| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gorek Loc
Dawning Industries
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 15:02:00 -
[1]
I was having a look at the other factions to do missions for, but currently, I have a problem with talking to the agents. None that I can find wants to speak to me.
The lowest one I can find requires a minimum of -1.00 standings, a level1, quality -20 agent.
How do I get contact, so I can start doing missions for a particular faction ?
|

Minerer202
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 15:05:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Minerer202 on 30/06/2007 15:06:06 Get the skill Social to III, and then train Connections is a good bet. Hope it helps.
|

Gorek Loc
Dawning Industries
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 15:18:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Gorek Loc on 30/06/2007 15:20:08 Thanks, It doesn't I trained most of the social skills, including Diplomacy to 5 
I'm really unpopular with both Amarr and Caldari.
|

Gorek Loc
Dawning Industries
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 15:26:00 -
[4]
wait a second... does this low standings with caldari and Amarr also incur the same penalties as if I had a low security status with Concord ?
|

Minerer202
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 15:26:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Minerer202 on 30/06/2007 15:26:38 lol. You must have seriously annoyed them! You've tried all known methods for searching agents, be it via the 'Color by' star map, or agent show info tabs?
My understanding is that since Rev II came about completing Missions as a gang shares LP, so if everything else fails maybe you can find a friend that can use the agents you can't and share some LP with him/her until you can use them for yourself?
just an idea...
|

Ki Tarra
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 20:43:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Gorek Loc Thanks, It doesn't I trained most of the social skills, including Diplomacy to 5 
Is Gorek the character that you are having the standings problems or is it another? Gorek should only need to train a few levels of Diplomacy and he should be back on speaking terms with some of the low level Caldari and Amarr agents.
Quote: No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse
|

Ki Tarra
|
Posted - 2007.06.30 20:44:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Gorek Loc wait a second... does this low standings with caldari and Amarr also incur the same penalties as if I had a low security status with Concord ?
No it does not. They might send some pathetic navy ships after you, but you don't have to worry about insta-gank.
Quote: No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse
|

Gartel Reiman
Project F3
|
Posted - 2007.07.01 16:37:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Minerer202 You've tried all known methods for searching agents, be it via the 'Color by' star map, or agent show info tabs?
The 'easiest' agent that exists is a L1 Q-20 agent, and they require a standing of at least -1.00. If a pilot's (modified) standing is below that amount, there are no agents that will talk to him, so it's not just a matter of searching for agents.
|

Toria Nynys
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.07.01 18:28:00 -
[9]
Check your faction standing. If it's below -2, no agent will talk to you even if your standing with the corp is 10.0.
Also remember the new Diplomacy-related implants. Poteque Pharamceuticals 'Consul' PPD-0, e.g. Requires a free slot 9, but beats sharing L1 missions with an alt until you can talk to the agents. =)
Should be available anywhere, I think I picked mine up from my Minmatar combat agents.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |