| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Dracorimus
Caldari Grief Junkies
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:07:00 -
[91]
BoB : Hardcore Goons : Lagsploits
sorry :P
|

Stoffer Ninjapirate
Amarr GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:08:00 -
[92]
Originally by: Raid
Originally by: Stoffer Ninjapirate Interdiction: wait who?
Thats ok sweety pie.. you keep ignoring us and we'll keep killing the people around you.
As long as it's at insignificant numbers, that's fine by me.
|

Vodka Neat
Vendetta Underground Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:12:00 -
[93]
Bob: Oil Goons: Water
Why are you still reading? Its over. Continue to the next post.
|

Groox
Cult of War
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:12:00 -
[94]
Based on CAOD board looks over years: Bob: pot Goon: kettle
In game stuff is different story...
|

Raid
Caldari Tyrell Corp INTERDICTION
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:12:00 -
[95]
Originally by: Stoffer Ninjapirate
Originally by: Raid
Originally by: Stoffer Ninjapirate Interdiction: wait who?
Thats ok sweety pie.. you keep ignoring us and we'll keep killing the people around you.
As long as it's at insignificant numbers, that's fine by me.
Im sure the guys who get killed agree with you. 
|

quellious
COLSUP Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:13:00 -
[96]
BoB: Nuisance (or cheater) Goons: Refreshment
-
Did you noticed that a pendulum does not swing in deep space ? |

Walt Flanagan
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:15:00 -
[97]
Bob:****gots Goons:****gots
|

Dramaticus
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:20:00 -
[98]
bob: Band of Brothers has had its say, and this is mine. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Band of Brothers actually concerned about any of us, or does it just want to brainwash the masses into submission? After reading this letter, you'll indisputably find it's the latter. Not only does Band of Brothers turn gasbags loose against us good citizens, but it then commands its stooges, "Go, and do thou likewise." If Band of Brothers is going to deny minorities a cultural voice, then it should at least have the self-respect to remind itself of a few things: First, the continuing misunderstandings that some squalid boeotians seem to have merely underscore this point. And second, if it thinks its publicity stunts represent progress, Band of Brothers should rethink its definition of progress. Band of Brothers's mawkish belief systems are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of tribalism are blooming all around us. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but Band of Brothers's unholy contrivances replace discourse and open dialogue with offensive indiscretions and blatant ugliness. Band of Brothers then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. I oppose Band of Brothers's diatribes because they are loathsome. I oppose them because they are self-righteous. And I oppose them because they will make all of us pay for Band of Brothers's boondoggles by the next full moon. As I often like to put it, what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe Band of Brothers's line that it has been robbed of all it does not possess. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to criticize its analects publically for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power. We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Band of Brothers. When Band of Brothers first announced that it wanted to fund a vast web of discourteous rotters, blathering sciolists, and execrable nebbishes, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, nearly choked on my own stomach bile. People tell me that it is no accident that sometimes the best course of action will be obvious, sometimes not. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course. Band of Brothers's opinion is that anyone who dares to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Band of Brothers thinks I'm trying to say that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its self-aggrandizing prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Band of Brothers's head. What so many people find difficult to grasp is that Band of Brothers keeps saying that it has achieved sainthood. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, its most progressive idea is to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that I have to wonder where Band of Brothers got the idea that it is my view that it is omnipotent. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
goons: c Your signature was inappropriate, email [email protected] to find out why (don't forget to include a link to it) -Sahwoolo |

Vegas
ViVa Las Vegas
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:21:00 -
[99]
BOB: Devs Goons: Not Devs
|

abukede
Destructive Influence Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:22:00 -
[100]
OMG... that was just too rich!
Dice is the Predator and Eve is our prey.
|

Crivens
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:23:00 -
[101]
Edited by: Crivens on 10/07/2007 16:23:46
Originally by: Raid
Im sure the guys who get killed agree with you. 
oh sup raid o/ I thought you guys had gone further north to fight in germinate
edit: woops what was COW. are interdiction still in GW?
|

Crivens
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:24:00 -
[102]
Originally by: abukede OMG... that was just too rich!
much like
|

Bluestealth
BlueLabs
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:25:00 -
[103]
Originally by: Dramaticus bob: blah, blah, blah
BoB > Your wall of text Please learn to type.
|

Aya
Asguard Security Service Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:25:00 -
[104]
Haha my reply got deleted. Not snipped but deleted completley.
|

Mogrin
Caldari Spartan Fleet Systems
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:28:00 -
[105]
bob = Arrogance. ohgod = WHAT? _______________ Rokh vs. Hyperion
Originally by: CCP Arkanon We're a company of professionals, not some LAN party gone bad.
Thats one theory.  |

Roger Arko
Geddonites
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:29:00 -
[106]
*snip* Trolling. -Elmo Pug
|

Sertan Deras
Merch Industrial We Are Nice Guys
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:29:00 -
[107]
BoB: ****sock'n-it-to-win Goons: crazy-fun-loving
|

Junkie Beverage
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:32:00 -
[108]
Nate.
Hammertown.
|

Stoffer Ninjapirate
Amarr GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:33:00 -
[109]
Originally by: Raid
Originally by: Stoffer Ninjapirate
Originally by: Raid
Originally by: Stoffer Ninjapirate Interdiction: wait who?
Thats ok sweety pie.. you keep ignoring us and we'll keep killing the people around you.
As long as it's at insignificant numbers, that's fine by me.
Im sure the guys who get killed agree with you. 
Don't worry, they do.
|

Illiya
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:35:00 -
[110]
bob: alice c. goon: illiya
thank you and goodnight.  *snip* Please do not troll with your signature. Read the Forum Rules -Eldo Davip([email protected]) |

Walt Flanagan
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:42:00 -
[111]
Originally by: Raid Im sure the guys who get killed agree with you. 
Wait, who are you again? I only ask because you seem to think you're a big deal.
|

Comstr
Technology Acquisition Collective Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:43:00 -
[112]
BoB: Slavery-is-Freedom GS: Hope
|

Hardin
Amarr Imperial Dreams Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:46:00 -
[113]
Edited by: Hardin on 10/07/2007 16:46:40
BoB: DBP
Goons: ADD

------------------------------ CVA - Kicking Arse For The Empire - http://eve-files.com/dl/83607
|

Illiya
Caldari GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:47:00 -
[114]
Originally by: Comstr BoB: Slavery-is-Freedom GS: Hope
iac: swoon *snip* Please do not troll with your signature. Read the Forum Rules -Eldo Davip([email protected]) |

Flow Befort
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:48:00 -
[115]
Originally by: Aya Haha my reply got deleted. Not snipped but deleted completley.
'sup post got deleted buddy.
|

Moon Kitten
Gallente GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:51:00 -
[116]
BoB: Victoria Goons: David
|

Lee Bian
Amarryan Nations GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 16:53:00 -
[117]
bob: angelina goons: brad
|

Jack Archer
Gallente GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 17:09:00 -
[118]
Originally by: Dramaticus bob: Band of Brothers has had its say, and this is mine. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Band of Brothers actually concerned about any of us, or does it just want to brainwash the masses into submission? After reading this letter, you'll indisputably find it's the latter. Not only does Band of Brothers turn gasbags loose against us good citizens, but it then commands its stooges, "Go, and do thou likewise." If Band of Brothers is going to deny minorities a cultural voice, then it should at least have the self-respect to remind itself of a few things: First, the continuing misunderstandings that some squalid boeotians seem to have merely underscore this point. And second, if it thinks its publicity stunts represent progress, Band of Brothers should rethink its definition of progress. Band of Brothers's mawkish belief systems are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of tribalism are blooming all around us. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but Band of Brothers's unholy contrivances replace discourse and open dialogue with offensive indiscretions and blatant ugliness. Band of Brothers then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. I oppose Band of Brothers's diatribes because they are loathsome. I oppose them because they are self-righteous. And I oppose them because they will make all of us pay for Band of Brothers's boondoggles by the next full moon. As I often like to put it, what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe Band of Brothers's line that it has been robbed of all it does not possess. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to criticize its analects publically for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power. We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Band of Brothers. When Band of Brothers first announced that it wanted to fund a vast web of discourteous rotters, blathering sciolists, and execrable nebbishes, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, nearly choked on my own stomach bile. People tell me that it is no accident that sometimes the best course of action will be obvious, sometimes not. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course. Band of Brothers's opinion is that anyone who dares to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Band of Brothers thinks I'm trying to say that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its self-aggrandizing prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Band of Brothers's head. What so many people find difficult to grasp is that Band of Brothers keeps saying that it has achieved sainthood. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, its most progressive idea is to guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that I have to wonder where Band of Brothers got the idea that it is my view that it is omnipotent. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
goons: c
A wall of Text hits you for 2137 damage. You die. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ no not belivin in urself |

Havoc GunStar
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 17:12:00 -
[119]
Bob: Facism
Goons: LoL Sig removed. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] with a link to your signature. - Elmo Pug
|

Nlewis
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 17:22:00 -
[120]
Originally by: Raid
Originally by: Nlewis two words.
tyrell gatecamp
We love you too butter cup..
If I got 5 isk each time I got through a tyrell gatecamp I'd have 250bil isk
<3
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |