| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nadun'Hagar
N00bs With Guns
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 17:29:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Nadun''Hagar on 04/09/2007 17:32:10
I just tossed together this setup for lvl 3's and so far its crushed just about anything Ive come across. Im wondering if anybody thinks it will do the trick in lvl 4's and what I should tweak if needed. I know the DPS output on heavys would be on the low end, but im used to it as I used to run 4's on my alt in a Zealot before I got a mega.
Here goes..
HI: 7x Arbalest HML, 1x Drone Link Aug MID: 1x LSB II, 1x Cap Recharger II, 2x Invul Field II, 2x Passive amps II's LOW: 2x Cap Relay II, 2x BC II's RIG: 3x CCC's DRONES: 5x Light II's
With 2 passive therm and em to omni tank my resits are:
72.1% 82.4% 73.7% 77.6%
|

Gerrard Lea
Caldari PLAYERS OUTSIDE THE REALM OF NORMALITY ORDER
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 17:40:00 -
[2]
With those cap relays taking away so much shield boost you wont last long in a lvl 4.
|

Areaulius
Caldari BladeRunners INC
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 18:00:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Areaulius on 04/09/2007 18:04:15 This is better for level 4's.
HI: 7x HML, 1x Drone Link Aug MID: 1x LSBII; 1x SBA; 1x Invuln Field II; 2x Rat Specific Shield Hardners (Main/Other); 1x Cap Recharger LOW: 1x PDS; 3x BCS II
I think it will fit with Tech 2, though I use CN/DG and have not used a full T2 fit personally.
|

Hairygoagain
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 19:01:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Hairygoagain on 04/09/2007 19:01:42 I think I must post this reply about 4 times a week, but here it is again. Best passive setup for a Drake:
Mid LSE x 3 Amplifier x 2 Amplifer or SR
Low SPR x 2 BCS BCS or SPR
Rigs Core Purger x 3
Replace with T2, etc, if you have the ISK and skills.
Use the amplifiers to give you the required resists for rats or balance them all for PvP. If the rats don't use many types, do the key two and add a SR.
Use the BCS for more damage, but if you need extra recharge repalce 1 with a SPR
Remember, passive tanking = taking less damage and recharging, not just recharging.
Lee
|

Nadun'Hagar
N00bs With Guns
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 20:00:00 -
[5]
Think these would last in a lvl 4?
Thanks for you suggestions btw :)
|

Ceti Lomax
Minmatar Encina Technologies Namtz'aar k'in
|
Posted - 2007.09.04 20:28:00 -
[6]
The following Drake setup tanks really well, and does pretty good damage too. If you're using Arbalest HMLs instead of HML IIs, you might have the CPU to squeeze something usefull into the 8th high slot(ie. drone link aug). I switch the shield hardeners around when I'm up against rats that do specific damage types (eg. Amarr = EM and Thermal hardeners only)
It sometimes takes a while, but I usually have a pretty easy time with lvl 4 missions using this setup.
LOW: Power Diagnostic System II Power Diagnostic System II Ballistic Control System II Ballistic Control System II
MID: Heat Dissipation Field II Photon Scattering Field II Ballistic Deflection Field II Large Shield Extender II Invulnerability Field II 10MN Afterburner II
HIGH: Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II Heavy Missile Launcher II [empty high slot]
RIGS: Core Defence Field Purger I Core Defence Field Purger I Core Defence Field Purger I
Fire Seeks Fire ... Namtz'aar K'in
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |