| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Kimiko Kurosawa
The Krugerrand Groupies
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:43:00 -
[1]
Moderating tonight must be like painting the Forth rail bridge; as soon as the last ******** thread was locked a new one has sprung up.
So, just to say I doff my hat to you guys and take solace that in a few hours time you should get some relative peace and quiet.
*Cheers*
|

J Ripper
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:46:00 -
[2]
Yeah, hats off to the slaves 
my sig: --- Jon Johansen --- |

Sarah McTeef
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:47:00 -
[3]
*Cheers* You brave souls, the depths of human misery you see everyday. -- With more power than ISD this signature is invulnerable and permits me in after the lock! muahahah. |

Corwain
Gallente Zero Team
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:47:00 -
[4]
IBTL!
Just kidding, good job guys. Although seeing as the ISD guys love EVE as much as the rest of us it's probly just helping em ignore their withdrawal symptoms! *twitch*
|
|

Eshtir
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:48:00 -
[5]
MMM Beer *hic*
forum rules | [email protected] | Our Website! Want to be an EVE-Online forum moderator? click here! Yulai, we have a problem! |
|

Nicho Void
Gallente Hyper-Nova
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:48:00 -
[6]
Indeed. Beers for all! ---------------
|
|

Sahwoolo Etoophie
Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:49:00 -
[7]
BREEE!
uhm, thanks.
*runs to get the bree*!
In case you're wondering, I'm now stationed in Jamaica that is why I look tanned and wearing sunglasses. Just look how pale I was! |
|
|

Valorem
Amarr Forum Moderator Interstellar Services Department

|
Posted - 2007.06.19 21:51:00 -
[8]
Originally by: J Ripper Yeah, hats off to the slaves 
I will have you know that I am no slave!
Hold on - Wrangler has the whip out.
brb
PS - Thanks for the kind words <3
forum rules | CAOD Rules | [email protected] | Our Website |
|

Hubbins
The Three Hundred R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:30:00 -
[9]
I feel bad for how much work the BH's will have in the next few days/weeks 
|

Dario Wall
Caldari Setenta Corp
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:32:00 -
[10]
Beer? In a sodastream?
|

Samuel Freedom
Minmatar Ramdon Industries corporation
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:34:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Valorem
Originally by: J Ripper Yeah, hats off to the slaves 
I will have you know that I am no slave!
Hold on - Wrangler has the whip out. brb
PS - Thanks for the kind words <3
Yea but that whip has nothing to do with forum slavery 
|

Lord Evangelian
Gallente LEAP Corp United Confederation of Corporations
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:35:00 -
[12]
hip hip -----
One day I'll show you...and then you will bow down... |

elorran
Minmatar Ante Matter Soldiers of the Forgotten Abyss
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:39:00 -
[13]
As a voluntary moderator myself (Sierra/Vivendi Universal) I can attest to how annoying or awkward things can get at times. But I have to take my hat off (if I ever wore one) to the members of ISD for the work they do on such an active and sizeable community like Eve's.
- - Ante Matter - Soldiers of the Forgotten Abyss
|

Karanth
Gallente Cirrius Technologies O X I D E
|
Posted - 2007.06.19 22:43:00 -
[14]
I believe that I have had this offer open for a little while now....
You'll hear from my lawyers. 
Free beer for those who mod my sig!
There is only one sig hijack that matters, the orginal and only member of the hijack squad. me. -Eris. ps Black russians are better then beer. I'll see your beer, and raise you a goat kebab -Tirg I'll take that pint and raise you two -Timmeh I bet 2 goats, 1 pint and a bag of slugs -Lordharold I grab it all, cook it/eat and drink it all and say thank you. -Pirlouit I'll call your bluff, and go all in on 3 locks of Hutch's hair. -Incognus I'll see that bet, depending on where the hair came from. -Rauth *pushes the other mods out of the way* Mmmm, bree - Karass Bree & goat kebabs!!! I'm in!! - Yips I swear i was in on this and someone took me out -Scyd |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |