Natocha Daisy wrote:
Like all other posts you have failed to help me with my problem.
Fixing your problem would require changing something about what you are doing (and you would still not being able to completely avoid PVP).
Eve Univeristy's War DEC FAQ:https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/War_declarations
"Costs of wardecs
Wardec costs at least 50 million isk for a corporation to declare war on another corporation or alliance. The war declaration fee must be in the Master Wallet of the corp wallet.
The formula for calculating wardec cost is (log2.05831 N)^2 * 300000 * N^0.27, where N is the number of members in the target corp/alliance. The cost is now the same when declaring on a corporation or an alliance. (1) The cost increase is in effect with numbers between 51 and 2000, where, for the latter, it reaches an upper limit of 500 million ISK. (2)"
Here is what is causing you to be targeted:
1) Ships Used: Mining Ships (easy prey unable to defend themselves)
2) Corp Name: Mariposa Mining Association (Identifys your corp as miners)
3) Income Stream: Mining (Lowest possible in Highsec)
4) Fleet/Corp location: High-sec (high traffic and visibility)
5) Corporation Size: Small Player owned (see eve uni quote above)
Reducing the problem (you will never eliminate it) requires changing at least one of the above.
1) *Bring some corp members in combat ships into your mining fleets (see below), always keep your ships cheap.
2) Remove mining from your corp name
3) Move out of High Sec to find more profitable ores (bring your alpha clone piloted ventures into wormholes or null sec)
4) Choose "dead" areas of high sec, the War Deccer's cannot find you (GTFO from anywhere near Jita)
5) If you want to keep a player corp, get a massive recruitment spreee going (or maybee just get everyone into EVE university?)
*High sec mining is poor income. If you are doing because you like the social activity and the ease of entry, have some fcorp members hang out with you in destroyers and frigates. When the enemy shows up, your miners will flee while your combat escorts try to cover them. With low number and cheap ships, your defenders will not win the fight but they will be a distraction and get the excitement of a "last stand" moment to talk about. Take this entire group to somewhere other than high sec and the escorts can make decent income from killing NPC'S.