| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.19 16:56:00 -
[1] - Quote
I would like to sell myself.
I have close to 2 mil SP I have a set of +3's (Minus Charisma) I have a clean corp history (Been in one corp) I am Close to two years old (Born Early 2010)
I have Positive Sec status. I have Positive Wallet
<- Gallente Speced -> I can fly a Covert Op's (Skill has been Injected) I can fly a Stealth Bomber (Needs book)
I have Decent Scanning skills. (LVL 3 and LVL 4)
I know what this toon is worth and I also know what it's worth to me. If I can't get what I want for her then i will just keep her and let her train for a while.
It will cost me at least 800mil to buy two plexs to do the transfer. Obviously I'm going to want a bit more than this. I will Entertain all offers north of 1bil. As I said no one is holding a gun to your head to buy this toon. If you don't want it, No need to troll it. Thanks.
Start your bids at 1bil please. Thanks. |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.19 19:21:00 -
[2] - Quote
Price reduced. May sell for cheaper just throw me some offers. We can work something out.
"Start your bids at 750mil. please. Thanks. Take it now for 1bilB/O" |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.19 19:57:00 -
[3] - Quote
Lol, Reduced price a second time. Check up. Need to sell soon!! |

Goodnight Irene
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2012.01.20 13:17:00 -
[4] - Quote
Taking 750m B/O. Transferring ISK now. |

Goodnight Irene
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2012.01.20 13:26:00 -
[5] - Quote
Isk sent along with transfer details. |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.20 14:19:00 -
[6] - Quote
Sorry for the delay. I am going to need to transfer the isk back to you when I log in next. Having issues with my bank and my card. Won't allow me to pay for transfer. Sorry. |

Goodnight Irene
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2012.01.20 15:55:00 -
[7] - Quote
ISK returned.
|

St2600
November 17th Fidelas Constans
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.21 14:23:00 -
[8] - Quote
is still for sale? |

Kon Skipper
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.21 15:26:00 -
[9] - Quote
1bil BO |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.21 16:24:00 -
[10] - Quote
Toon is still for sale, but If I sell I will have to do the transfer with plexs. that's 800mil. So i'm going to need a bit more for her. |

Kon Skipper
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.21 16:45:00 -
[11] - Quote
after ingame negotiations, buying this toon for 1.6bil. please confirm. |

Anastasiea
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.01.21 16:46:00 -
[12] - Quote
confirmed awaiting isk and account name. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |