| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Minas Reul
Dark Horizons Red Horizon
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 00:47:00 -
[1]
Recently my eve client has developed an annoying bug where certain textures are blurred. The affected textures are things like stations, stargates, ships, some icons, and module buttons as shown in these screenshots:
Pic 1 Pic 2
Interestingly, this bug also affects my teamspeak overlay, as you can see in the first picure, leading me to think it might be a certain 'layer' of the DirectX display that's bugged. I've already tried a clean reinstall with no success, so it may even be a problem with my pc, but I hope not.
I wonder if anyone else is having/has had this problem and could give me some helpful advice?
|

Terghon Tu
Amarr
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 03:22:00 -
[2]
Hard to say, but I'd be looking at your antialiasing settings first. Perhaps even turn them all off at the driver level, and see if that fixes it. ---------- The right to do something doesn't make doing it right. |

Grez
Minmatar The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 03:41:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Grez on 08/04/2007 03:38:01 Looks like you've installed some custom drivers (Omega/DHZ perhaps)? It seems these are "Performance" drivers, and all instances of antistropic filtering have been disabled.
Antistropic filtering is a process of rendering textures so they don't seem blury far away.
What graphics card / display drivers are you using? --- Cache Clearer |

Minas Reul
Dark Horizons Red Horizon
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 10:47:00 -
[4]
I'm running a Radeon 9600XT with the ATi catalyst drivers (with anisostropic filtering at it's max level), but the drivers were installed in January, and I've only had this problem in the last couple of weeks. Racking my brain, I can't think of anything display-related that I installed before this problem showed itself.
|

Minas Reul
Dark Horizons Red Horizon
|
Posted - 2007.04.08 12:57:00 -
[5]
I seem to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the pointers guys.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |