| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Sakura Imoru
Aurea Litai Industries
29
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:04:00 -
[1] - Quote
As a missionrunner I collect a lot of loot over time that I eventually want to sell in one of the tradehubs. There is one thing about this that really annoys the hell out of me.
For every single item I need to repeat the following:
right-click - sell - OK, right-click - sell - OK, right-click - sell - Cancel, right-click - sell - OK
Is it possible to smoothen the above into something like:
"highlight-what-I-want-to-sell" - right-click - sell - OK, OK, OK, OK, Cancel, OK, OK, OK, Cancel, Cancel, OK, OK,.....? |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
931

|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:20:00 -
[2] - Quote
Moved from General Discussion. CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|

Malcanis
Vanishing Point. The Initiative.
2612
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:20:00 -
[3] - Quote
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE YES Malcanis' Law: Any proposal justified on the basis that "it will benefit new players" is invariably to the greater advantage of older, richer players.
Things to do in EVE:-áhttp://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/ |

Rek Seven
Probe Patrol Project Wildfire
132
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:22:00 -
[4] - Quote
Doc Fury wrote:There's no valid excuse to clutter-up GD with feature requests.
The only reason they occasionally get answered here is when the forum mods are not doing their job.
There is if you want a discussion and not an ignored request... that said this isn't a new suggestion so post it in the little things thread, for all the good that will do. |

Chujo Jong
Phoenix Fire Productions
9
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:30:00 -
[5] - Quote
It makes sense, One screen pops up, accept if good, decline if not, then move onto next... by the time your done, you can then see what's left over and reprocess the rest...
tbh i just reprocess everything from level 4's xD |

Sakura Imoru
Aurea Litai Industries
32
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:36:00 -
[6] - Quote
Even better:
Instead of repeatingly clicking OK or Cancel you get a list of all items you highlighted, behind their names you see the prices and the comparission to the region's default and make a hook on all deals you want to agree to, so you only need to klick onto OK once (similar to the reprocessing-window) |

Squidgey
Perkone Caldari State
24
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:54:00 -
[7] - Quote
This could be automated by setting a minimum value, minimum regional average percentage, etc... But that would be getting greedy, and could lead to warcraft style price fixing.
I approve greatly of OP suggestion. Just simply queue all items in a sell list, and pop up the appropriate dialogue windows as you go down the list.
/signed x all of my net worth. |

Squidgey
Perkone Caldari State
24
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 17:55:00 -
[8] - Quote
Chujo Jong wrote:It makes sense, One screen pops up, accept if good, decline if not, then move onto next... by the time your done, you can then see what's left over and reprocess the rest...
tbh i just reprocess everything from level 4's xD Lots of potential cash lost there, but the time saved may negate that... I have had lots of meta items that go for millions with the numbers I get them in. Reprocessing them would have resulted in tens of thousands instead. |

Akrasjel Lanate
Naquatech Conglomerate
509
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 19:16:00 -
[9] - Quote
Malcanis wrote:FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE YES
This(and i know why) |

Tahna Rouspel
BWE Special Forces The Mungiki
62
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 19:45:00 -
[10] - Quote
I like the idea. It seems like something that could solve the little problems. |

Ai Shun
134
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 19:56:00 -
[11] - Quote
Sakura Imoru wrote:Instead of repeatingly clicking OK or Cancel you get a list of all items you highlighted, behind their names you see the prices and the comparission to the region's default and make a hook on all deals you want to agree to, so you only need to klick onto OK once (similar to the reprocessing-window)
I like the idea of the reprocessing window.
The only caution I'd have against this is it seems to lead to a "Loot", "Vendor" type of mindset. Which, I suppose, may be fine for people that are used to that type of gameplay (As I was) but it seems a bit out of touch with the intricacies of EVE and the marketplace.
I would not want new players to get into that mindset, you know? It's like they would not see the full scope and possibility of the market place, how buy and sell orders work, etc. |

Squidgey
Perkone Caldari State
24
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 20:16:00 -
[12] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:Sakura Imoru wrote:Instead of repeatingly clicking OK or Cancel you get a list of all items you highlighted, behind their names you see the prices and the comparission to the region's default and make a hook on all deals you want to agree to, so you only need to klick onto OK once (similar to the reprocessing-window) I like the idea of the reprocessing window. The only caution I'd have against this is it seems to lead to a "Loot", "Vendor" type of mindset. Which, I suppose, may be fine for people that are used to that type of gameplay (As I was) but it seems a bit out of touch with the intricacies of EVE and the marketplace. I would not want new players to get into that mindset, you know? It's like they would not see the full scope and possibility of the market place, how buy and sell orders work, etc. To be fair, even without this system new players typically just hit "sell" on everything and click accept. As long as the isk number is green they don't pay attention to or care about more intricate details.
I still don't care about it.
So this would not change anything but the quality of life. |

Ai Shun
134
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 20:24:00 -
[13] - Quote
Squidgey wrote:To be fair, even without this system new players typically just hit "sell" on everything and click accept. As long as the isk number is green they don't pay attention to or care about more intricate details.
I still don't care about it.
So this would not change anything but the quality of life.
And yet you take the time to check what should be reprocessed, what should be sold, etc.
I can understand that you say you don't care; but I'm still cautious about the new player experience. So, a reprocessing style window that showed you some of the market related information in the pane would seem better to me. Something, at least, that helps avoid the "KilLootVendor" grinding mindset that is so typical in other MMOs. |

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
511
|
Posted - 2012.01.16 20:37:00 -
[14] - Quote
yes (+ add a small x of y text to the window, so you know where you are) a new bounty system for eve https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=359105 You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked |

Sakura Imoru
Aurea Litai Industries
44
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 11:50:00 -
[15] - Quote
Bumped.
Yesterday the same stupidity again. 200 items... it just takes way too long the way it is. Almost took me an hour  |

Gasgat Alur
The Order of the Oar P R I M E
7
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 12:38:00 -
[16] - Quote
I think this is a great idea!
And for those who think about the new players that are just going to sell everything that's green and are going miss out on something? I like to think that when they realize that they're loosing ISK on doing so see an opportunity to use this to make ISK and thereby find a my profession; marketing.
I think it's great, makes market prices more flexible!
However, this will also make it easier to scam. I don't know how many % the price has to be over regional to alert the player but it should be possible to edit that line as a player (if it isn't already). |

Sam Bowein
Sense Amid Madness
26
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 13:08:00 -
[17] - Quote
I dreamed of this last night  |

Valei Khurelem
199
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 13:18:00 -
[18] - Quote
PLEASE DO THIS!
I would actually consider mission running a viable way of making ISK if this were to happen!
"don't get us wrong, we don't want to screw new players, on the contrary. The core problem here is that tech 1 frigates and cruisers should be appealing enough to be viable platforms in both PvE and PvP." -á - CCP Ytterbium |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
2890
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 16:56:00 -
[19] - Quote
How to interate this.
1. Sell Order Queue orders are presented one at a time over all selection you can browse entries by forward or back button, type in a new value if desired from the buy order match, or still smash the market details to take a gander at the local market. Window will also display how many sell orders are left in your skill set.
2. Sell Filters This enables auto sell on the queue, you can save the filter settings name setttings as well. Set limits such as below x.x% regional average. Exclude/Include various items of various levels IE do not sell officer modules, do not sell armor plates, sell all ammo. Hit apply filter to auto sell said items, all remaining items are then brought up to the queue.
|

HELLBOUNDMAN
AWESOM-O 4000 Robotics
14
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 20:54:00 -
[20] - Quote
My idea was to make it similar to creating a contract.
1) highlight all the items you wish to sell
2) right click and select sell
3) window pops open that displays a list of the items you have selected. This window shows your overall totals at the top such as number of items, overall price, sales tax, and grand total
4) Each item will display the offered price for the item and how much above or below average price it is.
5) You can go through and unckeck every item you do not wish to sell(because reprocessing it will be more profitable) and it will automatically adjust the stats listed in 3 for the removal of those items.
6) each item will also have a "place sell order for this item" button attached to it, or perhaps simply right clicking the item in the sell window and selecting "place sell order"
This allows salvagers, looters, traders, and pretty much everyone who sells crap to be able to sell outright to buy orders or to be able to create sell orders all in one simple window where you click sell/place sell order once you've organized all the items. |

Tidurious
The Dirty Rejects Scelus Sceleris.
34
|
Posted - 2012.01.23 21:20:00 -
[21] - Quote
Yes please |

Sakura Imoru
Aurea Litai Industries
48
|
Posted - 2012.01.30 09:02:00 -
[22] - Quote
If this thread had stayed inside the General Discussion where I created it I'm sure there would be a blue flag on it by now  |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |