| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 10 post(s) |

Pseudo Ucksth
The Unpodable Supermen FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 09:54:00 -
[91]
:| ...
Just when I finally think I win against my building-things-out-of-toothpicks addiction...
_____
|

Ozstar
Naughty 40 Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 10:08:00 -
[92]
The hurricane is good, the Notre Dame is unreal. ---
|

toro nfusion
Gallente United Warriors Interstellar Starbase Syndicate
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 10:20:00 -
[93]
Originally by: N1fty You sir, are officially awesome.
How much is that cathedral worth?
the bigest ofert four the cathedral whas 20 000 euro til now the dimension four cathedral are 2 m L,83cm W, 133cm H
|

francess drake
Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 11:23:00 -
[94]
Uluitor!! Amazing talent and a lot of patience.
|

MinmatarCitizen2323
Minmatar Reikoku Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2007.10.18 20:36:00 -
[95]
Impressive Toro. I was right about you... you have potential!
I'm so glad that i was the one who gave you the idea.  You should buy me a drink next time we met. Now stop wasting your time on forums, and get that machariel finished. 
Strenght and honor! |

NeoShocker
Caldari Foundation R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2007.10.18 23:40:00 -
[96]
I'm really impressed. Nice work you got there dude. :) -----------------------------------

Peace through power!
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes |

KiltedWarrior
|
Posted - 2007.11.25 18:05:00 -
[97]
Wow, very nice work. Well done!!
|

000Hunter000
Gallente Magners Marauders
|
Posted - 2007.11.25 18:11:00 -
[98]
U sir must have the patience of the gods and i salute u for it!  CCP, let us pay the online shop with Direct Debit!!! Magners is now recruiting, evemail me or Dagazbo ingame.
|

F'nog
Amarr Celestial Horizon Corp. Valainaloce
|
Posted - 2007.11.25 18:25:00 -
[99]
I think we killed his server 
Originally by: Karen Serasia Because some idiot decided to sell an internet connection to me and didn't think of the consequences.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |