| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aoki Ayumi
University of Caille Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:13:00 -
[1] - Quote
Did you even remembered It was changed? :P |

Liam Mirren
51
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:15:00 -
[2] - Quote
No still not, it's LESS readable than the old one, to me at least. Also it's impossible to find a right UI size vs font size combination that works. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right. |

Endeavour Starfleet
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
57
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:16:00 -
[3] - Quote
Works fine for me! |

Riley Moore
Sentinum Research
190
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:16:00 -
[4] - Quote
They changed the font?  Need Researched BPO's? Be it drones, ammo, charges, you name it, visit my forum store now! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=445524#post445524 |

Max Von Sydow
Droneboat Diplomacy
96
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:18:00 -
[5] - Quote
I got used to it before the release due to messing around on sisi. |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
685
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:23:00 -
[6] - Quote
I sorta forgot they changed it.
|

Lyrrashae
Crushed Ambitions Reckless Ambition
71
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:31:00 -
[7] - Quote
I like it fine...Much more readable, if a bit imperfectly scaled.
("Acostumated?" Is that something that has to do with your constipational rights, by any chance?) I A/F/K cloak in Jita. Does that count? |

Rixiu
North Star Networks The Kadeshi
42
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:37:00 -
[8] - Quote
Yes and it's awesome. Took a while to get used to since it looked a little "off" but now I wouldn't trade it for anything. Saw an image where you hover your mouse over the image to compare to images and when the old font came up my eyes was all like nope |

Derus Grobb
Iron Oxide Institute
6
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:39:00 -
[9] - Quote
yup |

Arctur Vallfar
Knights Adamant
17
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 01:41:00 -
[10] - Quote
I thoroughly enjoy the newer text. It doesn't have the same 'tech' feel as the older font, but it is easy on the eyes never the less. It does the job, and that's all I could ask from it. |

Kent Reeves
37
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 02:06:00 -
[11] - Quote
Yes, I am accosted by the new font. |

Disdaine
73
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 02:46:00 -
[12] - Quote
New fonts awesome!

http://i.imgur.com/LXhg5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zu9of.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/o056a.jpg |

Xearal
SOL Industries Black Thorne Alliance
74
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 03:50:00 -
[13] - Quote
Love the new font, it's much more readable, in fact, it's so much better, I forgot how the old font looks like ;)
|

Hark Hanam
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
11
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:11:00 -
[14] - Quote
i'm illiterate anyway |

Ris Dnalor
Fleet of Doom Ushra'Khan
123
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:18:00 -
[15] - Quote
Kent Reeves wrote:Yes, I am accosted by the new font.
this |

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
384
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:29:00 -
[16] - Quote
eve has font? a new bounty system for eve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=359105 You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked |

MadMuppet
Kerguelen Station
18
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:42:00 -
[17] - Quote
I'm running at 90% scale and 13 point size. For most things it is fine, but there are two places it drives me nuts:
-Item counts (like trying to figure out how many rounds of ammo I have in the hangar, do i have 3 items, 8 items, or 9 items) -Interplanetary map names (F10).. I really have to squint for those. Yes, I only have a Vigil, I've had a bad bit of luck Ok? |

Jovan Geldon
SniggWaffe Band of Abos
224
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 04:50:00 -
[18] - Quote
...acostumated? |

Famble
Three's a Crowd
197
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 07:06:00 -
[19] - Quote
Fully acclimated to the new font. Didn't take long because it's WAY FREAKIN BETTER.
If anyone ever looks at you and says, "Hold my beer, watch this,"-á you're probably going to want to pay attention. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
2156
|
Posted - 2011.12.26 07:30:00 -
[20] - Quote
Famble wrote:Fully acclimated to the new font. Didn't take long because it's WAY FREAKIN BETTER. That.
Oh, and 90% scaling, and a massive resolutionGǪ text overload GÇö mmmmm!  GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥
If not, contact Miss DSA to shed your wardecs. |

Samantha Utama
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 07:36:00 -
[21] - Quote
Still not accustomed to it. Still a bit disappointed that they missed out on a great opportunity to make the UI that much more sleek and awesome (and settled for just plain old readable).
But I guess it's no big deal. Not expecting any change until the Great UI Overhaul. |

Yafricken Zerious
Blatant Tax Avoidance
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 08:44:00 -
[22] - Quote
I work on 24" 1920x1050 screens with 8 point Lucidia Console all day, it's perfectly readable for me. CCP's fonts look like billboards.
I agree that support for the vision impaired was previously lacking, but how about doing it right and making the UI dynamic enough to handle both extremes.
The 90% scaling is crap for text aliasing artifacts and doesn't go far enough anyway. |

Seleia O'Sinnor
Arklight Project Fade 2 Black
118
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 10:56:00 -
[23] - Quote
Yes and I remember the old days :) I don't miss the old font, but some small sizes are horrible to read, like the ammo counter on a module. Well I guess it's another feature delivered and it's just perfect. No ones complaining... Eve community: An angry mob of bright people hunting witches, more torches, more hay forks, growing and growing. |

Tora Oni
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
60
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:00:00 -
[24] - Quote
Yeh, took about a week or so.....but yeh.  |

Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
14
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 13:07:00 -
[25] - Quote
Max Von Sydow wrote:I got used to it before the release due to messing around on sisi.
Not empty quoting.
Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Laboratories Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene. |

Vertisce Soritenshi
Varion Galactic Tragedy.
282
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 14:09:00 -
[26] - Quote
I was able to read the old font just fine and I can read the new font just fine. Haven't even changed the scaling yet for my UI. Frankly...if you can't read the new font, change your resolution or get glasses. Either way stop bitching about it. EvE is not about PvP.-á EvE is about the SANDBOX!
Support our boobies!-á[url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=24221&find=unread[/url]
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |