| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Overlord Kaiser
|
Posted - 2007.07.28 12:35:00 -
[1]
I have been trying to find bombs and the skill to use them on Multiplicity, but no luck. So far I ahve checked several regions but nothing that is related to bombs seem to be seeded on the market. Is this intentional or can they be found somewhere?
Since I dont have the skill to use them on Sisi yet it is not an option to use that to try them out. |

WhitePhantom
Gallente Edenists
|
Posted - 2007.07.28 21:00:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Overlord Kaiser I have been trying to find bombs and the skill to use them on Multiplicity, but no luck. So far I ahve checked several regions but nothing that is related to bombs seem to be seeded on the market. Is this intentional or can they be found somewhere?
Since I dont have the skill to use them on Sisi yet it is not an option to use that to try them out.
You don't have them on Multiplicity since that mirrior is not current.
Multiplicity does have them your just not looking in the right regions. They should be in the same regions you will find them on Tranq.
|

Overlord Kaiser
Screaming Rubber Ducks From Outer Space
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 02:00:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Overlord Kaiser on 29/07/2007 02:00:17 Yeah, I thought Multiplicity was supposed to be the same as Tranquility but seems it is not. The stations on Tranq that has the the skill, bpo etc don't have it on Multiplicity. Guess I just have to wait for the bombardment skill to finnish on Sisi as well to test them out without paying 20M a pop. -QUACK- |

WhitePhantom
Gallente Edenists
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 02:31:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Overlord Kaiser Edited by: Overlord Kaiser on 29/07/2007 02:00:17 Yeah, I thought Multiplicity was supposed to be the same as Tranquility but seems it is not. The stations on Tranq that has the the skill, bpo etc don't have it on Multiplicity. Guess I just have to wait for the bombardment skill to finnish on Sisi as well to test them out without paying 20M a pop.
Multiplicity is the server they test the next bug patch. While SiSi is more of the next major patch.
Read the changelog, its explained there.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |