| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Crinos Childflayer
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 16:36:00 -
[1]
All you damn [Racial Group] are just a bunch of ******* [Racial Slur] and I think you should all just [Go to a place of religious suffering] because [Deity] hates you ******* [Repeat Racial Slur]. If you [Entirely Different Ethnic Group] don't ******* [Not even going there] then I'm gonna [???] you til I [Ok, what the ****?] !!!11!!!
Gotta love these guys, almost an exact quote.....of course I pre-censored most of it 
- "The childrens are so much crunchier if you suck all the meat off the outside first!" -Crinos, The Chosen of Chaos |

Drunk Driver
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 16:40:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer All you damn [Racial Group] are just a bunch of ******* [Racial Slur] and I think you should all just [Go to a place of religious suffering] because [Deity] hates you ******* [Repeat Racial Slur]. If you [Entirely Different Ethnic Group] don't ******* [Not even going there] then I'm gonna [???] you til I [Ok, what the ****?] !!!11!!!
Gotta love these guys, almost an exact quote.....of course I pre-censored most of it 
Yawn........
(Hey, CCP, we need a yawning emote.)
|

Crinos Childflayer
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 16:52:00 -
[3]
Oh noes! I'm not up to the par on comedic value!!! My life is worthless! Drunk Drivers don't find me hilarious enough!!! I'm just bored at work, what the hell else am I gonna post?  - "The childrens are so much crunchier if you suck all the meat off the outside first!" -Crinos, The Chosen of Chaos |

Jaymine
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 16:55:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer Oh noes! I'm not up to the par on comedic value!!! My life is worthless! Drunk Drivers don't find me hilarious enough!!! I'm just bored at work, what the hell else am I gonna post? 
Something constructive and or funny? 
|

Drunk Driver
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 16:57:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Jaymine
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer Oh noes! I'm not up to the par on comedic value!!! My life is worthless! Drunk Drivers don't find me hilarious enough!!! I'm just bored at work, what the hell else am I gonna post? 
Something constructive and or funny? 
Now that's comedy!

|

Crinos Childflayer
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 17:13:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jaymine
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer Oh noes! I'm not up to the par on comedic value!!! My life is worthless! Drunk Drivers don't find me hilarious enough!!! I'm just bored at work, what the hell else am I gonna post? 
Something constructive and or funny? 
Hmmmm.....an interesting idea. I'll consider it....I'm not promising anything but, I'll CONSIDER it.  - "The childrens are so much crunchier if you suck all the meat off the outside first!" -Crinos, The Chosen of Chaos |

Jaymine
|
Posted - 2007.03.22 17:18:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer
Originally by: Jaymine
Originally by: Crinos Childflayer Oh noes! I'm not up to the par on comedic value!!! My life is worthless! Drunk Drivers don't find me hilarious enough!!! I'm just bored at work, what the hell else am I gonna post? 
Something constructive and or funny? 
Hmmmm.....an interesting idea. I'll consider it....I'm not promising anything but, I'll CONSIDER it. 
lol
|
|

Conuion Meow
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.03.22 19:44:00 -
[8]
*click*
Forum Rules | E-Mail us! (Report a bad post) | Sexeh CRC Website! aka Onion -Eldo That was my nick for him :( - Cortes
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |