Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:119.5 - Deployment Updates

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.05.09 11:04:08 - [1] - Quote

The Tranquility cluster is currently offline while we deploy the 119.5 release.

This thread provides ongoing updates on progress of the deployment.

You can read more about the 119.5 release, and view the patch notes over on EVE Updates.

UPDATES:

11:00 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW OFFLINE FOR DEPLOYMENT
11:04 UTC - DEPLOYMENT OF CODE IS COMPLETE
11:04 UTC - FURTHER UPDATES ARE BEING APPLIED
11:10 UTC - DEPLOYMENT IS ON SCHEDULE AND PROGRESSING SMOOTHLY

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Maizie Fields
Maizie Fields
Eden Ranch Injector Spa

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.05.09 11:14:51 - [2] - Quote

Gary Bell wrote:
Dont Forget to Deploy the secret fix for the character bazarr plex transfers.. Sense you decided to leave it out of all the blogs...X

Please, please!

Thinking of selling? Eden Ranch is now buying characters. Please contact me for an offer!

~

Maizie Fields, Chief Injection Officer

Maja Chou
Maja Chou

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:16:55 - [3] - Quote

so i checked last days eve news website and read carfully the patchnotes but not one word for extendet downtime

but hey there on twitter a non ccp communication way there it is! one hour bevor DT announced! just in time^^

wtf what is wrong with CCPs Player Communication?

Alliance Tornament news in the launcher but nothing about this little piece of information players might be interesting in? no ingame notification about but a spam of them while fanfest (what is ok^^)

YT announcement vids you found in reddit but not in notofications or launchernews

CCPpls you HAVE the best communication channel every player see even over few days in the launcher with the latest news section.
USE IT!!!

Da die auf Schildwall vorhandenen Informationen nur einen minimalen Einfluss auf das Endergebnis der Neuspielererfahrung von EVE als ganzes gehabt hätten,habe ich beschlossen, die Informationen so zu belassen, wie CCP sie zu liefern in der Lage ist.

Andrew Xadi
Andrew Xadi
Easy Co.
Get Off My Lawn

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:20:19 - [4] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

You can read more about the 119.5 release, and view the patch notes over on EVE Updates.

UPDATES:

is there any eta on when it will be up if things goes as planned?
Captain Campion
Captain Campion
Campion Corp.

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:21:20 - [5] - Quote

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/patch-notes-downtime-information-now-available-for-119.5-release/
Devinnis Pollard
Devinnis Pollard
Insanity Ventures

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:21:30 - [6] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:
so i checked last days eve news website and read carfully the patchnotes but not one word for extendet downtime

but hey there on twitter a non ccp communication way there it is! one hour bevor DT announced! just in time^^

Alliance Tornament news in the launcher but nothing about this little piece of information players might be interesting in? no ingame notification about but a spam of them while fanfest (what is ok^^)

YT announcement vids you found in reddit but not in notofications or launchernews

CCPpls you HAVE the best communication channel every player see even over few days in the launcher with the latest news section.
USE IT!!!

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/patch-notes-downtime-information-now-available-for-119.5-release/
Tom Richter
Tom Richter
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:22:14 - [7] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:

Quote:
2017-05-05

[...]

We are happy to announce that the 119.5 release will be deployed during an extended downtime on May 9th, 2017.

Emphasis added.
Maja Chou
Maja Chou

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:24:24 - [8] - Quote

verry interresting and now tell me why this never arrived me^^

Da die auf Schildwall vorhandenen Informationen nur einen minimalen Einfluss auf das Endergebnis der Neuspielererfahrung von EVE als ganzes gehabt hätten,habe ich beschlossen, die Informationen so zu belassen, wie CCP sie zu liefern in der Lage ist.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:26:15 - [9] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:

USE IT!!!

There was news of an extended downtime last week.

Not sure what you mean about there being no news.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:27:13 - [10] - Quote

Andrew Xadi wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

UPDATES:

No ETA, the downtime is pretty open, given there's a lot of market work and conversion to be done for the PLEX changes Smile

El'geherg
El'geherg
Rolled Out
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:28:24 - [11] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:

USE IT!!!

