| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Necrocavus
Caldari Necrons Fallen Souls
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:29:00 -
[1]
I know Energy Emission Systems is one of them. Is there any more of it? I heard it can drop below 375capacitor(Energy Emission System V), is it true?
|

Aramendel
Amarr Coreli Corporation Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:36:00 -
[2]
Skillwise only EES effects it. Otherwise there is also a rig which lowers the capuse. It is -15% IIRC. Not sure if it has stacking penalities or not.
|

Brodde Dim
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:38:00 -
[3]
It?
You can activate a energy neutralizer for a lot less than 375 cap. A small unnamed neutralizer only use 40 cap before skills.
There are no other skills to lower the use, but some ship have bonuses that lowers it, and you can fit egress port maximizers to lower it more.
If you are talking about a Heavy T2, you should be able to activate it for about 315cap on a T1 ship.
|

Necrocavus
Caldari Necrons Fallen Souls
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:43:00 -
[4]
YEs I am talking about Heavy Unstable...I heard it is possible to run it with 275.
|

Brodde Dim
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:55:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Brodde Dim on 25/08/2007 13:57:36
Originally by: Necrocavus Edited by: Necrocavus on 25/08/2007 13:47:59 YEs I am talking about Heavy Unstable...I heard it is possible to run it with 275 with no rig.
You heard it did that. I'll let you find out for yourself, you dont want to say that you were mouth fed with everything. But I'll give you some help.
"Unstable" cap use: 500 EES V Bonus: 0.75 Egress Port 1 Bonus: 0.85 3x Egress Port 1 Bonus: 0.614125 (this is how many you can fit on a T1 ship)
So you need to calculate:
500 x 0.75 x 0.614125 = ?
Atleast thats what I heard.
Edit: Corrected the EES bonus.
|

Necrocavus
Caldari Necrons Fallen Souls
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 13:59:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Necrocavus on 25/08/2007 14:00:34 Alright, lets hear what others know. I am 100% sure that the guy I am talking about does not use rig or ship with bonus. I am just trying to find out the reason of 275capacitor use.
Maybe Capital Energy Systems affect his Neutralizer?
|

Aramendel
Amarr Coreli Corporation Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 14:00:00 -
[7]
Its probably called "typo".
|

Brodde Dim
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 14:07:00 -
[8]
Unless he did it on SiSi with a bhaalgorn with shiny new neutralizer bonus I think its impossible.
|

NoNah
Unseen University
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 14:08:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Brodde Dim Unless he did it on SiSi with a bhaalgorn with shiny new neutralizer bonus I think its impossible.
That would mean he's got a ship bonus - so no.
Postcount: 840882
|

Aramendel
Amarr Coreli Corporation Exuro Mortis
|
Posted - 2007.08.25 14:22:00 -
[10]
Should be neut amount and not neut cap use anyway.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |