Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Negotiator
Negotiator

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.12 06:33:00 - [1]

Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:36:00
Once upon a time, about an hour ago, a brave pilot by the name of TWD engaged in a vicious 1v1 with an enemy pilot Balrog, who was using a EW scorpion. TWD, risking his own life, but not taking any considerable damage, took the enemy ship down to the point where he was able to use the newly gotten Tractor Beam and forced the ship's pilot to eject his pod. Shorty after that a m0o marine brigade consisting of one pooti and Dr.Strangelove arrived on the scene and boarded the ship. Ship's crew was quickly overrun by Dr.Strangelove's ninja spacemice and the ship was added to our mighty fleet. Our corporation would like to thank Balrog of Critical Mass Enterprises for a kind contribution, and to everyone else that donated their battleships to our cause. This capture is the third one in this month.

Negotiator
Negotiator
Coerce Inc
X-PACT

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.01.12 06:33:00 - [2]

Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:36:00
Once upon a time, about an hour ago, a brave pilot by the name of TWD engaged in a vicious 1v1 with an enemy pilot Balrog, who was using a EW scorpion. TWD, risking his own life, but not taking any considerable damage, took the enemy ship down to the point where he was able to use the newly gotten Tractor Beam and forced the ship's pilot to eject his pod. Shorty after that a m0o marine brigade consisting of one pooti and Dr.Strangelove arrived on the scene and boarded the ship. Ship's crew was quickly overrun by Dr.Strangelove's ninja spacemice and the ship was added to our mighty fleet. Our corporation would like to thank Balrog of Critical Mass Enterprises for a kind contribution, and to everyone else that donated their battleships to our cause. This capture is the third one in this month.
Negotiator
Negotiator

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:34:00 - [3]

Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:34:46
Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:34:33
Visual proof:

Negotiator
Negotiator
Coerce Inc
X-PACT

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:34:00 - [4]

Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:34:46
Edited by: Negotiator on 12/01/2004 06:34:33
Visual proof:
pooti
pooti

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:53:00 - [5]

some nice loot too
pooti
pooti
Sebiestor tribe

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:53:00 - [6]

some nice loot too
Motaka
Motaka

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:55:00 - [7]

lol, I need to get one of those TBeams.Laughing
Motaka
Motaka
Caldari
Forsaken Empire
The Forsaken Empire

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:55:00 - [8]

lol, I need to get one of those TBeams.Laughing

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:56:00 - [9]

Why do people keep ejecting from thier ship? To try to get away in a pod?

Shocked
-------
Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage.
voogru
voogru
Gallente
Massive Damage

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:56:00 - [10]

Why do people keep ejecting from thier ship? To try to get away in a pod?

Shocked
Foobie
Foobie

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:59:00 - [11]

So, he gave you his Scorp and in instead you didn't kill his pod ? right ?

ExclamationWhat's the price of a scorp and whats the price of full set of implants ?

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

(17 perc, 10 Char, 10 mem, 15 willp, 8 int ~rough guess.)
Twisted Evil

Foobie
Foobie

Posted - 2004.01.12 06:59:00 - [12]

ExclamationWhat's the price of a scorp and whats the price of full set of implants ?

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

Twisted Evil

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:03:00 - [13]

OMG, again! well done Laughing
ghost437
ghost437
Black Nova Corp

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:03:00 - [14]

OMG, again! well done Laughing
Moah
Moah

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:15:00 - [15]

omg Rolling Eyes

nego, nice sig, but teh b4d quality suckz....

Fancy.
Moah
Moah
Infinitus Odium

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:15:00 - [16]

omg Rolling Eyes

nego, nice sig, but teh b4d quality suckz....
Etoile Chercheur
Etoile Chercheur

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:21:00 - [17]

tractor... beam...? i didn't see any tractor beam module shown in these pictures...

maybe i'm just blind or something.

why didn't he just self destruct?

Midshipman Etoile Chercheur - Logistics Division (M&T) | Hadean Drive Yards
Etoile Chercheur
Etoile Chercheur
Gallente
Phoenix Propulsion Labs
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:21:00 - [18]

tractor... beam...? i didn't see any tractor beam module shown in these pictures...

maybe i'm just blind or something.

why didn't he just self destruct?

Midshipman Etoile Chercheur - Logistics Division (M&T) | Hadean Drive Yards
antanette
antanette

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:31:00 - [19]

you never posted how many ships you've lost or are willing to loose.

you are starting something you can't finish/win

and I only see pics of you bording a ship no real proof of this "tractor beam" or that you got some one elses ship and a good pic of some one in local it's all hot air you have zero proof of but you can continue to gloat your fantasy if you wish but you are trespassing in fountain and will be destroyed.

thanks for playing :)

antanette
antanette

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:31:00 - [20]

you never posted how many ships you've lost or are willing to loose.

you are starting something you can't finish/win

and I only see pics of you bording a ship no real proof of this "tractor beam" or that you got some one elses ship and a good pic of some one in local it's all hot air you have zero proof of but you can continue to gloat your fantasy if you wish but you are trespassing in fountain and will be destroyed.

thanks for playing :)

ProphetGuru
ProphetGuru

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:35:00 - [21]

Some people need to get a sense of Humor.

Others need to quit ejecting from their ships lol.
Evolution..... Just when you thought you were winning.

Rod Blaine
Rod Blaine

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:35:00 - [22]

lol @ antoinette

I guess you will do what no-one has been able to in the last 7 months and go destroy m0o ?

yea right

Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know.
Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online
Solutions to your issues.
ProphetGuru
ProphetGuru
Gallente
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:35:00 - [23]

Some people need to get a sense of Humor.

Others need to quit ejecting from their ships lol.

GG, only took yas 6 months
Rod Blaine
Rod Blaine
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.01.12 07:35:00 - [24]

lol @ antoinette

I guess you will do what no-one has been able to in the last 7 months and go destroy m0o ?

yea right
[center]
Old blog
Manfred Doomhammer
Manfred Doomhammer

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:12:00 - [25]

Quote:

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

Twisted Evil

guess your calculation is somewhat flawed here foobie...
in case of not ejecting, you loose ship+implants, whereas in case of ejecting you loose shipShocked

still you loose something, but at least you will cut your losses...
all is different if the ship is insured though... i wont eject in that case... rather blow it up... Twisted Evil

but that is only me, everybody should do as he pleases, and i think ejecting might be a considerable option, depending on the circumstances....
----

Manfred Doomhammer
Fleet Admiral
CEO ShadowTec Inc.
Manfred Doomhammer
Manfred Doomhammer
Caldari
ShadowTec Inc.
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:12:00 - [26]

Quote:

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

Twisted Evil

in case of not ejecting, you loose ship+implants, whereas in case of ejecting you loose shipShocked

all is different if the ship is insured though... i wont eject in that case... rather blow it up... Twisted Evil

but that is only me, everybody should do as he pleases, and i think ejecting might be a considerable option, depending on the circumstances....
----

Manfred Doomhammer
CEO ShadowTec Inc.
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
Foobie
Foobie

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:20:00 - [27]

Quote:
Quote:

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

Twisted Evil

That was my point.
Foobie
Foobie

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:20:00 - [28]

Quote:
Quote:

Scorp 72m ?
Implants 60m ?

Twisted Evil

That was my point.

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:22:00 - [29]

antanette, plz dont embarass FA by making shockingly idiotic statements. thank you and good bye...(btw, thx for the drones)

Negotiator
Negotiator
Coerce Inc
X-PACT

Posted - 2004.01.12 08:22:00 - [30]

antanette, plz dont embarass FA by making shockingly idiotic statements. thank you and good bye...(btw, thx for the drones)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240426/0158
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.