They are introducing a lot of significant changes and that always means an extended downtime, and as others pointed out there was communication although apparently not to your satisfaction. Sometimes it is OK to exert a little intellectual effort to make a connection without having your hand held.
Devinnis Pollard
Devinnis Pollard
Insanity Ventures

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:31:27 - [12] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:
verry interresting and now tell me why this never arrived me^^

I can't for sure, but you probably just missed it. In any case, may I recommend you take a look at the RSS feeds?
https://community.eveonline.com/news/rss-feeds/
Oldmn Yeti
Oldmn Yeti
Elder's Way

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:31:38 - [13] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Maja Chou wrote:

USE IT!!!

Must've been the same no news I didn't get. Morning, surprise.....
Oldmn Yeti
Oldmn Yeti
Elder's Way

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:33:05 - [14] - Quote

El'geherg wrote:
Maja Chou wrote:

USE IT!!!

They are introducing a lot of significant changes and that always means an extended downtime, and as others pointed out there was communication although apparently not to your satisfaction. Sometimes it is OK to exert a little intellectual effort to make a connection without having your hand held.

Oh please.....
Valleriani
Valleriani
TriFlexure

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:33:45 - [15] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Andrew Xadi wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

UPDATES:

No ETA, the downtime is pretty open, given there's a lot of market work and conversion to be done for the PLEX changes Smile

It would be good if it was posted in the latest news of eve onlines launcher. I assume he's raging because theres no indication there, though there is one on the actual site as people as indicated. I would think there is a very large player base that just plays the game and doesn't check the boards constantly. It gives them the heads up directly on the Launcher so everyone will see it, regardless if they check the site or not.

Just an opinion though, I know to check the site myself 8)
Maja Chou
Maja Chou

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:38:34 - [16] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Maja Chou wrote:

USE IT!!!

prolem is if you not using rss feed for news or watch this particular website (who i miss complettly^^) or use 3rd party communcation ways your main information channel you see if you play eve is the latest news in launcher and there is nothing about
even if you use patchnotes link in launcher (who might be the next logical step) there is no information about downtime or was a ingame notification

pls you have this channel in the launcher and ingame not one player can later tell he havent seen it

it might be even a thing to whipe out those overlay news in the launcher only be there for hours sometimes and establisch a hmm game technik relatet news section seperatet from other stuff (i dont say there is enough space where those advertising pictures are but it is :) )

even a link icon in the left hand site would be a thing... just something you cant miss

Reyka Brennivin
Reyka Brennivin
The Darwin Foundation

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:42:59 - [17] - Quote

Valleriani wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Andrew Xadi wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

UPDATES:

It would be good if it was posted in the latest news of eve onlines launcher. I assume he's raging because theres no indication there, though there is one on the actual site as people as indicated. I would think there is a very large player base that just plays the game and doesn't check the boards constantly. It gives them the heads up directly on the Launcher so everyone will see it, regardless if they check the site or not.

Indeed. It kinda says a lot, the reaction to his message. Would have been a lot healthier if follows up this way. Constructive communications & all that.
Wilma Handue
Wilma Handue
new jovian exploration department
A Band Apart.

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:43:54 - [18] - Quote

I am one of those who doesn't check the notice boards. But i'm also not salty about the extended downtime. Yea it's cutting into my playing time but it doesn't happen very often.

But a pop up in the launcher would be a nice addition. i mean, CCP have used it before to advertise extended downtime. would be nice if it were displayed everytime so we can get our affairs in order prior to it going down
Kane Kowalczyk
Kane Kowalczyk
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:44:39 - [19] - Quote

Valleriani wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Andrew Xadi wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

UPDATES:

I agree...in the recent past, every "extended" down time has been posted on the launcher either on the Latest news feed, or the Announcement feature. Since we have come to rely on these features, it is an insult to many players to suddenly stop using these features to communicate to us.
Shae Tadaruwa
Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:45:08 - [20] - Quote

Maja Chou wrote:
prolem is if you not using rss feed for news or watch this particular website (who i miss complettly^^) or use 3rd party communcation ways your main information channel you see if you play eve is the latest news in launcher and there is nothing about
even if you use patchnotes link in launcher (who might be the next logical step) there is no information about downtime or was a ingame notification

Your choices aren't CCP's responsibility. They are yours.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Evelyn Pride
Evelyn Pride
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.05.09 11:47:48 - [21] - Quote

Great to see all this discussion about the new patch.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/1322
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.