| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Princess Trinity
Astro Tech N Trade
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 14:47:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Princess Trinity on 30/05/2007 14:46:26 I dont own and credit cards or any way of paying to start any game accounts
(personal reasons please leave it at that)
Anyways my fathers credit card is paying for eve each month.
I can get a time card for bout 150 mil, I got over 5 Billion isk to.
But I feel since hes paying for it why should I?
Am I wrong for not paying for it?
|

DubanFP
Caldari Four Rings D-L
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 14:50:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Princess Trinity Edited by: Princess Trinity on 30/05/2007 14:46:26 I dont own and credit cards or any way of paying to start any game accounts
(personal reasons please leave it at that)
Anyways my fathers credit card is paying for eve each month.
I can get a time card for bout 150 mil, I got over 5 Billion isk to.
But I feel since hes paying for it why should I?
Am I wrong for not paying for it?
In my opinion, if you can pay for it easily do you really want to smooch off your father? ____________
DubanFP > where ever there is a player that's getting too rich, wherever there's an industrial with too much loot, wherever there is a noob with too much smack we'll be there... |

DarkElf
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 14:50:00 -
[3]
lol wtf?
DE
|

Rez Valintine
Caldari HeXXeD
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 14:53:00 -
[4]
5 billion eh?
Perhaps you should take the business sense you have acquired and apply it to the real world stock market? Commodities is a good place to start.
Only difference is the ticker and the fact that scams will land you behind bars.
|

Anhil
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 14:59:00 -
[5]
Well for about 700 million isk you can get 6 months of Eve and possibly never have to explain to your Dad why you role-play a girl on the internet. It's worth it.
|

Celestal
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:00:00 -
[6]
I think you should carry on using daddies credit card to pay for eve as punishment for not paying any attention to you . ( I cant think of any other reason for you being such a kiddy attention hoe )
|

Princess Trinity
Astro Tech N Trade
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:06:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Celestal I think you should carry on using daddies credit card to pay for eve as punishment for not paying any attention to you . ( I cant think of any other reason for you being such a kiddy attention hoe )

|

lofty29
Athanasius Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:09:00 -
[8]
Ive taken ú10 a month for the last 28 months from my mothers credit card  --- My sig has gone into exile
This poster likes to tempt forum mods and has been voted most likely to get killed by an angry alligator - Ductoris |

Rez Valintine
Caldari HeXXeD
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:11:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Celestal I think you should carry on using daddies credit card to pay for eve as punishment for not paying any attention to you . ( I cant think of any other reason for you being such a kiddy attention hoe )
That just isn't cool.
See you soon.
|

MushMush
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:15:00 -
[10]
Oh dear, please don't tell me Eve is going the same way as WoW...an invasion of kids!?
|

Azirapheal
Amarr Ore Mongers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:35:00 -
[11]
and this is the reason why my ingame language is always as explicit as possible - since little kiddes should not be on :P
although theres a fair few cool ones that tolerate my 3 hour TS rants (zommy)
f*** the f******* f****** twice before they f****** come over and f****** start a motherf******** fight with me the c*** faced s*** eating b*******
etc
Hango touched me in the night! I also stole all of your socks. |

Plaetean
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:39:00 -
[12]
Ok wtf is this? What's the point in this thread's existence, let alone a thread in crime and punishment. This is the kind of thing you ask yourself in your head, or possibly even in corp chat. Probably an attempt at e-peening because you think 5 bil is a lot of isk.
-----
|

Amelis Laucian
Caldari Ore Mongers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 15:48:00 -
[13]
why are you asking us 
|

Drunk Driver
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:11:00 -
[14]
I drink.
Should I drink less or more?
(Thread jumps tracks, plows into empty barn and explodes....)
|

Azirapheal
Amarr Ore Mongers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:17:00 -
[15]
i like to make happy time in my pants
Originally by: CCP Wrangler you're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
|

jimmyjam
Turbulent
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:21:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Princess Trinity Edited by: Princess Trinity on 30/05/2007 14:46:26 I dont own and credit cards or any way of paying to start any game accounts
(personal reasons please leave it at that)
Anyways my fathers credit card is paying for eve each month.
I can get a time card for bout 150 mil, I got over 5 Billion isk to.
But I feel since hes paying for it why should I?
Am I wrong for not paying for it?
Thats sad you have your dad pay for stuff get a job and pay for it yourself.
|

DiuxDium
Free Mercenaries Union FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:21:00 -
[17]
Stop. Posting. ------------- [En] - So....I think the devs don't like me. |

Bob Clive
Beasts of Burden YouWhat
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:38:00 -
[18]
 
to answer:
if Pops ain't complainin', no need for explainin'.
save your ISK
|

das licht
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:43:00 -
[19]
l÷l
|

Kather
Turbulent
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:50:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Kather on 30/05/2007 16:49:08 no, you're not a bad person.
by your dad paying for you to play eve he is expressing his love for you. by you accepting his money it is helping build the father son relationship.
however, to keep the universe in order, you every month you should send me the amount of isk it would cost you for a time card.
man i wish my parents would have paid for my computer games when i was younger...i had to get a part time job :(
edit: ******** typing ---------------------------------------------
Long live the Evil Proctologists! |

IWantYourCorpse
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:53:00 -
[21]
1. Pay back the 300 mil for those BPOs. 2. GTFO? 
|

Princess Trinity
Astro Tech N Trade
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 16:57:00 -
[22]
Originally by: IWantYourCorpse 1. Pay back the 300 mil for those BPOs. 2. GTFO? 
You know what you need? You need a HUG
/me Gives IWantYourCorpse giant bear bug, and lots of kisses
I wuv you to
|

sesanti
Minmatar Universal Exports Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 17:02:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Plaetean Ok wtf is this? What's the point in this thread's existence, let alone a thread in crime and punishment. This is the kind of thing you ask yourself in your head, or possibly even in corp chat. Probably an attempt at e-peening because you think 5 bil is a lot of isk.
It's on crime and punishment because she is scamming her dad with the creditcard!  _______________________________________________ The ShadowMaster -
<I am a guy... don't mind the portrait> |

Ask Unbeatable
Gallente HighTech Marines Ltd. FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 17:45:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Anhil Well for about 700 million isk you can get 6 months of Eve and possibly never have to explain to your Dad why you role-play a girl on the internet. It's worth it.
Haha 
|

IntegralHellsing
Gallente The League of Legitimate Nigerian Businessmen
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 18:47:00 -
[25]
Edited by: IntegralHellsing on 30/05/2007 18:46:41 if you want your daddy to check his credit card and go 'wtf is CCP, gotta ask my son' then use his credit card  --------------------------------------
|

Jak Silverheart
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.05.30 20:35:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Drunk Driver
I drink.
Should I drink less or more?
I say drink more ya Drunk Driver, just aim for a noob ship instead of a jump gate this time will ya.
Originally by: Scordite Who was it that said that flying minmatar is kinda like going down a flight of stairs on an office chair while firing an uzi? 
|
|

hango
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.05.30 20:53:00 -
[27]
I don't know if you're wrong for not paying for it, but I do know that you're wrong to post a thread in the Crime & Punishment forum that has nothing to do with either crime or punishment. Note: abusing your dad's credit card and subsequently getting grounded does not count as crime or punishment.
In the future, please try to come up with threads that are somehow related to the forum you post them in. Thank you very much!
*clicky*
 forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |