| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

FALLEN01
Priory Of The Lemon R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 13:46:00 -
[1]
Please Help!!
Before I go into the realm of implants I want to know how fast I would go My Navigation and Accelleration control skills is on 5
My currant Sabre settup is as follow:
2 Polly Rigs T1 1 Nannofiber T2 1 Overdrive T2 1 Gistii A MWD
If I get the full set of Low Grades which is:
Low-grade Snake Alpha (+1% speed) Low-grade Snake Beta (+2% speed) Low-grade Snake Gamma (+3% speed) Low-grade Snake Delta (+4% speed) Low-grade Snake Epsilon (+5% speed) Low-grade Snake Omega (Snake set bonus: 1.25) Hardwiring - Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' MY-1 (+3% speed)
Will I get to the magical 10k/s? How much will it all cost?
Hope you can provide me with viewpoints!
Regards |

Muadeeb Ousil
Minmatar Office linebackers Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 13:53:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Muadeeb Ousil on 12/06/2007 13:53:29 Slot 6: 'Rogue' AY-1: 3% agility Slot 7: 'Rogue' CY-1: 3% velocity Slot 8: Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link: 5% mwd and afterburner speed, Slot 9: 'Rogue' GY-1: Choice of optimal range booster or mwd capacitor use, Go with the cap. So, so necessary with disruptor and mwd. Slot 10: 'Rogue' MY-1: 3% afterburner and mwd speed
Add on Gisti Mwd and what you have on board and you will probably be a tad shy of 10ks but only just at 9-9500 ish
The above will come in at 100 ish these days for the plants, (used to get the lot for 50 but to many posts like this let the cat out of the bag) another 50-60 for the gisti
Add Snakes for effect.
|

Cheunger
BURN EDEN
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 14:08:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Cheunger on 12/06/2007 14:08:26
Originally by: Muadeeb Ousil Edited by: Muadeeb Ousil on 12/06/2007 13:53:29 Slot 6: 'Rogue' AY-1: 3% agility Slot 7: 'Rogue' CY-1: 3% velocity Slot 8: Zor's Custom Navigation Hyper-Link: 5% mwd and afterburner speed, Slot 9: 'Rogue' GY-1: Choice of optimal range booster or mwd capacitor use, Go with the cap. So, so necessary with disruptor and mwd. Slot 10: 'Rogue' MY-1: 3% afterburner and mwd speed
Add on Gisti Mwd and what you have on board and you will probably be a tad shy of 10ks but only just at 9-9500 ish
The above will come in at 100 ish these days for the plants, (used to get the lot for 50 but to many posts like this let the cat out of the bag) another 50-60 for the gisti
Add Snakes for effect.
Take out slot 6 and put the LG snake omega in.
I have acceleration control 4 and go 10.7m/s.
That's with a gistii, 2x polycarb rigs, 2x t2 ODs. Lvl 5 AC will put you over 11km/s prob.
|

Amantus
Gallente Murientor Tribe Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 14:42:00 -
[4]
So the polycarbon rigs are better than auxiliary thrusters in terms of increasing top speed? Daym, I have the wrong rigs in my Ares then  ------------
|

Ryas Nia
Minmatar Stormriders Fimbulwinter
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 15:10:00 -
[5]
Poly's are much better for max speed.
Recruiting Terrorists |

Helmuth Halbstein
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 15:16:00 -
[6]
real men use crystals, and dont need to go fast
"Helmuth Halbstein Caldari Gorilla" Cogito Ergo Zoom |

William Alex
Viscosity Dark Synergy
|
Posted - 2007.06.12 16:37:00 -
[7]
Thats odd.. I use 2 overdrives and 2 mass reduction rigs on my Crow and I don't any snakes, i get 10k with a gistii a-type mwd.. I suppose it's because the saber is a little slower & heavier...
WITH snakes on the test server i'd get 13-15k (i can't remember the exact)
I'm glad that Crow's are faster than Sabre's though.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
|

FALLEN01
Priory Of The Lemon R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.13 11:38:00 -
[8]
OK well the info def helped
I got the snakes, all but the omega and the Delta Will def get the Zor's one too
And I i die Ill just get the plants for 6-10 At a 100mil it seems still ok
Thanks everyone! |

Nicholas Barker
MASS
|
Posted - 2007.06.13 12:14:00 -
[9]
:D
also, it's possible to out run a sabre that has a higher top speed than you if you're in a crow (or any other interceptor), but i'm not giving out that trade secret ;)
when i got my low grades it cost me about 700mill with some other tech1 rogues, cost about 2.2bill for high grade snakes with tech2 rogues. ---
|

d026
THE LEGION OF STEEL WARRIORS.... R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.13 12:16:00 -
[10]
just dont ever run in 2 huginns:)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |