| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tapper Jackson
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.07.18 08:04:00 -
[1]
Looking around today, I found where all the bomb BPO's are seeded save for one. The Void Bomb. They seemed to follow racial lines for the most part, thermal found in Gallente space, kinetic found in Caldari space, etc. The two bomb BP's that I couldn't find using this prediction model were the Lockbreaker and Void bombs. Of those two I found a couple places where the Lockbreaker was seeded, but couldn't find the Void.
There are BP's available, but obviously not from government seed sites due to their inflated prices. The Lockbreaker BPO is going for 135 million and the others for 180 million from the government sources.
Anybody know the seed site for the Void Bomb BPO?
|

Whip Slagcheek
|
Posted - 2007.07.18 16:58:00 -
[2]
First I'll tell you how to find blueprints and then I'll tell you where void bomb bpo is.
First step to find a bpo is to come to this site, type in the name of the blueprint (i.e. "Raven Blueprint") in the search bar in the top right. Then click on the search hit that has item database. On the item's blueprint page, click on the NPC market tab to see which corporations sell this blueprint. You can then go in game and search for those corporations, show info on those corporations, and show on map to see where exactly they are sold.
Now I realize some blueprints don't have NPC market info listed on this web site. For these you need to search the universe... without leaving the station. Open people and places, search for faction and show info on all of the factions. Show info on all of their member corps and look at their market history to see if a corp in the faction you're checking out has sold that blueprint. Bomb bpos are listed under blueprints -> missiles -> void bomb bpo if I'm not mistaken.
And the answer to your question if I recall from memory correctly is: Khanid Kingdom faction. Check their corps to find an exact station.
|

Lumelame
|
Posted - 2007.07.19 06:27:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Whip Slagcheek And the answer to your question if I recall from memory correctly is: Khanid Kingdom faction. Check their corps to find an exact station.
That's correct : Khanid Kingdom Faction
 
|

Tapper Jackson
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.07.19 22:50:00 -
[4]
Thanks. I asked a specific question about catching a particular fish and you've taught me how to fish. Using some of the information you've given me I found the BPO is apparently seeded to one corporation only. The Royal Khanid Navy.
I'm seeing market prices for this BPO anywhere from 200 mil to 250 mil and it goes for 135 mil at the seed site. Based upon that it would appear there aren't too many people who know where the seed site is or how to find it. Hopefully your instruction will benefit more people than myself.
I truly appreciate the time you've taken to both answer my question and provide me with the means to answer similar questions for myself in the future.
Best regards, Tapper Jackson
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |