| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Visionsz
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 17:06:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Visionsz on 12/07/2007 17:07:35 Welcome to the auction where I am actually selling myself, quite weird really... anyway, my owner has a new character and I am being pushed aside, you would think my skills in L4 Caldari Navy missions and the ability to manufacture Prototype Cloaks as well as an indepth knowledge in Tech II trading he would keep me to make him ISK.
O well, it's his fault and he only has himself to blame! Anyway, on with the auction, I've made screenshots of the bits and bobs required:
Skills Overview Skills Attributes Implants NPC Standings Kill Rights
So why buy me?
Can use Level 5 Caldari Navy Agents
Can solo all Level 4's in a Raven, Drake or Cerb
You'll see who sells tech II gear in bulk and where to sell for large profits
Can mine, trade, manufacture and fight
Has no enemies ingame
Has a Cyno BPO Cooking, about another week (name of character supplied and already paid for)
There you go a few little reasons why, loved this character but since getting a Carrier one I don't use him anymore. The money will be transferred to Xendie and I have a positive wallet balance.
Starting Bid: 1.6 Bil Reserve: As above Bid Increment: 100 Million Ends: Sunday 15th July 2007 @ 20.00 EVE Time Sniper Rule: None
I will pay the transfer fee.
Edit: I've just noticed that the trade skills are covering the following:
Presence Level 3
Spatial Awareness Level 5
|

Xendie
Minmatar Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 17:06:00 -
[2]
To confirm I will be recieving the ISK.
|

The Animal
Caldari
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 17:37:00 -
[3]
2B bid
|

MeeKai
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 18:12:00 -
[4]
2.1b bid
|

N Riggs
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 18:41:00 -
[5]
Edited by: N Riggs on 12/07/2007 18:41:05 2.5b bid
|

MeeKai
Coreli Corporation Corelum Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 18:45:00 -
[6]
Originally by: N Riggs Edited by: N Riggs on 12/07/2007 18:41:05 2.5b bid
really annoying when random alts bump up prices for no apparent reason...
2.6
|

N Riggs
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 19:04:00 -
[7]
Shutup
|

Stockvern
Caldari The Caldari Confederation
|
Posted - 2007.07.12 19:08:00 -
[8]
Fine this better? 2.7b bid Warp Drive Active |

Visionsz
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 08:02:00 -
[9]
Thank you all for your bids and back to the top we go.
Grab this lovely character while you can 
|

Worlds Online
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 08:57:00 -
[10]
2.7bil
|

Visionsz
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 10:43:00 -
[11]
Thank you for your bid Worlds Online.
|

Scarafin
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 11:15:00 -
[12]
I would like to offer 3 Billion ISK for this lovely Gent!!
P.S. Worlds...stop following me 
|

Visionsz
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 11:45:00 -
[13]
Thank you for your bid Scarafin.
|

Xendie
Minmatar Celestial Apocalypse Insurgency
|
Posted - 2007.07.13 23:58:00 -
[14]
Buyout accepted ingame.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |