| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 32 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.08.27 11:38:00 -
[151]
More packages now in stock and ready to sell.
We are doing a weekend special on Tempest packages as well - 9m isl fpr the Tempest package!
My personal favourite battleship :) Offer ends on Sunday night GMT |

Shaleen
|
Posted - 2004.08.28 14:02:00 -
[152]
A brilliant offer! My packages were delivered to me within 10 minutes!
Will use again without doubt and would recommend MCORP's bp deals to anyone.
The cu |

Shaleen
|
Posted - 2004.08.28 14:02:00 -
[153]
A brilliant offer! My packages were delivered to me within 10 minutes!
Will use again without doubt and would recommend MCORP's bp deals to anyone.
The cu |

Bratinja
|
Posted - 2004.08.28 16:01:00 -
[154]
We just made another deal. Promt delivery! Very friendly Ladies and Gentleman. Thank you very much MCorp. Thank you very much Valentine for delivering.
Brat.
|

Bratinja
|
Posted - 2004.08.28 16:01:00 -
[155]
We just made another deal. Promt delivery! Very friendly Ladies and Gentleman. Thank you very much MCorp. Thank you very much Valentine for delivering.
Brat.
|

Bannor
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 04:39:00 -
[156]
Velios...
It's good to know that M.Corp is still supplying the best packages in EVE. I haven't bought anything in a while, but per the eve-mails we've traded, I'm needing a Tempest package for 9m ISK. I'm sending a friend, Veyeagra, to make the pur |

Bannor
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 04:39:00 -
[157]
Velios...
It's good to know that M.Corp is still supplying the best packages in EVE. I haven't bought anything in a while, but per the eve-mails we've traded, I'm needing a Tempest package for 9m ISK. I'm sending a friend, Veyeagra, to make the pur |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:24:00 -
[158]
Greetings once again Bannor, its great to see old customers return, and you'll be pleased to know that we have your Tempest package in stock. We trade out of the Pator Tech School in Orduin, and when you join channel MCORP there are a number of our sales |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 07:24:00 -
[159]
Greetings once again Bannor, its great to see old customers return, and you'll be pleased to know that we have your Tempest package in stock. We trade out of the Pator Tech School in Orduin, and when you join channel MCORP there are a number of our sales |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:58:00 -
[160]
trade completed Bannor - thank-you very much!
More BPC packages for sale... I'm on holiday for 1 week but if you all drop into channel MCORP or leave VALENTINE KEEN a mail we will be able to serve you as usual.
Many thanks - Velios |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 07:58:00 -
[161]
trade completed Bannor - thank-you very much!
More BPC packages for sale... I'm on holiday for 1 week but if you all drop into channel MCORP or leave VALENTINE KEEN a mail we will be able to serve you as usual.
Many thanks - Velios |

El Yatta
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 09:07:00 -
[162]
Thanks again Velios - very quick service on one of the Battleship packs, and the same attention to detail, service and generosity when I needed some very specific BPCs. Will definitely be coming back for more BS BPC packs! ---:::---
|

El Yatta
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 09:07:00 -
[163]
Thanks again Velios - very quick service on one of the Battleship packs, and the same attention to detail, service and generosity when I needed some very specific BPCs. Will definitely be coming back for more BS BPC packs! ---:::---
|

Bannor
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 17:37:00 -
[164]
Thanks Velios! It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your vacation, and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
|

Bannor
|
Posted - 2004.09.03 17:37:00 -
[165]
Thanks Velios! It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your vacation, and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
|

GammaDriver
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 00:26:00 -
[166]
I bought my first BS copy off of these guys. They walekd me through what I that I wanted, and made the transaction relatively quick (save for not having a few copies that I had to wait on).
On top of that, they offered to build the BS for me - due |

GammaDriver
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 00:26:00 -
[167]
I bought my first BS copy off of these guys. They walekd me through what I that I wanted, and made the transaction relatively quick (save for not having a few copies that I had to wait on).
On top of that, they offered to build the BS for me - due |

Warcord
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 09:08:00 -
[168]
I wondered if there is a possibility to trade a Apocalypse package for a Crusader? I also wonder if I could get another bpc instead of ballistic control bpc. cause I allready have the bpo..
I hope we could make deal..
|

Warcord
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 09:08:00 -
[169]
I wondered if there is a possibility to trade a Apocalypse package for a Crusader? I also wonder if I could get another bpc instead of ballistic control bpc. cause I allready have the bpo..
I hope we could make deal..
|

Valentine Keen
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 10:49:00 -
[170]
Originally by: Warcord I wondered if there is a possibility to trade a Apocalypse package for a
|

Valentine Keen
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 10:49:00 -
[171]
Originally by: Warcord I wondered if there is a possibility to trade a Apocalypse package for a
|

Warcord
|
Posted - 2004.09.04 18:40:00 -
[172]
I will contact you ingame next friday or so, when I have a PC with EVE installed. So we can arrange a deal..
Hope we can figure out a good deal for both of us.
|

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 12:14:00 -
[174]
More battleship packages now in stock. Please join channel MCORP to make a trade with us. |

Velios
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 12:14:00 -
[175]
More battleship packages now in stock. Please join channel MCORP to make a trade with us. |

Johnny Disco
|
Posted - 2004.09.21 11:45:00 -
[176]
Hi Velios and a special hi to my new friend johnny english who was my salesman. I had previously replied to valentine keens post, although i have found it hard to find again so thought i'd post here too.
Well I can say as CEO of British Legion t |

Johnny Disco
|
Posted - 2004.09.21 11:45:00 -
[177]
Hi Velios and a special hi to my new friend johnny english who was my salesman. I had previously replied to valentine keens post, although i have found it hard to find again so thought i'd post here too.
Well I can say as CEO of British Legion t |

Treebeard dk
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 08:34:00 -
[178]
You guys ROCK :)
Yaarrrr <------Been working on the sound of it, what do you think :)?
|

Treebeard dk
|
Posted - 2004.09.27 08:34:00 -
[179]
You guys ROCK :)
Yaarrrr <------Been working on the sound of it, what do you think :)?
|

Todajex
|
Posted - 2004.10.02 17:01:00 -
[180]
Excellent deal and 1st class sales ppl. We like this yes we do.
/Todajex
This should be stickied 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 32 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |