| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Rigsta
Gallente Raddick Explorations Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 00:00:00 -
[1]
A few of my caldari corp mates have been telling me they're seeing ~450 damage per Wrath missile on their Manticores since rev 2. My Nemesis gets 607.5 with cataclysm missiles, over 700 with furies, and 698 with faction ammo.
I didn't have time to get their skill lists before the server went down for a hotfix (though I know they're all at cov ops level 4), so could any manticore pilots have a check for me before I bug report this?
My skills: Covert ops 4 Cruise missiles 5 Warhead upgrades 4
Originally by: Jim McGregor I felt the disturbance... it was like a million voices suddenly stopped whining for a second. Unfortunantly it then continued.
|

Hippo117
Caldari Wings of Redemption Black Flag Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 03:08:00 -
[2]
I can confirm, my manticore's missiles do far less than friends in other bombers, Covops 4, Warhead upgrades 4, Cruise missiles 4. --------------
Obligulatory 'opinion does not nescessarily represent those of my corp/alliance' stuff here. |

Rigsta
Gallente Raddick Explorations Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 03:20:00 -
[3]
Thanks for the reply Hippo. Could you give an exact number please?
Originally by: Jim McGregor I felt the disturbance... it was like a million voices suddenly stopped whining for a second. Unfortunantly it then continued.
|

Hippo117
Caldari Wings of Redemption Black Flag Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 03:24:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Hippo117 on 21/06/2007 03:23:58 448.5, wrath and cataclysm (T1)
1 T2 BCU, and only cruise missiles 3 it turns out --------------
Obligulatory 'opinion does not nescessarily represent those of my corp/alliance' stuff here. |

Jurgen Cartis
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 05:23:00 -
[5]
Have you guys bugreported this?
|

Hippo117
Caldari Wings of Redemption Black Flag Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 05:42:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Jurgen Cartis Have you guys bugreported this?
I have. -------------- Obligulatory 'opinion does not nescessarily represent those of my corp/alliance' stuff here. |

Jurgen Cartis
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 07:10:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Jurgen Cartis on 21/06/2007 07:10:53 Just tested this myself. Had a buddy send a few volleys at my myrm's untanked shields.
Paradise 471.9 damage 471.9/1.0 = 471.9 effective Cataclysm 377.5 damage 377.5/0.8 = 471.9 base Wrath 283.1 damage 283.1/0.6 = 471.8 base Devastator 188.8 damage 188.8/0.4 = 472 base
Writing up a bug report on it now.
Has anyone been able to log into sisi to see if the bonus is broken with bombs as well?
|

Tonto Auri
Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 07:20:00 -
[8]
What You all trying to shoot at? -- . |
|

CCP Chronotis

|
Posted - 2007.06.21 07:20:00 -
[9]
thanks for the bug reports - we do not need any more for now, does indeed appear broken and will be fixed asap
|
|

Moonaru Izu
Caldari I.Z.U Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.06.21 08:44:00 -
[10]
Originally by: CCP Chronotis thanks for the bug reports - we do not need any more for now, does indeed appear broken and will be fixed asap
I tried to slap my hand from typing but it got the better of me...
/enter whine mode
"appear to be broken"? Come on know. This was known for quite some time already, even way before rollout. see post
/leave whine mode
|

Rei Sara
|
Posted - 2007.06.23 04:56:00 -
[11]
Any word on if this has been fixed yet? Looking to hop into a Manticore again, but if it's still got this dent in it's damage output I'd rather pass for now.
|

Moonaru Izu
Caldari I.Z.U Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.06.23 07:13:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Rei Sara Any word on if this has been fixed yet? Looking to hop into a Manticore again, but if it's still got this dent in it's damage output I'd rather pass for now.
They are working in it --> posting
|

Hippo117
Caldari Wings of Redemption Black Flag Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.07.03 00:17:00 -
[13]
Originally by: CCP Chronotis thanks for the bug reports - we do not need any more for now, does indeed appear broken and will be fixed asap
Is there a reason this fix was omitted from the patch notes? Is it in fact fixed at all? -------------- Obligulatory 'opinion does not nescessarily represent those of my corp/alliance' stuff here. |

Rei Sara
|
Posted - 2007.07.03 03:24:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Hippo117 Is there a reason this fix was omitted from the patch notes? Is it in fact fixed at all?
Aye, I asked the same question in the thread linked to the patch notes, no response. I'm hoping it just didn't warrant being listed since it was already supposedly in for Rev II, but if it's still not fixed I will be one sad panda. 
|

PWNERIZE
|
Posted - 2007.07.03 04:11:00 -
[15]
Bleh, fixing Caldari ships is never a priority. 
|
|

CCP Chronotis

|
Posted - 2007.07.03 09:35:00 -
[16]
It is fixed in 2.01, but was omitted from the patch notes. Will get them updated ASAP.
|
|

d026
THE LEGION OF STEEL WARRIORS.... R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.07.03 12:08:00 -
[17]
Originally by: CCP Chronotis It is fixed in 2.01, but was omitted from the patch notes. Will get them updated ASAP.
THANK YOU:) Almost thought you had forgotten -.-
|

PWNERIZE
|
Posted - 2007.07.03 21:05:00 -
[18]
Thank you! I have some faith in the dev team again .
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |