| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

DruzidelCastro
Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 03:59:00 -
[1]
Edited by: DruzidelCastro on 16/04/2007 03:56:23 This is an attempt at a somewhat more "professional" movie. The quality is still lacking due to my computer not being so awesome, but I think it still came out awesome with the editing and such.
Name - Bdub's Fault Length - 4:07 Size - 41mb
Link - Here
|

Marcathonas
Minmatar Zephyr Manufacturing Group SMASH Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 04:50:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Marcathonas on 16/04/2007 04:50:29 I like the music, the new logo looks good, and it's the tempest of awesomeness.
The one thing it's missing imho is cairo's cries of "OH GOD MY SEC STATUS" and "AH KILL THE RIFTER" as he warped back in the fight. 
<3 druzivids, but shame about that tempest getting away from my AB slasher of uselessness.
|

Kenneth McCoy
Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 05:19:00 -
[3]
Are you kidding marc? Wanna talk about uselessness, the only part I play in that film is a sparkling cloud of expanding gas in the first seconds of the fight :)
Vale Heavy Industries... Yeah, we're that good. |

Cairo dog
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 08:02:00 -
[4]
Is it wrong if I like being able to get stuff from high-sec by myself? -------------------------------------
Rawr |

Yanjul Slagenhoffen
Neyi Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 10:34:00 -
[5]
Nice fight, nice editing.
Shames its only one fight :(
|

FlamingPotatoJ
Caldari Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 17:59:00 -
[6]
I like the sync at the beginning.
|

Lucifer Fellblade
Ore Mongers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 18:46:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Marcathonas <3 druzivids, but shame about that tempest getting away from my AB slasher of uselessness.
lol @ your changing opinions.
And Druzi needs to save up footage and make bigger vids, I only just get into them and they end :(. ------
|

Felysta Sandorn
Caldari Murder of Crows E N I G M A
|
Posted - 2007.04.16 19:34:00 -
[8]
Awesome fight! The quality isn't too bad... It's more about what happens than your resolution anyway... You need to save a few of these fights up and make a longer vid, would've been much better if it were longer! Just ended as I was getting in to it!
Look forward to the next one! 
Killing With Ease
|

DruzidelCastro
Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 08:23:00 -
[9]
I hate flying with Cairo btw, he stole every single killmail :( I'll try to save up footage next time though hehe.
|

Chronus26
Gallente Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.04.17 10:00:00 -
[10]
Originally by: DruzidelCastro I hate flying with Cairo btw, he stole every single killmail :( I'll try to save up footage next time though hehe.
Makes a change from Druz stealing every single killmail  -----
|

Kirex
Gallente Vale Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.04.18 04:15:00 -
[11]
Nice, just needs more fights in it... noob :D
Click above for my killboard stats. |

Koronos
Interstellar eXodus R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.04.18 14:58:00 -
[12]
Very nice Druzi. o/
Koronos
|

Xasz
G.H.O.S.T
|
Posted - 2007.04.27 22:21:00 -
[13]
Great fight, but I tend to agree with the other posters that longer movies would be better. You just get into it and it ends :S
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |