| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vixeon
Omega Trading Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.23 18:31:00 -
[1]
Most of these come from the Amarr cosmos area but a few are Caldari. Most of these items are Tech 2/Best named T1 equivalents but with much lower fitting require or cap usage. Perfect for squeezing a tight fitting ship.
All are 3 run bpc with +me and +pe
Here goes;
'Bailey' 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bailey' 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Barbican' 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Barbican' 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Bastion' 400mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Chainmail' 200mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Blueprint 'Gorget' Small Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Gorget' Small Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Gorget' Small Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Greaves' Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Greaves' Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Greaves' Medium Armor Repairer I Blueprint 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Censer' Medium Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Crucible' Small Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Thurifer' Large Capacitor Battery 'Squire' Small Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Strigoi' Medium Nosferatu I Blueprint 'Strigoi' Medium Nosferatu I Blueprint 'Upir' Small Nosferatu I Blueprint 'Upir' Small Nosferatu I Blueprint 'Upir' Small Nosferatu I Blueprint 'Thurifer' Large Capacitor Battery I Blueprint 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Harness' Medium Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Plough' Heavy Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Palisade' Cap Recharger I Blueprint 'Saddle' Small Capacitor Booster I Blueprint 'Gambler' Phase Inverter Blueprint 'Marshall' Ion Field Projector Blueprint 'Ditch' Medium Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint 'Ditch' Medium Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint 'Ditch' Medium Energy Neutralizer I Blueprint 'Chivalry' Large Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Mangonel' Heat Sink I Blueprint 'Chivalry' Large Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Mangonel' Heat Sink I Blueprint 'Undertaker' Heavy Missile Launcher Blueprint 'Portcullis' Reactor Control Unit I Blueprint Capacitor Power Relay I Blueprint ' 'Knight' Medium Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Knight' Medium Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Squire' Small Energy Transfer Array I Blueprint 'Arquebus' Heavy Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Arquebus' Heavy Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Ballista' Tachyon Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Catapult' Mega Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Crossbow' Focused Medium Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Gauntlet' Medium Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Gauntlet' Medium Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Gauntlet' Medium Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Joust' Heavy Pulse Laser I Blueprint 'Joust' Heavy Pulse Laser I Blueprint 'Longbow' Medium Pulse Laser I Blueprint 'Longbow' Medium Pulse Laser I Blueprint 'Mace' Dual Light Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Mace' Dual Light Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Mace' Dual Light Beam Laser I Blueprint 'Mace' Dual Light Beam Laser I Blueprint Medium 'Lone Ranger' Shield Booster Blueprint 'Posse' Invulnerability Field Blueprint 'Lance' Medium EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint 'Pike' Small EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint 'Pike' Small EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint 'Pike' Small EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint 'Pike' Small EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint 'Warhammer' Large EMP Smartbomb I Blueprint
All items can be looked up in game under variations.
Starting bid 100 mil Increments 10 mil Buyout offers in game.
Jita 4-4 pickup GL
|

starbuck1979
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 07:48:00 -
[2]
I'll start you off with 150m
Star
|

Zinkovicz
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 08:37:00 -
[3]
And when does the auction end?
|

Aphrodite's Daughter
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 08:37:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Aphrodite''s Daughter on 24/05/2007 08:35:27 NM |

starbuck1979
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 08:49:00 -
[5]
Good point When does it end? I forgot about that 
|

Biar
Minmatar Templars of Space CORE.
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 10:25:00 -
[6]
160mil
|

Cypherous
Minmatar Liberty Rogues
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 10:33:00 -
[7]
What skills are required to build these i.e any special skills not including the standard build skills. ---------
|

Biar
Minmatar Templars of Space CORE.
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 11:03:00 -
[8]
160mil
End time:?
|

Vixeon
Omega Trading Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 14:55:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Cypherous What skills are required to build these i.e any special skills not including the standard build skills.
Most require amarr encryption methods 3 i think, as well as some bloodraider bits building parts.
to the top.
|

R'Pod
|
Posted - 2007.05.24 17:53:00 -
[10]
200 M
Nice Set
|

Cepheid Varible
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 15:23:00 -
[11]
To the top!
|

droves
|
Posted - 2007.05.25 19:29:00 -
[12]
210
|

Cepheid Varible
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 16:53:00 -
[13]
To the top!
|

Vixeon
Omega Trading Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.27 15:10:00 -
[14]
to the top.
|

Tiapan
|
Posted - 2007.05.28 05:36:00 -
[15]
210 mil
|

Tiapan
|
Posted - 2007.05.28 05:37:00 -
[16]
too quick 220 mil
|

Vixeon
Omega Trading Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.05.29 12:57:00 -
[17]
Bumpage
|

Cepheid Varible
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 13:34:00 -
[18]
Bump, 48 hours left!
|

Tiapan
|
Posted - 2007.06.01 12:22:00 -
[19]
Online in The Forge awaiting contract Thanks T
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |