| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rikkard Strofeldt
Gallente Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2007.07.11 05:56:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Dr Slice
Originally by: Superbus Maximus Edited by: Superbus Maximus on 09/07/2007 05:38:10 Lol I think almost as many people hate you Tiller and klep as they hate us almost 
What are you smoking? I've never seen anyone say bad things about Snigg. Only positive things.
Show me a hate thread generated that is anti-Snigg and perhaps I'll believe you. 
CBA looking myself, but try CAOD. --
Madness has arisen. |

Dr Slice
kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.07.11 06:28:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Rikkard Strofeldt
Originally by: Dr Slice
Originally by: Superbus Maximus Edited by: Superbus Maximus on 09/07/2007 05:38:10 Lol I think almost as many people hate you Tiller and klep as they hate us almost 
What are you smoking? I've never seen anyone say bad things about Snigg. Only positive things.
Show me a hate thread generated that is anti-Snigg and perhaps I'll believe you. 
CBA looking myself, but try CAOD.
You guys are loved more than hated, which is not necessarily a bad thing (unless thats not the effect you're going for).
I have never seen a flame fest/hate thread against Snigg in C&P Forums. The only thing I have seen that comes close to a flame, is people that say you're not Pirates, just another 0.0 Alliance Corp.
Anyways, thanks for the insurmountable proof Rikkard 
|

cHeRrY MuFfInMan
mUfFiN fAcToRy
|
Posted - 2007.07.11 06:51:00 -
[63]
you guys are stupid... get off the forums and go play eve. and for Master Smammah, you say 10,000 noob kills seems easy? then go do it!
also This game is about survival, OFCORSE THEY RUN AT FIRST SIGN Of A THREAT!... If they stayed and Died what does that make them? brave? ya Brave and DEAD!
P.s. Dont hate the player hate the game. just because tiller and the Klepto killed your noob ass doesn't mean you need to ***** about it HAHA!
that is all- Love Cherry! http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0609/CHerry_SIG_jaypeg.jpg
Signature filesize exceeds max limit of 24000 bytes. Mail us if you have questions -Eldo Davip |

Cyanide Lily
kleptomaniacs
|
Posted - 2007.07.11 11:50:00 -
[64]
y'know, it isnt easy killing noobs. /we need quite a bit of scan res to catch noob ships when uncloaking, and shuttles are nigh impossible. SO if 10k veterans in navy megas came through the rancer pocket, yes we'd much prefer such an event (yum yum loot), but as it stands we kill everything coming through, why should noobs be exempted?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |