| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:15:00 -
[1] - Quote
Might sell this char, will need to be a good offer as I have fallen in love with her. Cute girl with Great name.
4.1mil - Science 2mil - Trade 1.3mil - Spaceship Command
Advanced Lab Operation 5 is 70% trained!
3 JC's - All with +4's - 1 has...
Zainou 'Beancounter' I60 - 5% Manufacturing Zainou 'Beancounter' J60 - 5% ME Zainou 'Beancounter' K60 - 5% Copying
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rayne_Daye
password - sale |

Dartk Fader
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 15:18:00 -
[2] - Quote
3B |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 16:49:00 -
[3] - Quote
Wow, 3 mins after i posted lol.
I like the offer and will consider it. Currently CEO of a corp so this evening I'll sort that out and sell that too. |

Dartk Fader
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 17:03:00 -
[4] - Quote
I'll wait for your contact. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 21:56:00 -
[5] - Quote
Entered Stasis period. Will finish in 24 hours so auction will end then. I'm happy to take 3B but will take more if its offered before the time i transfer.
Happy Bidding :) |

Dartk Fader
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 23:12:00 -
[6] - Quote
If this is an auction I retract my offer.. My offer is B/O. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.06 23:36:00 -
[7] - Quote
Either way you will need to wait till stasis period is over :)
I don't mind waiting longer if you retract but even if i wanted to accept now i couldn't as i can't transfer until I'm in an NPC corp :) |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.07 01:35:00 -
[8] - Quote
Bump |

Dartk Fader
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.07 08:49:00 -
[9] - Quote
Retract my bid. Purchased another toon. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.07 11:19:00 -
[10] - Quote
No problem, I've decided not to sell her anyway. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 02:04:00 -
[11] - Quote
Toon ready to leave corp. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 10:23:00 -
[12] - Quote
 |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 15:45:00 -
[13] - Quote
 |

Clara Jaxx
pshyco's Extreme Whorage
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 17:10:00 -
[14] - Quote
I will offer you 3B if still available |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 19:15:00 -
[15] - Quote
accepted as bid :)
will have to do better for a BO |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 23:14:00 -
[16] - Quote
 |

Clara Jaxx
pshyco's Extreme Whorage
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 23:38:00 -
[17] - Quote
Sorry but I won't offer more, you need to bear in mind your character is less than 9m SP. Toons with 20m+ SP usually only sell for 5B.
Good luck anyhoots |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.09 23:56:00 -
[18] - Quote
I'm well aware of how to value chars ;)
I'd be happy to take 3.7bil :) |

Clara Jaxx
pshyco's Extreme Whorage
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 00:08:00 -
[19] - Quote
No ty, just to confirm I am retracting my bid and free bump. |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 09:28:00 -
[20] - Quote
Good luck finding a toon :) |

Clara Jaxx
pshyco's Extreme Whorage
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 10:38:00 -
[21] - Quote
Out of curiosity how long would it take to put Rayne in a Hulk? |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 16:33:00 -
[22] - Quote
Not got Evemon on my work PC. Depends how much of the hulk you want, T2 Crystals too?
I know its roughly 160ish days for it with T2 Crystals, But for basic Hulk I don't know, will have a look when i get home :) |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 19:17:00 -
[23] - Quote
40 Days to flying the Hulk. 160 Days to having all the certs. (not using remap) |

David Kado
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 21:04:00 -
[24] - Quote
4.5 bil |

Rayne Daye
Zen Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 21:07:00 -
[25] - Quote
logging in, que'd at the moment :S |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.10 23:31:00 -
[26] - Quote
no show from the guy above so auction still open for now. |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.13 21:40:00 -
[27] - Quote
Bump |

Old Mang
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.13 22:01:00 -
[28] - Quote
3.1bill b/o? cheers |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.14 19:27:00 -
[29] - Quote
looking for more than that :) |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.15 05:32:00 -
[30] - Quote
Bump |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.18 14:42:00 -
[31] - Quote
bump |

Freyja 101
NorCorp Enterprise No Holes Barred
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.18 16:12:00 -
[32] - Quote
3,5b b/o as agreed ingame
isk sent |

Rayne Daye
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.18 16:39:00 -
[33] - Quote
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Rayne Daye
Will be completed after: 1/19/2012 2:38:41 AM |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |