| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Skynet91
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 12:14:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Skynet91 on 27/08/2007 12:18:10 Hello all, was wondering if there is a reason y my eve-online refuses to get past the Acquiring Bulk Data logging in thing after DT ;-/, this happens after almost every single DT and its really starting to **** me off, as DT finishes at 10pm my time and by the time i can log in its like 11:30 -.-' and when you have work the next day that doesn't give you much time to do anything.............................................................................. *sigh*
are there any known fixes to this issue? I'm sure i cant be the only person to have this extremely annoying problem :(. and to add to the frustration each time it fails and i restart my client hoping for it to work i see like 500 more people on the players counter.... AGHHH!!! *sad face*
|

Skynet91
|
Posted - 2007.08.27 13:35:00 -
[2]
11:30 and still nothing.... what exactly am i paying my $22 aud for? 5 hour downtimes every night??? this is a joke....
|

LittleMiss
Extreme Addiction Praesidium Libertatis
|
Posted - 2007.08.30 13:07:00 -
[3]
same here please fix it ccp
|

Grez
Minmatar Sybrite Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.08.30 13:11:00 -
[4]
Sometimes Acquiring Bulk Data can take a while, as it's doing just that. Acquiring bulk data. It's not a small amount of data, and if you live in somewhere like Australia, you're going to get abysmal download speeds from London (where EVE is hosted). Just be patient and let it get it's data. ---
|

Axel Drayus
Minmatar Task Force Ranger
|
Posted - 2007.08.30 13:57:00 -
[5]
I'm having the same problem.
It will time out every time for me while it's acquiring bulk data, so what I have to do is delete the MachoNet folder in the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\CCP\EVE\cache\MachoNet and this fixes it.
For some reason it only happens right after DT. Once I delete the MachoNet folder I can then log in easily at anytime and any amount of times up until the next DT, which I then have to delete the folder again after the new DT. ________________________________________________________
|

Greyform
Gallente
|
Posted - 2007.08.30 20:15:00 -
[6]
Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I¦m getting really tired of all these problems all the time i love this game but i waste more time trying to get around these issues than actually playing...
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |