Monitor this thread via RSS [?]
 
Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Lysithea
Lysithea

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 16:39:00 - [1]

How do I raise my standing with the Caldari State? So far I have completed handfuls of missions for a Caldari Corporation and I've killed NPC Pirates who represent the Caldari's greatest foes. Nothing has moved the rating by even 0.01! What do I need to do?


Lysithea
Lysithea
Playboy Enterprises

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 16:39:00 - [2]

How do I raise my standing with the Caldari State? So far I have completed handfuls of missions for a Caldari Corporation and I've killed NPC Pirates who represent the Caldari's greatest foes. Nothing has moved the rating by even 0.01! What do I need to do?
Herophant
Herophant

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:03:00 - [3]

More missionsVery Happy
Once in a wile u will get an "important" mission. THat mission will boost your factions standing a lot.
Herophant
Herophant
Gallente
Aliastra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:03:00 - [4]

More missionsVery Happy
Once in a wile u will get an "important" mission. THat mission will boost your factions standing a lot.
Lysithea
Lysithea

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:06:00 - [5]

Hmmm. I've done important missions recently and they didn't seem to help. I looked at the transactions to see exactly what has moved the rating and it hasn't moved since December 16 when CCP adjusted ratings. It seems to be frozen.

But yes, important missions DO seem to move my agent standing and the corp standing... just not Caldari State standing.


Lysithea
Lysithea
Playboy Enterprises

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:06:00 - [6]

Hmmm. I've done important missions recently and they didn't seem to help. I looked at the transactions to see exactly what has moved the rating and it hasn't moved since December 16 when CCP adjusted ratings. It seems to be frozen.

But yes, important missions DO seem to move my agent standing and the corp standing... just not Caldari State standing.
Baldour Ngarr
Baldour Ngarr

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:20:00 - [7]

Quote:
Hmmm. I've done important missions recently and they didn't seem to help. I looked at the transactions to see exactly what has moved the rating and it hasn't moved since December 16 when CCP adjusted ratings. It seems to be frozen.

But yes, important missions DO seem to move my agent standing and the corp standing... just not Caldari State standing.


Something wrong, then.

The type of mission in question, when you look in your journal, will say "Important-Kill" or Courier or Mining or whatever it is, and there's a note in the details that says "this will have a significant impact on your faction standings." Other missions, which happen to mention the word "important", do not count.

If you're getting those and nothing's happening, file a petition. I've had them for Gallente and Minmatar and they are working just fine.



_______
"Soon" is an ancient Icelandic word meaning "some time before the next Ice Age."
Baldour Ngarr
Baldour Ngarr
Aliastra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:20:00 - [8]

Quote:
Hmmm. I've done important missions recently and they didn't seem to help. I looked at the transactions to see exactly what has moved the rating and it hasn't moved since December 16 when CCP adjusted ratings. It seems to be frozen.

But yes, important missions DO seem to move my agent standing and the corp standing... just not Caldari State standing.


Something wrong, then.

The type of mission in question, when you look in your journal, will say "Important-Kill" or Courier or Mining or whatever it is, and there's a note in the details that says "this will have a significant impact on your faction standings." Other missions, which happen to mention the word "important", do not count.

If you're getting those and nothing's happening, file a petition. I've had them for Gallente and Minmatar and they are working just fine.
________________________________________________

"I tried strip mining, but I lost, and it's cold flying around in space naked."
Deadflip2
Deadflip2

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:50:00 - [9]

better question yet, how to NOT raise it, i dotn want the gallanteans angry!
---

"this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me.
I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist
OMG im a pretzel!!!
Deadflip2
Deadflip2
Gallente
HeartVenom Inc.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.12.31 17:50:00 - [10]

better question yet, how to NOT raise it, i dotn want the gallanteans angry!
---

"this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me.
I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist
OMG im a pretzel!!!
Sire Vega
Sire Vega

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 08:39:00 - [11]

Herophant for President!!!
Sire Vega
Sire Vega
Gallente

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 08:39:00 - [12]

Herophant for President!!!
Falbala
Falbala

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 09:40:00 - [13]

Work for Interbus, everybody will be happy. The bad side is that their agents give only isk as reward and I have no clue if they give important missions or not, but I suppose they do.
Falbala
Falbala
Gallente
Les Enfants de Gaia

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 09:40:00 - [14]

Work for Interbus, everybody will be happy. The bad side is that their agents give only isk as reward and I have no clue if they give important missions or not, but I suppose they do.
Randuin MaraL
Randuin MaraL

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 11:10:00 - [15]

Check your standing in agents info, not your character sheet.
Use patch 1360 if you do not have it yet.
Train social skill "connections".

____________________________________________________

Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.

MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner
Randuin MaraL
Randuin MaraL
Minmatar
Encina Technologies
Namtz'aar k'in

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 11:10:00 - [16]

Check your standing in agents info, not your character sheet.
Use patch 1360 if you do not have it yet.
Train social skill "connections".

Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner
Albar Gray
Albar Gray

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 12:36:00 - [17]

Just after Castor, there was a post that gave a list of 'important' missions that were not 'IMPORTANT - '.

This was cause the mission names had not been updated. I'm pretty sure all the names have now been fixed, but it might not have been the case when you checked.
-----------------------------------------------
IÆm not schizophrenic...
ThatÆs my alt
Albar Gray
Albar Gray
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.07 12:36:00 - [18]

Just after Castor, there was a post that gave a list of 'important' missions that were not 'IMPORTANT - '.

This was cause the mission names had not been updated. I'm pretty sure all the names have now been fixed, but it might not have been the case when you checked.


--------------------------------------------------

Making the finest ships for Gods chosen

Major Creed
Major Creed

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.08.27 11:11:00 - [19]

Originally by: Lysithea
How do I raise my standing with the Caldari State? So far I have completed handfuls of missions for a Caldari Corporation and I've killed NPC Pirates who represent the Caldari's greatest foes. Nothing has moved the rating by even 0.01! What do I need to do?


My state standing has been going up fine. However our Corp State standing has been frozen in place for sometime. Also it reads different to whom ever looks at it. Anyone else having this problem?

Tailhook
Tailhook
Caldari
Hotchies

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.08.27 11:27:00 - [20]

Originally by: Major Creed
My state standing has been going up fine. However our Corp State standing has been frozen in place for sometime. Also it reads different to whom ever looks at it. Anyone else having this problem?


Yes, seems to be cache related, people outside the corp should get an accurate reading by doing show info, also take a look here
Major Creed
Major Creed

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.08.28 11:45:00 - [21]

Originally by: Tailhook
Originally by: Major Creed
My state standing has been going up fine. However our Corp State standing has been frozen in place for sometime. Also it reads different to whom ever looks at it. Anyone else having this problem?


Yes, seems to be cache related, people outside the corp should get an accurate reading by doing show info, also take a look here

Thank you, I filled out a petition and never got a reply, I also filed a bug report, but was told I did not give enough information. "Corp.State standing is frozen" do not know how much more info they need other then that. So if I understand you correctly, the only solution to the problem is to give everyone in the corp the boot, then wait a week?

Major Creed
Major Creed

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2007.08.29 11:42:00 - [22]

Originally by: Major Creed
Originally by: Tailhook
Originally by: Major Creed
My state standing has been going up fine. However our Corp State standing has been frozen in place for sometime. Also it reads different to whom ever looks at it. Anyone else having this problem?


Yes, seems to be cache related, people outside the corp should get an accurate reading by doing show info, also take a look here

Thank you, I filled out a petition and never got a reply, I also filed a bug report, but was told I did not give enough information. "Corp.State standing is frozen" do not know how much more info they need other then that. So if I understand you correctly, the only solution to the problem is to give everyone in the corp the boot, then wait a week?



It looks like they fixed the problem in the last patch, Time will tell, Thanks for your help.
Very Happy
   
Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page
 
Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,19s, ref 20251005/1459
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.