| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Donathan Slade
Kay Korporation Knights Of the Southerncross
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 15:46:00 -
[1]
Is there an equivalent module for shields that is like the EANM for armor? I haven't been able to find one, so I figured i would ask.
I know the active is invul field, but anything passive?
|

Nyana
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 15:49:00 -
[2]
Nope, there isn't. There is also nothing like the invul field for armor.
|

Pottsey
Gallente Enheduanni Foundation
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 15:52:00 -
[3]
You could use the invul field in passive mode with the right skills thats xx to all resistnce. Not recommended mine you but you could do it. Passive shield tanking guide click here |

Marquis Dean
Energy.
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 16:21:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Pottsey You could use the invul field in passive mode with the right skills thats xx to all resistnce. Not recommended mine you but you could do it.
Are you sure? The (inactive) part of the shield compensation skills are effective on single damage type hardeners cause they have that little 'passive resist = 1%' attribute, whereas the Invuln Field doesn't have that, so I was under the impression that the compensation skills didn't affect the invuln field mod.
I'm probably wrong, but if that's the case wouldn't we see alot more emphasis put on the compensation skills when it comes to passive tanks? I've never heard of someone using the Inv Field like that. ---
Originally by: korrey Marquis I have to admit, without you there wouldn't be much laughter in these forums.
|

Egil Kolsto
Caldari Collwood Collective
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 16:24:00 -
[5]
As most of the times, Pottsey is right. I have two of the compensation skills trained up and the Invuln field does provide some very minor improvements.
Granted the active benefit FAR outweright the passive but it is still noticeabe particularly on the EM resist:)
|

Marquis Dean
Energy.
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 16:41:00 -
[6]
Oh ok, I stand corrected. 
---
Originally by: korrey Marquis I have to admit, without you there wouldn't be much laughter in these forums.
|

Egil Kolsto
Caldari Collwood Collective
|
Posted - 2007.05.08 16:57:00 -
[7]
Just checked in-game to make sure I wasn't wrong this time. With EM shield Comp II - the non-active resists are 6%. Meaning, I get a decent 15% non-active resists, not THAT crappy and quite cap friendly =P
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |