| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Zeuzerian
Caldari Ascent of Ages Dark Matter Coalition
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 07:27:00 -
[121]
Voted, gl. (or should that be congrats.) 
|

Harry Colorado
UK Corp FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 08:13:00 -
[122]
Done!
Five Acre Wood School is No.1 with 34%.
-----------------------------------------------
. |

Stavros
Amarr Itto-Ryu Cruel Intentions
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 08:33:00 -
[123]
Voted --
"DANCE DANCE" |

Charlie Crocodile
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 08:55:00 -
[124]
I'm trying to find out if the voting has ended, I've sent a text to the station and am awaiting a reply......maybe we should spam them with texts? 
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who's been involved with this in the past 36 hours.
I'll update as I hear any further info.
CC
|

Charlie Crocodile
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 09:00:00 -
[125]
Voting continues throughout the day until about 5pm UK time, that's 16:00 Eve Time.
CC
|

Lyta Reimalken
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:02:00 -
[126]
Voted. I have a sneaking suspicion youve won :)
|

Charlie Crocodile
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:05:00 -
[127]
The school in second place has gained 2% today, we've only got 5 hours or so left to vote.
CC
|

Curzon Dax
Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:08:00 -
[128]
/me votes. :)
|

Locus Bey
Gallente Qalandar
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:42:00 -
[129]
Voted Good luck!
|

scififreak
Minmatar The Collective Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:45:00 -
[130]
Voted. Best of luck 
|

Antrius Bara
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 11:48:00 -
[131]
voted again at work, can only vote once per work puter :(. done as many as i can without ppl looking at me odly lol
|

Doomed Predator
Xoth Inc Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 12:20:00 -
[132]
voted
|

CLEISTHENES2
Black Nova Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 12:58:00 -
[133]
Voted.
|

SEN 5243
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 13:00:00 -
[134]
voted
|

Nova Z
Decorum Inc
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 13:07:00 -
[135]
Just added another few votes
*clearing cookies ftw!* .
|

Grandeur
Gallente STK Scientific
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 14:27:00 -
[136]
Voted the other day but forgot to say so.
Congrats!
|

Charlie Crocodile
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 15:07:00 -
[137]
Edited by: Charlie Crocodile on 06/07/2007 15:07:19 WE HAVE WON!
Quote: The voting closed at 3pm on Friday 6th June, and our winner is...Five Acre Wood School in Maidstone, with an amazing 35% of the vote.
I'm so grateful to the EVE community for voting.
Once I find out when the event is I'll be down there and get some pictures posted.
Will post more later, I've got a few thank you posts to make!
CC
MODS - Could we please make this a sticky for a day or two? The community are the ones that made this happen.
|

Fink Angel
Caldari The Merry Men
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 15:12:00 -
[138]
Congratulations! Hope your daughter and her school friends enjoy the day.
|

Joseph Dredd
UK Corp FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 15:47:00 -
[139]
Edited by: Joseph Dredd on 06/07/2007 15:47:34 Good going, I have been looking at the poll on and off all day. Hope she has a fun day along with all the other kids.
Joe
|

Kahani
Transcendent Innovations Incorporated
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 16:05:00 -
[140]
I feel sad that I saw this thread so late yesterday I only got in a few votes. Your daughter's school was allready in the lead but I wanted to contribute, damnit.
I hope she and all the rest of the kids have a great time. Lots of love to the EVE Community.  ----- Death... By SNOO SNOO!!!
Roids fear me. You probably have nothing to worry about, unless CCP lets me start stripping minerals off your ship. |

Fink Angel
Caldari The Merry Men
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 16:26:00 -
[141]
Originally by: Joseph Dredd Edited by: Joseph Dredd on 06/07/2007 15:47:34 Good going, I have been looking at the poll on and off all day. Hope she has a fun day along with all the other kids.
Joe
Joe Dredd! My arch nemesis. I'll get Mean Angel to go up to 4 on yer, Dredd!
|

Cypherous
Minmatar Liberty Rogues Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 16:33:00 -
[142]
Damn wish i would have seen this earlier but grats on the visit :) ---------
Liberty Rogues Website
|

Abbadon
Caldari Pukin' Dogs D0GMA
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 16:49:00 -
[143]
\o/
Grats  .
Dancers plz. o/ --Jorauk *boogies*-eris *booty bounces* - Corte |

Empress Aphrodite
Soar Angelic
|
Posted - 2007.07.06 16:53:00 -
[144]
Yay!
Great result! Empress Aphrodite
|

Exortius Amarrus
The Clearwater Society Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.07 04:41:00 -
[145]
2007.07.06 19:46 Firmus Ixion has declared war on Little Acorns Pre-School in Ashford. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
Congratulations m8, best 2 seconds i've spent in a long long time.
|

spookz
FATAL REVELATIONS FATAL Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.07.07 08:47:00 -
[146]
Congrats 
"I want these motherf*****g sharks off the motherf*****g roller coaster!" |

Oventoasted
Caldari Arcana Imperii Ltd. The Cartel.
|
Posted - 2007.07.08 21:38:00 -
[147]
Woohoo gratz man!
|

Evil Bonzi
Fire Mandrill
|
Posted - 2007.07.09 14:08:00 -
[148]
The power of eve 
|

Charlie Crocodile
Imperium Technologies Firmus Ixion
|
Posted - 2007.07.09 19:23:00 -
[149]
Actual votes are in.....
1st - Five Acre Wood School 10285 votes 35% 2nd - Little Acorns Pre-School in Ashford 9069 votes 30% 3rd - Kingswood Primary School in Maidstone 3140 votes 11%
CC
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |