| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

IWantYourCorpse
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:27:00 -
[1]
I'm really sorry guys, due to me being the way I am, attention is hard to resist. It's just so much fun to be the center of attention and for everyone to care what I have to say.
You really don't understand the rush when hundreds of people, for whatever reason, want to know what you're doing, to ask "What'd he do?" and the like.
Once you have as many alts as me, then you really can play 2, 3, 4 or even 5 sides of the same conversation and the people of EVE rarely know the difference. I'm so sorry everyone, and I sincerely beg your forgivness but I am also one of the alts of Princess Trinity, Sch, etc.
Again, I can not stress how hard it is to admit all of this and to allow the critisism that I'm sure will follow. The people of EVE are rarely kind, but this once have mercy and accept my apology for the charade I've been performing. It's almost totally impossible to give up the attention play with so many accounts but admitting it is what I can barely manage.
I will try to better manage my damage but in the mean time, please be accomidating of my attempts to heal. Thank you all and again, I'm sorry.
|

Samuel Freedom
Minmatar Ramdon Industries corporation
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:29:00 -
[2]
Wierdo
|

Ikasu
Gallente The Durandal Organization The Cyrene Initiative
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:29:00 -
[3]
Attention: you suck.
Luckily, we have bigger things then you to complain about right now. The recent Dev accusations shall satiate everybodys hunger for several days. ------------------------------------------------- Attention Devs, for every isk you send me one member of your family will be returned safely.
|

Marquis Dean
Demise and Vestige 9th Fleet
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:29:00 -
[4]
NO ONE CARES.
---
Originally by: Blacklight To be honest
|

The Pointless
Gallente Lacks a Point Ltd
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:30:00 -
[5]
Edited by: The Pointless on 26/05/2007 01:29:19 If you truly are Princess Trinity, why don't you post with her? 
(Surely nobody's going to buy this) [EDIT](Guess they did) 
-----------------------------------------------
"And I scream in a thousand voices!" |

Banana Torres
The Green Banana Corporation
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:35:00 -
[6]
Aw, poor munchin, come to Banana and get a nice cuddle.
|

Alski
Gallente Di-Tron Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:36:00 -
[7]
As nights spent on Eve go, tonights been pritty ******* werid. -
|

Leonardo Sabrioski
Caldari Leviathan Enterprises
|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:36:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Marquis Dean NO ONE CARES.
I believe this sums it all up  ----------------------------------------------
|
|

Sahwoolo Etoophie
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.05.26 01:37:00 -
[9]
Thread locked for lack of constructive discussion *click*.
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |