| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Johnny Gurkha
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 02:23:00 -
[1]
So I headed over to my local 0.0's nearest low sec system to earn some iskies and rig up a Drake as best as I can, jump into said 0.0 system.... A bubble... oh crap, so I log quickly and obviously lose the expensively fitted PVE ship (implants are safe though )... oh dearie me, a damn expensive Drake bites the dust 
Ok great, so while my main is stuck in a time machine in said bubble for 10 hours I log into my salvaging alt for some carebear "fun", dum de dum I check the scanner and see a BC wreck and finally scan it down to the systems complex... activate gate, AB to the wreck, wtf... skillbooks :::droool::: who the ******* hell takes skillbooks into a complex for ratting and 50 mills worth at that? POOF! While I was drooling over said books my shield, armour and structure dropped like a brick in water. BANG! Warp to station.....
Pffft... so I decide to buy a shuttle and **** off the bubblers.... after harrassing said bubble camp with my alt for what seemed like years I finally find it's safe to log my main on and GTFO of there quick, back in my home station I find a nice juicy Prophecy waiting for me to fit... so I spend a good half an hour fitting it as well as I can with whatever I've got in my hangar... hmmmm nice setup actually, like a giant Thorax with smaller drones... should kick some ass with this hehe
Undock, warp to a gate huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge camp... crap, they all follow me through and as you can imagine I lose the ship fast oh well, I eject at 1/2 structure while they give me a good shafting and warp to a station... implants intact ::phew::
So I logged off.... I have to laugh considering how many people I've screwed over pirating but I feel rather peeved nonetheless 
|

Leikeze Mrotserif
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 02:44:00 -
[2]
I dont see your old corp in suj anymore :(
Why did you leave anyway? Sig removed. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] with a link to your signature. - Elmo Pug |

Riho
Gallente Magnificent Beavers Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 07:55:00 -
[3]
lol... let me sum it up then.... you jump a drake whit expencive fittings into a buble camp... and log off.... LOL 2 NO NOs
you where stupid enough to jump into them and then log off allso.... you fail at eve.
second thing whit the proph.. didnt you look at local size before undocking and going for gate :P ??
you fail at eve :P --------------------------------------- Sig killed by MODs.... reworking it Great being Gallente... aint it ? ----------------- YARRRR, sig hijack! -HornFrog ----------------- |

Major Stormer
Caldari Infinitus Odium
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 08:12:00 -
[4]
You are everything that is wrong with todays pvpers.
Grow some ******* balls.
Its just a game. Get over yourselfs. |

killfest
Gallente Infestation.
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 08:25:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Leikeze Mrotserif I dont see your old corp in suj anymore :(
Why did you leave anyway?
we are in tama >)
|

Xtreem
Gallente Viking Research and Production space weaponry and trade
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 08:27:00 -
[6]
if you pirate yourself, why do you log off when someone else does it to you? scout first, if you dont then its your own fault!
|

Johnny Gurkha
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 10:25:00 -
[7]
Well the original post was made sort of tongue in cheek but considering some of the replies here people take this way too seriously.... I don't usually forum the *****s but it was one of those days and I'm quite an honest person so I thought I'd tell it in full, if more people want to stroke their own internet-*****es and slag me for saving my implants then please do so!
|

chiefyuk
Amarr Mercenary Forces Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 20:49:00 -
[8]
Edited by: chiefyuk on 05/06/2007 20:49:16 You fail at eve... well... you dont fail, but you shouldnt log to save your implants, thats just bad practice.
Next time fight like a man!
or use scouts! ------------------------------------------------ You can kill the protester but you cant kill the protest ------------------------------------------------ |

Plaetean
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 20:54:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Major Stormer You are everything that is wrong with todays pvpers.
Grow some ******* balls.
-----
|

Zkillz kun
Beets and Gravy Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 22:04:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Riho
you fail at eve :P
Originally by: chiefyuk
You fail at eve...
i lol'd
|

Riho
Gallente Magnificent Beavers Exquisite Malevolence
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 22:06:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Zkillz kun
Originally by: Riho
you fail at eve :P
Originally by: chiefyuk
You fail at eve...
i lol'd
glad someone found it funny :P i aint a funny guy usually :( crap at makeing jokes ... only when the jokes on me :P --------------------------------------- Sig killed by MODs.... reworking it Great being Gallente... aint it ? ----------------- YARRRR, sig hijack! -HornFrog ----------------- |

hellsknights
Phoenix Navy Chaos Incarnate.
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 22:14:00 -
[12]
Not the luckiest day for you 
Scout lvl 5 FTW... Hells
Let me liberate you of your T2 mods. T2 mods are dropping in price, because of invention?? No its because of pirates. |

Dark Shikari
Caldari Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.06.05 22:27:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Plaetean
Originally by: Major Stormer You are everything that is wrong with todays pvpers.
Grow some ******* balls.
--23 Member--
|

Azirapheal
Amarr kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.06.06 01:02:00 -
[14]
one very fond memory i had was of walking into a very well set up gatecamp, bubble and all. i stayed, tried to fight back but they eventually marmalised my drake, i was locked and scrambled again when they told me to ehad sdirectly back to the gate and leave. i was apparently the only person that haddnt logoffskied on them so they spared my pod as long as i went back through the gate.
fun times indeed.
Originally by: CCP Wrangler you're not supposed to feel like you're logging in to a happy, happy, fluffy, fluffy lala land filled with fun and adventures, that's what hello kitty online is for.
|

Icome4u
Caldari Dark and Light inc. D-L
|
Posted - 2007.06.06 02:57:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Johnny Gurkha So I headed over to my local 0.0's nearest low sec system to earn some iskies and rig up a Drake as best as I can, jump into said 0.0 system.... A bubble... oh crap, so I log quickly and obviously lose the expensively fitted PVE ship (implants are safe though )... oh dearie me, a damn expensive Drake bites the dust 
Nuff said. ______
Originally by: Vyger If I lose connection while walking around a station will my avatar run off in a random direction and go hide in a corner? 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |