| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dihania
Gallente Oyster Colors
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 20:47:00 -
[1]
This corp I'm in, made of most wonderful people, and I, are looking to get full into low sec. No more can flipping and stuff that tends to get boring fast.
So we decided to move to low sec permanently, pirate like the old school guys do. Problem is places we've been looking into are either antipirate , like tash-murkon -> gemodi -> yong, towards cva space. Or vet pirate infested, gate cameprs in t2 bs, sniping bs, etc.
Advice is WELCOMED !
D.
Null!!!! |

Liaya
Vindictive Behavior
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 22:16:00 -
[2]
You'll need to find your own system somehow, try and find ones that people need to pass through, either onto 0.0/trade hubs/whatever. Then again, anyone can work this out and most will be taken, you'd be best to just roam around for awile and see if you can stumble onto an 'empty' system. Or might be best to try and join up with an established alliance that accepts pirates.
|

Dihania
Gallente Oyster Colors
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 22:24:00 -
[3]
just to point out: we're moving through low sec searching for a future home.
I'm landing in passari, nice little system full of pirates. I mean teh entire area is crawling.
I see a newbie corp 14 day old vexor in a belt, than a kessy then I go there and than on top of all that (remeber 1 vex, 2 kes 3 me (vex)) a crow, a crusader a maller and a thorax.
I go and buy a new ship, a frigate, a nice incursus, fit it up, come back, go a few jumps here and there (but same passari area) find a nice merlin jump on it kill it and than a deimos lands on me I warp off losing my drone and he chases me through the system and finally catches me and kills me. (well my bad as I tried a trick warping away at a crowded spot and planning to warp off from there but he warped to my exact spot and targeted quite fast, nice skills)
Clearly a place like this is most fun, but I can not afford ship after ship even if I do get kills. Thank you for the answer :)
I'd prefer honestly a place with carebears and anti pirates than a place with pirates, vet pirates, innocent ratters.
D.
Null!!!! |

Kane Rizzel
NovaKane Incorporated Derek Knows Us
|
Posted - 2007.07.29 23:35:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Dihania
I'd prefer honestly a place with carebears and anti pirates than a place with pirates, vet pirates, innocent ratters.
D.
No such thing as an Innocent Ratter, they are all evil and must be eliminated
Originally by: High Sierra note to self: dont ever say anything to anyone on the internet about anything ever again.
|

Dihania
Gallente Oyster Colors
|
Posted - 2007.07.30 19:09:00 -
[5]
come on, help a newbie pirate and a corp find a place to settle, 'gief' help :P tips on choosing an area, system, etc.
D.
Null!!!! |

jimmyjam
Turbulent
|
Posted - 2007.07.30 21:43:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Dihania This corp I'm in, made of most wonderful people, and I, are looking to get full into low sec. No more can flipping and stuff that tends to get boring fast.
So we decided to move to low sec permanently, pirate like the old school guys do. Problem is places we've been looking into are either antipirate , like tash-murkon -> gemodi -> yong, towards cva space. Or vet pirate infested, gate cameprs in t2 bs, sniping bs, etc.
Advice is WELCOMED !
D.
Ostingle would be a good place to start your career.
|

Gentle Glide
Silent Scream
|
Posted - 2007.07.30 22:49:00 -
[7]
Rancer!
|

murder one
Gallente Death of Virtue FreeFall Securities
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 02:55:00 -
[8]
I hear there are lots of targets in Decon.
Originally by: Goumindong it is at the point where it is impossible to determine whether or not you are trolling or if you area really out of your freaking mind.
|

UPA Terf
Scorn Again.
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 03:29:00 -
[9]
To be honest anywhere that anyone tells you is going to end up full of the experienced pirates as they will all read the thread and go there as well...this is the 3rd thread like this ive seen today and to be honest im quite shocked noones worked this out
|

Arii Smith
Caldari StarHunt Fallout Project
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 04:33:00 -
[10]
Go somewhere that other pirates are and evict them. All the good spots have been taken for a long time.
Try finding systems near Level 4 mission hubs and set up a gatecamp, or something.
|

Vony256
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 04:44:00 -
[11]
Talk to Captin Lawdogg or Relsuh in game thay looking for more people 
|

Syike
Next-Gen
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 05:23:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dihania just to point out: we're moving through low sec searching for a future home.
I'm landing in passari, nice little system full of pirates. I mean teh entire area is crawling.
I see a newbie corp 14 day old vexor in a belt, than a kessy then I go there and than on top of all that (remeber 1 vex, 2 kes 3 me (vex)) a crow, a crusader a maller and a thorax.
I go and buy a new ship, a frigate, a nice incursus, fit it up, come back, go a few jumps here and there (but same passari area) find a nice merlin jump on it kill it and than a deimos lands on me I warp off losing my drone and he chases me through the system and finally catches me and kills me. (well my bad as I tried a trick warping away at a crowded spot and planning to warp off from there but he warped to my exact spot and targeted quite fast, nice skills)
Clearly a place like this is most fun, but I can not afford ship after ship even if I do get kills. Thank you for the answer :)
I'd prefer honestly a place with carebears and anti pirates than a place with pirates, vet pirates, innocent ratters.
D.
ah so you were the kessy? 
|

Ridley Tree
The Black Rabbits
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 05:54:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Arii Smith Go somewhere that other pirates are and evict them. All the good spots have been taken for a long time.
Try finding systems near Level 4 mission hubs and set up a gatecamp, or something.
Agreed. A new pirate corp is either going to have to evict an already established pirate corp out of their location, or establish standings/relations with an already existent pirate group and move in with them. ----
The Ridley Tree Productions Vault of Videos |

Zkillz kun
Beets and Gravy Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 15:49:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Ridley Tree
Originally by: Arii Smith Go somewhere that other pirates are and evict them. All the good spots have been taken for a long time.
Try finding systems near Level 4 mission hubs and set up a gatecamp, or something.
Agreed. A new pirate corp is either going to have to evict an already established pirate corp out of their location, or establish standings/relations with an already existent pirate group and move in with them.
what he said. you might also want to try finding a pirate corp that has most of its members in an opposite timezone. friendship might be apealing if it meant 23/7 carebear lockdown   _____
|

Vizranuh
|
Posted - 2007.07.31 18:46:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Vizranuh on 31/07/2007 18:47:13
Honestly, the systems with "anti-pirates" are some of the best systems to pirate in. Sure, you'll be hated amongst everyone in local, but you won't be short of targets. Also, I've noticed that these "anti-pirate" systems have a HUGE amount of hauler traffic - to the point it's ridiculous. Easy pickings.
Cause some havoc, but truthfully, I don't see how some pirates just make a home for themselves. Every system gets stale after a while. Just move around killing what you can and cause as much trouble as possible. 
Cheers
--
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |