| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hellena
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:07:00 -
[1]
which race do you think is used the most? and for what purposes?
( i love being at work RIGHT after class )
Not Just Another Pretty Face La Maison Hostess |

Admiral IceBlock
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:08:00 -
[2]
Caldari! Couse we r Cool! 
"We brake for nobody"
|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:10:00 -
[3]
Maybe a GM can actually answer this question. I've heard Minmatars and Gallente been touted as the most populous races playerwise.
¼©¼ a history |

Hellena
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:12:00 -
[4]
Quote: Caldari! Couse we r Cool! 

Not Just Another Pretty Face La Maison Hostess |

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:14:00 -
[5]
yeah, I can't beleave Minmatar is one of the top played Races (they simply suck) look at my race, I know it  This char is perm banned on forums :S |

vf142rex
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:14:00 -
[6]
I highly doubt minmatar are the most popularly used, but I guess I could be wrong.
|

Hellena
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:17:00 -
[7]
Quote: yeah, I can't beleave Minmatar is one of the top played Races (they simply suck) look at my race, I know it 
we dont suck..you make me feel sad
Not Just Another Pretty Face La Maison Hostess |

Skillz
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:17:00 -
[8]
During the beta, the least played race was Minmatar. Perhaps some GM could refersh that list. Then I can start a 'Treylon thread' that GMs and Devs are mostly Caldari.....
(Just joking...)

Keep on flaming, lamers.
|

Mirimon
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:28:00 -
[9]
I'd guess Caldari first then Ammar/Gallante second about even.
"Then I guess I have no choice...but to kill you all." |

Ukiah
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:31:00 -
[10]
Gallente r0><0r's j00
|

Crias Taylor
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:33:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Crias Taylor on 20/01/2004 19:35:12 Edited by: Crias Taylor on 20/01/2004 19:34:28 I would like to remind the Caldari who owns their home planet.
|

Belian
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:40:00 -
[12]
and we will take it back soon Gallente skum
long liv the Caldary race 
 Shinra Vid |

Miriel Arkonis
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 19:55:00 -
[13]
Back in beta it was usually Caldari - Gallente - Amarr - Minmatar.
It should be noted that this is the exact opposite of how its "supposed" to be according to the story line.
It would be interesting to see how they are now.
|

RagnarH
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:00:00 -
[14]
Quote:
Quote: yeah, I can't beleave Minmatar is one of the top played Races (they simply suck) look at my race, I know it 
we dont suck..you make me feel sad
We have crappy BS (I think so) that is all that counts, if I would get chance to "switch" race, I would switch to Caldari  This char is perm banned on forums :S |

StoreSlem
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:03:00 -
[15]
I would take a guess on Caldari, because of the tons and tons of EW alts out there.
|

toaster
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:12:00 -
[16]
I'd guess caldari also, which is what I'd switch to if I could do it all over again. ------------------------------------------------
|

Danton Marcellus
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:15:00 -
[17]
The box said caldari make good bountyhunters so it's safe to say a majority of the fraghags went caldari.
Convert Stations
|

Atar
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:40:00 -
[18]
Quote: I would like to remind the Caldari who owns their home planet.
You own our homeplanet by killing hundreds of millions of innocent men, women, and children.
What goes around comes around.
We are coming...
|

Crias Taylor
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:42:00 -
[19]
Quote:
Quote: I would like to remind the Caldari who owns their home planet.
You own our homeplanet by killing hundreds of millions of innocent men, women, and children.
What goes around comes around.
We are coming...
Yawn... We are still waiting. Besides, we all know how the Caldari treated the Intikas that supported them.
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 20:49:00 -
[20]
We were sexually abused by well formed caldari woman like slave... no.. wait, thats my fantasy. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Nostradamu5
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 22:32:00 -
[21]
Quote: Back in beta it was usually Caldari - Gallente - Amarr - Minmatar.
It should be noted that this is the exact opposite of how its "supposed" to be according to the story line.
Actually there's just more Caldari and Gallente space captains, there's lots of Amarr down on the planets hanging around the pools fishing for Minmatar children (some kind of sick sport).
I may actually re-visit Amarr space when they bring back, Trading Slaves
Stop griping about server instability and go buy an EVE mug!
Additionally with the purchase of each mug you will receive two(2) invisible Elves.
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 22:42:00 -
[22]
Back in early retail, Gallente were the most played race.
Right now, most likely the Caldari.
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Ishkur
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 22:42:00 -
[23]
Hmm. I can't really stand to play Mini or Amarr cause they are so freakin' ugly. Since you stare at your own damn picture so much (or am I the only one who obsessively checks my skills?) I couldn't bear to look at half the ugly mugs I see.
The poor Minmitar men look like damn potatoes, and the Brutors look like 70s disco rejects, and the women are freaky ****ed-up gothic psychos, and ... good lord. Anyway, I'll stick with Gallente thanks much.
And Caldari, we are currently using your home planet as a garbage receptacle. You can have it back when we are done with it.
:)
|

Gaius Kador
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 23:02:00 -
[24]
Sometimes it feels as if there's Minmatar everywhere I look! =)
... but I guess its just my xenophobia! :)) ----------------------------------------------
|

Raffer Rush
|
Posted - 2004.01.20 23:36:00 -
[25]
Would guess Caldari
Although I deeply regret training to be a caldari battleship captain at the moment...
Fire walk with me |

Mysterio
|
Posted - 2004.01.21 00:34:00 -
[26]
Minmatar don't suck! We blow. =============================================== A stupid man learns from his mistakes A smart man learns from other's. Raptus Regaliter =============================================== |

Atea
|
Posted - 2004.01.21 01:33:00 -
[27]
Quote: Hmm. I can't really stand to play Mini or Amarr cause they are so freakin' ugly. [...]and the women are freaky ****ed-up gothic psychos, and ... good lord. Anyway, I'll stick with Gallente thanks much.
I totally agree about the Amarr, but if you don¦t take that little bit you said about the minmatar women BACK THIS INSTANT I will have to find you and do unspeakable things to you. And no, not that kind of unspeakable things. More the kind that makes you have to sit down every time you go to the toilet. xxx Atea. |

Tassadar Beta
|
Posted - 2004.01.21 01:50:00 -
[28]
I hope its Amarr :P
|

Ishkur
|
Posted - 2004.01.21 02:04:00 -
[29]
Quote:
I totally agree about the Amarr, but if you don¦t take that little bit you said about the minmatar women BACK THIS INSTANT I will have to find you and do unspeakable things to you. And no, not that kind of unspeakable things. More the kind that makes you have to sit down every time you go to the toilet.
Ah, Atea, you're not so bad looking. I should have clarified that. Sebiestor chicks are freaky gothic weirdos, but Brutor women are a class of their own. Even us Gallente boys like the "rough stuff" every now and then, so Brutor women are not so bad.
I just make them take a VERY LONG shower first. :)
But Sebiestors and Amarrs? No thank you! And same with Caldari women. Though I suspect most Caldari women don't fancy men...
|

Amin
|
Posted - 2004.01.21 02:19:00 -
[30]
Quote: I just make them take a VERY LONG shower first. :)
Yup and dont forget the soap 
Drink StarsiÖ Relation Co-ordinator Caldari State Citizen ------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |