| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Andre II
Space Morons Something Posing As Meat
4
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 09:30:00 -
[1] - Quote
So earlier today i went a little overboard when i finally learned how to work ISO's and went to pirate bay and went ham on there game downloads.. and i had to download a couple other programs for servers and such. But a couple of hours ago my laptop started to slow down... Programs started freezing for 10-20 seconds at a time. This caught my attention, So i check my tack manager... I was shocked to see soo many unrecognized programs running. I immediately logged off and logged back in. No change, a lot of these new programs started themselves up when logged in and sat in the system tray... I didn't like that idea so i went to my handy dandy system restore... My eyes widened with shock. All my restore points until 3 hours prior were GONE.. this is strange i never delete my restore points, for id just restored my computer a couple of days ago. My anti virus scans were showing up clean but im not convinced. So again i continue with some internet surfing and restart my computer again just for good measure... I just discover my Malvytes anti malware software has disappeared... strange and this is starting to scare me. my computer is running fine just a tad bit slower than normal... I dont like it, im debating whether to completely restart my whole system.... |

Mystical Might
The Imperial Fedaykin
50
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 11:31:00 -
[2] - Quote
So you were stealing games, and then you contracted virus(es).
 |

EddieRio
Time Bandits.
18
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 13:50:00 -
[3] - Quote
then you think,, hmm I better post this on eve forums ?
who gives a ****
I feel stupid for reading this for some reason...
GòÜGòªGòùGòªGòöGòªGòùGòöGòÉGûæGòöGòùGòöGòùGòöGòùGòæGûæGòæGòªGòÜGòªGòùGòöGòù GûæGòæGûæGòæGòæGòæGòæGòáGòÉGûæGòáGòúGòáGòúGòæGòæGòæGòöGòúGòæGûæGòæGûæGòÜGòù GûæGòæGûæGò¬GòæGûæGòæGòÜGòÉGûæGòÜGò¥GòæGòæGòæGòÜGò¥GòÜGò¥Gò¬GûæGòæGûæGòÜGò¥Gÿ+ All the dreams you've ever had - and not just the good ones ! |

Vmir Gallahasen
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
25
|
Posted - 2011.12.31 14:52:00 -
[4] - Quote
So you install a bunch of what is almost certainly malware and keyloggers and your first thought was, "I should post this on the forums using my secure formerly secure online account"? I hope your info was stored in a cookie and you didn't actually type that info in with a bunch of unknown programs running, or the next thread we'll see from you is "I r h4xed, what to do?!?" |

Youli Kepain
Scapegoats
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 00:24:00 -
[5] - Quote
Just check his corp name... says it all. |

Bail Boo
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.01 04:21:00 -
[6] - Quote
a different sort of piracy to the normal eve matters..... 
get Spybot Party, Marty. Party. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |