| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Psycath
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 11:37:00 -
[1]
I'm mainly wondering whether I am able to doc at an NPC pirate station such as Guristas or Sanshas or whether I'll be shot by the station and prevented from docking.
I think I remember hearing that your KOS to the Empire faction's Navies when your standing drops below -5.0, but IÆve never heard about whether it affects docking/station sentry guns.
|

Marquis Dean
Energy.
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 11:46:00 -
[2]
I don't think 0.0 npc stations have guns.
Having a very low faction rating with a pirate faction just means you won't be able to run missions for them. If it were an empire faction you wouldn't be able to enter their space, which is a bit more serious, but the pirates will shoot you no matter who you are so it doesn't really make a difference.
I'm -9.3 or something to Serpentis.  ---
Originally by: korrey Marquis I have to admit, without you there wouldn't be much laughter in these forums.
|

Kylar Renpurs
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 12:00:00 -
[3]
You can still dock, and yeah, you are KoS but only to the two frigates and one cruiser which spawn. You can outrun them in a bs and they go down incredibly easy :( very boring tbh., Improve Market Competition! |

Psycath
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 12:24:00 -
[4]
Thanks for the answers guys.
|

Stakhanov
Shih Yang Tong
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 12:39:00 -
[5]
I'm -5 to Caille University , but can still dock at its school stations. However , it's a good thing that I switched homes , because it gives a 80% refine tax 
|

Kru5ty
Minmatar Free Mercenaries Union FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 13:44:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Marquis Dean I don't think 0.0 npc stations have guns.
The Serpentis in Fountain NPC stations do have guns. I asked this question in game, and no one could say they have seen them fire...
|

Dave White
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 13:47:00 -
[7]
All NPC stations in 0.0 have guns. They only fire if you shoot at the station afaik.
CORA. Killboard Personal Killboard |

mogwai
Gallente Gremlin Industries
|
Posted - 2007.05.14 13:48:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Kru5ty
Originally by: Marquis Dean I don't think 0.0 npc stations have guns.
The Serpentis in Fountain NPC stations do have guns. I asked this question in game, and no one could say they have seen them fire...
iirc the guns wont fire until you shoot the station... might be wrong tho... 
as for the -5.0, you wont have hassle docking etc etc... just dont try asking an agent for work if you dont like abuse aimed at you  ----------------- Drones : 19 skills, 20,181,072 points |

Sieges
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 16:22:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Kylar Renpurs You can still dock, and yeah, you are KoS but only to the two frigates and one cruiser which spawn. You can outrun them in a bs and they go down incredibly easy :( very boring tbh.,
Ok, I have heard so many things regarding this. Some players say that if your faction is below -5.0 they come and pop you almost instantly. Other players say that it is just a couple frings and a cruiser. Which is it? Does the response get more powerful as your faction drops?
----------- We need a way to Repackage and Transport Rigged Ships. |

Beef Hardslab
The 5 Amigo's LLC.
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 16:40:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Dave White All NPC stations in 0.0 have guns. They only fire if you shoot at the station afaik.
They also get ****y when you smartbomb the station. 
When you get to -5, as said, you get 2 frigs and a cruiser that are sissies. I dunno if lower standings = more faction ships on you. I did notice something I thought was odd - you can sit outside an NPC station and blow away the NPCs that come to harass you, and instantly dock whenever you want, there's no aggro timer on docking for shooting them. Why there should be a breathalyzer to login to Eve:
Originally by: Alliaanna Dalaii Podding my own alt in a gatecamp while drunk, he was carrying a hauler full of tech II goods, Oops.
|

Sieges
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 17:17:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Beef Hardslab
Originally by: Dave White All NPC stations in 0.0 have guns. They only fire if you shoot at the station afaik.
They also get ****y when you smartbomb the station. 
When you get to -5, as said, you get 2 frigs and a cruiser that are sissies. I dunno if lower standings = more faction ships on you. I did notice something I thought was odd - you can sit outside an NPC station and blow away the NPCs that come to harass you, and instantly dock whenever you want, there's no aggro timer on docking for shooting them.
So it sounds like the consequences of getting to -5.0 and below aren't that bad. I can take some frigs and a cruiser. Why are some players saying that a bunch of battleships spawn and start whomping?
----------- We need a way to Repackage and Transport Rigged Ships. |

Riho
Gallente Magnificent Beavers Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 17:29:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Kru5ty
Originally by: Marquis Dean I don't think 0.0 npc stations have guns.
The Serpentis in Fountain NPC stations do have guns. I asked this question in game, and no one could say they have seen them fire...
set off smartbombs near the station or attack the station and you wiill see :) --------------------------------------- Sig killed by MODs.... reworking it Great being Gallente... aint it ? ----------------- YARRRR, sig hijack! -HornFrog ----------------- |

Beef Hardslab
The 5 Amigo's LLC.
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 18:05:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Sieges So it sounds like the consequences of getting to -5.0 and below aren't that bad. I can take some frigs and a cruiser. Why are some players saying that a bunch of battleships spawn and start whomping?
I don't know, I've only seen the effects on someone with just under -5 standing. Perhaps as you get lower you see more force, or maybe the person was fighting Customs instead of the regular navy, or maybe certain gates harbor bigger navy ships. Why there should be a breathalyzer to login to Eve:
Originally by: Alliaanna Dalaii Podding my own alt in a gatecamp while drunk, he was carrying a hauler full of tech II goods, Oops.
|

Sieges
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 20:31:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Kylar Renpurs You can still dock, and yeah, you are KoS but only to the two frigates and one cruiser which spawn. You can outrun them in a bs and they go down incredibly easy :( very boring tbh.,
Do the two frigs and a cruiser continually respawn until you leave the region?
----------- We need a way to Repackage and Transport Rigged Ships. |

Beef Hardslab
The 5 Amigo's LLC.
|
Posted - 2007.05.18 20:36:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Sieges Do the two frigs and a cruiser continually respawn until you leave the region?
I watched a friend kill a dozen or so, and then they stopped spawning. When he redocked and undocked though they started again. Why there should be a breathalyzer to login to Eve:
Originally by: Alliaanna Dalaii Podding my own alt in a gatecamp while drunk, he was carrying a hauler full of tech II goods, Oops.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |