| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Inferno Queen
|
Posted - 2007.03.27 01:23:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Inferno Queen on 27/03/2007 01:23:03 Hi All,
I have an alt with 5+ personal standing, If I create a Corp will the corp inherit the standing, and therefore I can set up a POS in .5 space? Or does the corp have 0 standing when it's created ? And do I need Personal .5 standing or corp .5 Standing to setup a POS or both.
Ta.
|

BravoFox
|
Posted - 2007.03.27 05:50:00 -
[2]
You need Corp Standing of at least 0.5 towards the faction holding sovereignty in order to anchor a POS in high sec.
I can't remember if the corp takes on the standings of the creating character right away or not. You'll probably want to have someone else confirm that.
I think new corps are created as neutral to all parties but like I said, I can't remember as it's been too long. I believe that you'll need to complete at least one Faction Storyline Mission in order for your alt's corporation to adapt to the high Faction standing.
Once the POS is ANCHORED, the corp standing can drop and it will cause no ill effects. Onlining the POS, anchoring structure modules, and onlining those modules does not require the standing needed to anchor a POS.
Now Taking Freighter Service Contracts
|

Dr Takiyoma
|
Posted - 2007.03.27 16:45:00 -
[3]
if anyone has a character capable of creating a corp and staying there till corp -> Faction stats are > +5 contact me in game, i am looking to pay some one for this service. Thanks
|

GalacticSniper
|
Posted - 2007.10.16 12:57:00 -
[4]
I am also looking for a service of this nature in Gallente high sec 0.5 please conve/evemail me prices etc in game.
Regards
Gal ~To die in space is not a race but I always seem to get Gold :P |

Contralto
Gallente A Thorn Industries Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.10.17 01:18:00 -
[5]
I do this service for Gallente/Minmatar, up to 9.0. my standings are 9.98.
Unfortunatly I am taking a 1 month break while moving back to the UK.
I can recomend "Newbear" she is one crazy chick but in a nice way and also has very high standings. She will entertain you as a bonus!
|

Tamrel Shou
|
Posted - 2007.10.17 01:20:00 -
[6]
There are several folks offering this service. Check the sell orders forum.
|

Contralto
Gallente A Thorn Industries Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.10.17 02:02:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Contralto on 17/10/2007 02:05:32
Originally by: Inferno Queen Edited by: Inferno Queen on 27/03/2007 01:23:03 Hi All,
I have an alt with 5+ personal standing, If I create a Corp will the corp inherit the standing, and therefore I can set up a POS in .5 space? Or does the corp have 0 standing when it's created ? And do I need Personal .5 standing or corp .5 Standing to setup a POS or both.
Ta.
This is the time it will take for you to raise the corp to 5+ from 0.0 with personal standings of 5.5 this if you do one storyline on day "0"
Day 0: 0 Day 1: 2.41 Day 2: 3.18 Day 3: 3.76 Day 4: 4.19 Day 5: 4.52 Day 6: 4.77 Day 7: 4.95 Day 8: 5.09*
if your standings are 5.1 it will take 13 days to get 5.01
|

Garimpeira
|
Posted - 2007.10.20 13:07:00 -
[8]
I have the same question. My character, Ma Mendes, has 5.20 standings with minmatar republic and is been in his corp alone for 14 days now but still stuck in 4.90, not gettin to 5.0+ so i can do the POS anchoring. is this correct? do i need to raise his standings more?
|

Contralto
Gallente Department Of Health and Social Security
|
Posted - 2007.10.20 13:35:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Garimpeira I have the same question. My character, Ma Mendes, has 5.20 standings with minmatar republic and is been in his corp alone for 14 days now but still stuck in 4.90, not gettin to 5.0+ so i can do the POS anchoring. is this correct? do i need to raise his standings more?
Taking a closer look at your corp and ma's standings it looks like corp standings have continued to transfer but faction has stalled, it may be that the storyline has a diminishing effect after a week or so. Try another one, My guess is you will get the required increase in 2 more Dt's with that storyline. Day 0: 0 Ma mendes with 5.2 to Minmatar, solo in corp Day 1: 2.28 Day 2: 3.01 Day 3: 3.55 Day 4: 3.97 Day 5: 4.27 Day 6: 4.51 Day 7: 4.68 Day 8: 4.81 Day 9: 4.91 your corp is here now. do 1 storyline mission Day 10: 4.98 Day 11: 5.04*
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.21 03:06:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Tamrel Shou There are several folks offering this service. Check the sell orders forum.
CEO To Raise U'r Standing: U Anchor POS In Caldari High Sec
|

adfnr
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.10.21 08:27:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Garimpeira I have the same question. My character, Ma Mendes, has 5.20 standings with minmatar republic and is been in his corp alone for 14 days now but still stuck in 4.90, not gettin to 5.0+ so i can do the POS anchoring. is this correct? do i need to raise his standings more?
Are you sure you're looking at your standings without the bonuses? ____________________ The "Change ALL Ammo"-button |

Lawbringer Qtzr
|
Posted - 2007.10.21 15:40:00 -
[12]
If your still looking for someone to do this.
Lawbringer Qtzr's High Sec POS Anchoring Service
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |