| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Juni Starfire
Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.22 23:52:00 -
[1]
Im a miner and lately I have been getting hasseled by an individual who keeps taking ore from my Jet Cans and running off with it... Now to avoid the obvious reposnses of "its part of the game" "dont use jet cans" etc etc... I know all that and Im more than happy to take my chances with the rules as they are. I dont even have an issue with this person's play style, in fact I applaud thier balls and ingenuity.
However yesterday they emptied a can of mine into a can they created on the spot. So they became attackable to me, but they were in some sort of frigate and Im in my Covetor... not much of a chance of me winning that fight.
So I headed back to the station, switched to my Badger II and went to recover my booty, since thye couldnt run off with very much of it in thier frigate. When I got there 90% of the ore was still in the can with thier name on it. So I took it out and in to my hold and went back to the station to dump it off... no big loss overall.... just a pain.
My question is this... now I have taken MY ore from thier can... they can attck me right ? So how long does that last ? They didnt come back to the feild that night and I havnt seen them since. But am I now flagged to them forever ? or does it time out ?
I just want to know if I should switch systems to avoid being caught out in space in my miner and lose a Covetor to some noob in a frigate just because I cant defend myself properly unless I know ehere I stand...
Thanks  ++-------------------------------------++
|

Jennai
The Silent Rage R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.07.22 23:53:00 -
[2]
Quote: My question is this... now I have taken MY ore from thier can... they can attck me right ? So how long does that last ? They didnt come back to the feild that night and I havnt seen them since. But am I now flagged to them forever ? or does it time out ?
15 minutes
if the aggression timer thing is working properly, it should be visible in the top left corner
|

Juni Starfire
Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.22 23:58:00 -
[3]
Ah sweet thanks...
When I went back with my Badger I got attacked by some Sanshas and I thought the timer was refering to them... but thats cool to know... preciate it  ++-------------------------------------++
|

Horionte
Eve University
|
Posted - 2007.07.23 00:04:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Juni Starfire Ah sweet thanks...
When I went back with my Badger I got attacked by some Sanshas and I thought the timer was refering to them... but thats cool to know... preciate it 
If you mouseover the aggression countdown timer, it shows you seperate timers re: corporations and individuals -- The intelligence of the Earth is constant. Problem is, the population keeps rising. |

Juni Starfire
Perkone
|
Posted - 2007.07.23 00:24:00 -
[5]
Even better thanks.... didnt know that either.... almost 6 months playing and still so much to learn.... Cheers  ++-------------------------------------++
|

Nalar Marnith
Minmatar Tetranex Consolidated
|
Posted - 2007.07.23 03:37:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Nalar Marnith on 23/07/2007 03:38:13 Also, stealing from a pilot in a corp will get you flagged to that pilot's corp for the 15 minutes. So it doesn't have to be the same guy that attacks you. This doesn't apply to gangs.
Also, I'm amazed at a sensible question/answer thread on these forums.
Edit: I'm pretty sure your sig img is too big, suggest fixing it before the mods do. Info on size is on the left under forums.
|

F'nog
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2007.07.23 03:58:00 -
[7]
Also, your sig is too big. Prepare for sig nerfage by the mods.
I used to get It. Then It changed. Now I don't even know what It is.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |