| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dean Austrene
Asgards. The Paganism Alliance
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:01:00 -
[1] - Quote
After todays extended DT I attempt login to be informed that I have used an incompatible protocol?
Any assist? |

Amanda Fuller
Vineyard Junkies FutureGen Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:02:00 -
[2] - Quote
me too |

Dovan Etar
Highest Circle
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:02:00 -
[3] - Quote
Same error here. Trying the repair tool, it tells me that i missing a update. |

Marko box
Pod Liberation Authority HYDRA RELOADED
5
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:03:00 -
[4] - Quote
same here |

Araceli Gabriela
Galactic Industries Inc. BRABODEN
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:04:00 -
[5] - Quote
Same here.
Incompatible (Protocol) |

Cyirak
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve The Fourth District
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:05:00 -
[6] - Quote
same here |

Twisted Chick
Adventurers Matari Visionary Coalition
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:05:00 -
[7] - Quote
same here anyone get this fix yet? |

OkarasRule
Iron Skies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:06:00 -
[8] - Quote
Dean Austrene wrote:After todays extended DT I attempt login to be informed that I have used an incompatible protocol?
Any assist?
Same problem I hope someone with answers can give them asap |

Syrex
V I R I I
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:06:00 -
[9] - Quote
me to and it was asking me to remove my last update which i did too! :( hope i dont have to download the whole eve client as it takes hours :( |

Broegger
P3ACE WALKER Shadow of xXDEATHXx
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:06:00 -
[10] - Quote
same here, got the message i should allow eve to remove the latest patchm wich i did. Now the game in incompatible protocol |

Troy Haklar
Odyssey Inc SpaceMonkey's Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:07:00 -
[11] - Quote
I think they just took the server down, its now showing as Tranquility - Unknown |

Araceli Gabriela
Galactic Industries Inc. BRABODEN
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:07:00 -
[12] - Quote
Looks like stuff is changing, now it just says cannot connect.
Something broke |

Removal Tool
Unleet Industries LLC
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:07:00 -
[13] - Quote
got the same message.
now the server is down
http://eve-offline.net/ |

Dean Austrene
Asgards. The Paganism Alliance
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:07:00 -
[14] - Quote
A second DT |

Dovan Etar
Highest Circle
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:08:00 -
[15] - Quote
Troy Haklar wrote:I think they just took the server down, its now showing as Tranquility - Unknown
Seems so. Running the Repair-Tool did not help. |

Hrist Valkirja
Freedom's Progress
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:08:00 -
[16] - Quote
oh wait maybe clearing the cache for me it went from incompatible protocole to unknow (thaaatss a big step forward isnt it ? )
OKAY IM RIGHT XD to all that get incompatible protocole : clear all cache data.
edit for the removing latest patch ... i dont have that problem i never instaled the #2 crucible xD |

Araceli Nietzsche
Galactic Industries Inc. BRABODEN
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:09:00 -
[17] - Quote
They're onto it thats all I care about. |

Christopher C G
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:11:00 -
[18] - Quote
server is down again one of the nodes is faulty, do not unistall the game or patches just yet. It is not a problem on user end, its the server. |

Notnowcato
Gaye Bykers on Acid
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:11:00 -
[19] - Quote
Sorry. its my fault. I took a day off work to play Eve...that usually buggers up the server, or theres an extended DT...sorry folks  |

Araceli Gabriela
Galactic Industries Inc. BRABODEN
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:12:00 -
[20] - Quote
This or that
Mayonnaise or Mustard? |

Christopher C G
Federal Navy Academy Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:12:00 -
[21] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=576070& check here for updates. |

Dean Austrene
Asgards. The Paganism Alliance
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:13:00 -
[22] - Quote
Notnowcato wrote:Sorry. its my fault. I took a day off work to play Eve...that usually buggers up the server, or theres an extended DT...sorry folks 
Ahh so your to blame thank you for owning up to that  |

OkarasRule
Iron Skies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:13:00 -
[23] - Quote
Araceli Nietzsche wrote:They're onto it thats all I care about.
I was warping to station with my 2 hulks and retriver when the downtime hit and i was afk "family agro" when the warnings were dsiplayed... I just hope I dont lose my ships as there sort of expensive lol |

OkarasRule
Iron Skies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:14:00 -
[24] - Quote
Notnowcato wrote:Sorry. its my fault. I took a day off work to play Eve...that usually buggers up the server, or theres an extended DT...sorry folks 
lol dam your evil ways lol |

Araceli Gabriela
Galactic Industries Inc. BRABODEN
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:15:00 -
[25] - Quote
OkarasRule wrote:Araceli Nietzsche wrote:They're onto it thats all I care about. I was warping to station with my 2 hulks and retriver when the downtime hit and i was afk "family agro" when the warnings were dsiplayed... I just hope I dont lose my ships as there sort of expensive lol
All hulks flying in space during extended unscheduled down times are eaten by space monsters idiot. You deserve it. |

Dovan Etar
Highest Circle
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:15:00 -
[26] - Quote
Time for Pizza and medicine.... |

NaKahito00
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:16:00 -
[27] - Quote
Thought I messed up something after removing the update...glad its not on my side then. :) |

OkarasRule
Iron Skies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:18:00 -
[28] - Quote
Araceli Gabriela wrote:OkarasRule wrote:Araceli Nietzsche wrote:They're onto it thats all I care about. I was warping to station with my 2 hulks and retriver when the downtime hit and i was afk "family agro" when the warnings were dsiplayed... I just hope I dont lose my ships as there sort of expensive lol All hulks flying in space during extended unscheduled down times are eaten by space monsters idiot. You deserve it.
im no idiot lol im a caldari empire space lover so meh to idiot shouts lol |

Twisted Chick
Adventurers Matari Visionary Coalition
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:18:00 -
[29] - Quote
I was going to get on EVE but then I took an Extended Down Time Arrow to the knee. Back to skyrim I guess. |

Syrex
V I R I I
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:21:00 -
[30] - Quote
mayo for sure |

OkarasRule
Iron Skies
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:21:00 -
[31] - Quote
Twisted Chick wrote:I was going to get on EVE but then I took an Extended Down Time Arrow to the knee. Back to skyrim I guess.
I used to play skyrim, but then my hulk took a torp to the knee... Back to killing guards who say that as its ruiend the game lmao |

Notnowcato
Gaye Bykers on Acid
1
|
Posted - 2011.12.28 12:21:00 -
[32] - Quote
servers up |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |