| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Willo Vasquez
Gallente Raptus Regaliter Pride - Honor - Duty
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 20:20:00 -
[1]
Anyone else having problems connecting to Tranq at the moment? I've rebooted my router, restarted my PC, done almost everything I can think of, but still can't get a connection to the server :(
Any suggestions from anyone? Preferably sensible?
I make and distribute care, but I'm out of stock at the moment. |

Butter Dog
The Littlest Hobos Betrayal Under Mayhem
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 20:31:00 -
[2]
same here... somethings going on
dunno what ---------- signature removed - please do not discuss moderation in your signature graphic - Jacques([email protected])
|

Jacob Holland
Gallente 19th Star Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 20:32:00 -
[3]
Yep, pingplotter is showing the route clear (assuming I've remembered the IP) but I'm cycling between "Checking Status" and "Status: Unknown". A pity I only noticed when a skill sat on "Completion Imminent" for longer than expected... --
Originally by: cordy
Respect to IAC .Your one of the few people who truly deserve to own and live in the space you are in.
|

Vladimir Ramanov
Amarr Omiracon Technologies
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 20:35:00 -
[4]
In game atm, lagging like a ***** though. I expect a server fubar shortly.
|

Spark Flametouch
Gallente Flying While Intoxicated The Threshold
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 21:12:00 -
[5]
hmm im gettin a 80% packet loss on trace when I get to 87.237.38.200...... Car bomb?? lol
|

Jacob Holland
Gallente 19th Star Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 21:22:00 -
[6]
WTF!?!? I've got a response from TQ finally, it says that there's a new patch available... A reboot on the client threw it back into the "checking status", "status: unknown" loop. --
Originally by: cordy
Respect to IAC .Your one of the few people who truly deserve to own and live in the space you are in.
|

Dievas
Eve University Ivy League
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 21:54:00 -
[7]
Also having some problems. I've been stuck on checking status or status unknown for a good 30 minutes now. I have tried router reboots and couple of PC reboots with no joy.
I'm a UK Tiscali user and wondering whether it is a problem associated with this, although this is the first time I've had any issues.
|

Spark Flametouch
Gallente Flying While Intoxicated The Threshold
|
Posted - 2007.07.10 22:07:00 -
[8]
well, Ive been using PingPlotter and I keep losing packets at the eve gateway of 87.237.38.199.... any1 else gettin thsi or is it just me?? If more ppl have this problem then id say its a just a server issue...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |