| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:24:00 -
[1]
Quote: 2007.09.17 04:23 Advanced Logistics has declared war on The Volition Cult. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
There comes a time when you cannot take any more. In the past couple of weeks, we have moved to Rens, hoping to expand our market into Heimatar and the surrounding area. However, not all went according to plan. We've been getting constantly undercut by these industrialists, with them lowering prices by 1 ISK, sorely testing our buy order management through constant modification. To cap it all, ADVL supply lines have come under attack from Volition Cult militants, hindering our transportation capabilities and thus market presence.
It is a hard time for Advanced Logistics. We can only hope that the Volition Cult will bring forward some sort of diplomacy. Afterall, fighting is not our primary profession. It would be easier for the both of us if we could sort this out with words, not gunfire.
|

Skraeling Shortbus
Caldari Gallente Federal Bank
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:29:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Skraeling Shortbus on 17/09/2007 04:31:49 I fully endorse any love children awox has from this venture... may they all be ridden with downs.
|

Wesley Baird
Murder-Death-Kill
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:30:00 -
[3]
As always Awox, best of luck!
|

Tostibakker
General Mayhem Inc. Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:41:00 -
[4]
/me gets out the popcorn 
|

NATMav
F.R.E.E. Explorer EVE Animal Control
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:43:00 -
[5]
Careful, they might hire Mercenary Services to kill you all again.
|

Tostibakker
General Mayhem Inc. Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:45:00 -
[6]
Originally by: NATMav Careful, they might hire Mercenary Services to kill you all again.
roflmao 
|

Sakura Nihil
Stimulus
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 04:59:00 -
[7]
Heh .
Eve Golden Rules |

Privious
Caldari Thundercats RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 05:52:00 -
[8]
Oh noez! not teh mercs  ---------
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not our friend. |

Omega Man
The Geddy Foundation
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 07:07:00 -
[9]
it took a bit longer for me than others and a bit sooner for me than some.
But the law of diminishing returns has finally had its wicked way with Awox.
Here is some attention, you clearly feel in need of it. -
Happy user of CAOD troll cleaner http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=584345 |

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 10:50:00 -
[10]
Quote: 2007.09.17 06:40 The war between Kryomek Industries and Advanced Logistics is coming to an end. Kryomek Industries has surrendered to Advanced Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.
They're already disbanding!
|

Kaaii
Caldari Omega Fleet Enterprises Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 13:44:00 -
[11]
May I recommend Repo Industries.....?
While I don't know if they would meet your interests in this issue, I for one was VERY satisfied at the outcome of their contract with me. Very reasonable prices and they bring it....
Kaaii
According to Oveur, existing LSAA's already anchored will stay there. kieron Director of Community Relations,
|

Gillman
Minmatar Smoking Hillbillys The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 13:47:00 -
[12]
On Behalf of SMK I would like to thank you Awox and Advanced Logistics for this chanse to fight, I wish you good Luck and many Battles
|

Confuzer
PBA Corporation The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 13:55:00 -
[13]
Finally something to crash my ships on  ----------------- Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It's not a thing to be waited for - it is a thing to be achieved. |

Voltron
Caldari Kouncel
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 16:41:00 -
[14]
VOLTRON CULT FTW!!!!!
If you guys die or lose I'm gonna be ****ed and disown you tbfh.
Volt
It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
|

Hammerfall Ceo
Caldari Hammerfall Industries
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 16:42:00 -
[15]
again some random corp in eve. Please stop such announcements!
Never ever I have seen you!
|

M00dy
Killed In Action Sev3rance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 17:00:00 -
[16]
Market warfare ftw?
RATatatatata
|

Tar Ecthelion
Kryomek Industries
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 17:19:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Awox
Quote: 2007.09.17 06:40 The war between Kryomek Industries and Advanced Logistics is coming to an end. Kryomek Industries has surrendered to Advanced Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.
They're already disbanding!
Meh, we had arranged to leave the alliance today anyhow, just a coincidence, but some people wont belive me, such is the way of the CAOD.  .....
"When you kill a man it costs nothing to be polite" Winston Churchill
|

easylad
Smoking Hillbillys The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 18:10:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Voltron VOLTRON CULT FTW!!!!!
If you guys die or lose I'm gonna be ****ed and disown you tbfh.
Volt
We shall fight to the bitter end for our beloved VOLTRON :P
|

waferzankko
Caldari Bears Inc FREGE Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.09.17 19:09:00 -
[19]
Originally by: easylad
Originally by: Voltron VOLTRON CULT FTW!!!!!
If you guys die or lose I'm gonna be ****ed and disown you tbfh.
Volt
We shall fight to the bitter end for our beloved VOLTRON :P
Voltron, dats hawt.
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 18:54:00 -
[20]
Quote: 2007.09.18 12:50 The war between Phoenix Tribe and Advanced Logistics is coming to an end. Phoenix Tribe has surrendered to Advanced Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.
MORE DISBAND.
|

Hyakuchan
Earth Federation Space Force
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 19:29:00 -
[21]
Originally by: waferzankko Voltron, dats hawt.
Gundam breaks Voltron like AL broke Volition. -------------------------------------------------- FRIGATS Coalition FREGE-Red-IAC-Goon-AAA-Tau-Southerncross
"We gonna beat you with frigats." |

Sofia Roseburn
Caldari Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 20:12:00 -
[22]
I've had more problems with a carebear stealing my Triage Module BPO than the Volition Cult shooting at me. What gives sirs? -----
|

Voltron
Caldari Kouncel
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 20:16:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Hyakuchan
Originally by: waferzankko Voltron, dats hawt.
Gundam breaks Voltron like AL broke Volition.
I don't know wtf Gundam is, all I know is that Gundam doesn't have these skills!
Mad Skilz
Volt It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
|

Hyakuchan
Earth Federation Space Force
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 20:54:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Hyakuchan on 18/09/2007 21:04:59
Originally by: Voltron I don't know wtf Gundam is, all I know is that Gundam doesn't have these skills!
Mad Skilz
Actually, it does... Gundam just has taste...
Skills... with class
-------------------------------------------------- FRIGATS Coalition FREGE-Red-IAC-Goon-AAA-Tau-Southerncross
"We gonna beat you with frigats." |

Van Steiza
Battlestars GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 21:34:00 -
[25]
Volition cult sucks ass Good riddens. How ever you spell that lol. _______________________________________________ My ****ing Signiture was raped from beneath me :*( |

Voltron
Caldari Kouncel
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 21:53:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Hyakuchan Edited by: Hyakuchan on 18/09/2007 21:04:59
Originally by: Voltron I don't know wtf Gundam is, all I know is that Gundam doesn't have these skills!
Mad Skilz
Actually, it does... Gundam just has taste...
Skills... with class
I think most people would take 2 *****in ho's, a 40 of OE and a sweet hat over standing by yourself with your legs apart.
But hey, thats just me!
Volt It's great touching your own dink isn't it?
|

Swatter
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 22:03:00 -
[27]
Hey Sofie you may have a little trouble if you actually undock. Clonejumping from Jita to Rens to get away didnt work either. Hope your as board as i am waiting for a fight. Not waisting time with you anymore - you declared the war would be nice if you showed up for it.
|

Sofia Roseburn
Caldari Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 22:31:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Sofia Roseburn on 18/09/2007 22:36:29
Originally by: Swatter Hey Sofie you may have a little trouble if you actually undock. Clonejumping from Jita to Rens to get away didnt work either. Hope your as board as i am waiting for a fight. Not waisting time with you anymore - you declared the war would be nice if you showed up for it.
Hello Swatter. Perhaps if you had done your research, you would realize that I live in Rens, not Jita. It just so happened that you caught me there after I'd been selling off some stuff. I'd forgotten about the war, so seeing you whilst I was in a hauling ship was a bit of a shock. Therefore, I re-docked, left my ship in station and jump cloned down to my better market clone. Feel free to come to Rens. Volition Cult members seem to like the stations there. I haven't been around for a couple of days, but I'll do my best to make up for it on the markets. I'm a carebear at heart, but I'm sure I can do some damage with low prices.
A couple of pieces of information for you however. I'm a carebear and this is Awox's war. I would also recommend you make your corporation and alliance ticker visible so that your posts don't get ISD nuked. Finally, the next time you try and act witty (which you failed at by the way), please refer to a dictionary beforehand. I'm a little confused as to how your girth affects the flow of time. If that eludes you, then at least aim to spell my name right. It can't be that difficult, considering you are staring right at it.
Have fun budding Vagabond pilot! I'd recommend not sitting 5k off station when you're looking for a fight. However, if you lose one, I can always sell you another, for a very competitive price.
Edit: You in a hauling ship? Apologies. -----
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.18 22:53:00 -
[29]
Quote: [22:52:13] Rekiva > plz man plz do not do anything to my puppies
They are already begging for mercy!
|

Dillion
Smoking Hillbillys The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 01:11:00 -
[30]
Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 01:40:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Dillion Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
Yeah. You say that. But eh, when I've shown up in local with members of your alliance I haven't seen much undocking either. There's two sides to every coin my friend.
As for my reasons for declaring war. Read the OP. 
|

Jason Marshall
Hammer Of Light Division of Eden
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 07:26:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Jason Marshall on 19/09/2007 07:33:06 Looks like '' The Curse of VOLT'' has struck your own alliance.
Karmas a *****, eh?
Tacky Lensflares in sigs ftw
|

ollobrains
Mission Invasion Squad
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 08:14:00 -
[33]
anything happening here
|

Aira Phlux
Furian Technologies
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 08:55:00 -
[34]
Couple of carebears having a cat fight as far as I can see heh.
Just kidding guys, enjoy the pew pew! -------------------------------------------- The most common phrase on the Eve-O forum of late is: "Oh the irony". It is usually being used to describe hypocrisy which is in itself, ironic.
|

Manny theMiner
Urban Mining Corp The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 09:22:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Awox
Quote: [22:52:13] Rekiva > plz man plz do not do anything to my puppies
They are already begging for mercy!
Don't get too excited Mr. Awox! Rek is specifically referring to my man-boobs. He slaps them around when I'm leaning over and says thing's like "Oh yea, shake those puppies, let them outside to play fetch, play dead (smack). oh yea."
I'm actually really upset that he disclosed our pillow talk to you....
|

LordInvisible
Gallente The Phoenix Mercenaries
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 09:35:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Awox
Originally by: Dillion Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
Yeah. You say that. But eh, when I've shown up in local with members of your alliance I haven't seen much undocking either. There's two sides to every coin my friend.
As for my reasons for declaring war. Read the OP. 
sure u shown up in local but u are cloacked and u wont uncloak if u are not sure that u can win. And your alt William, beeing cloaked in rook is the same story..
Come on..I've fight u, I know how u work. And even if u do engage, i'm sure there is guardian 10km away from u, ready to rep u..
As for wardecced: only way u can fight him, its to bait him. Get one tanked BC out of the station, let him aggro it, and have one arazu or smth cloaked near. Arazu should be close enough to web him, otherwise he must do at least 1600m/s to catch him. Then u all just warp at the arazu, use damps on that uncloaked rook 70km away from u.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 22:30:00 -
[37]
Originally by: LordInvisible
Originally by: Awox
Originally by: Dillion Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
Yeah. You say that. But eh, when I've shown up in local with members of your alliance I haven't seen much undocking either. There's two sides to every coin my friend.
As for my reasons for declaring war. Read the OP. 
sure u shown up in local but u are cloacked and u wont uncloak if u are not sure that u can win. And your alt William, beeing cloaked in rook is the same story..
Come on..I've fight u, I know how u work. And even if u do engage, i'm sure there is guardian 10km away from u, ready to rep u..
As for wardecced: only way u can fight him, its to bait him. Get one tanked BC out of the station, let him aggro it, and have one arazu or smth cloaked near. Arazu should be close enough to web him, otherwise he must do at least 1600m/s to catch him. Then u all just warp at the arazu, use damps on that uncloaked rook 70km away from u..
Please don't try to pretend you are some kind of master tactician because you managed to kill me while I was distracted by the tournament feed. 
In other news..
Quote: 2007.09.19 19:45 The war between Ascendant Strategies Inc. and Advanced Logistics is coming to an end. Ascendant Strategies Inc. has surrendered to Advanced Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.
MOAR DISBAND PLS.
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.19 22:33:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Awox on 19/09/2007 22:34:30 Voltron got served...
|

Big MackDaddy
Smoking Hillbillys The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.20 13:40:00 -
[39]
Awox the corp that left volt had nothing to do with you trust me on that.
Your corp had decced us but as yet we hav seen no action, we hav bumped into you guys from time to time but you always run at the first chance.
lamest war ever.
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.20 14:50:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Big MackDaddy Awox the corp that left volt had nothing to do with you trust me on that.
Your corp had decced us but as yet we hav seen no action, we hav bumped into you guys from time to time but you always run at the first chance.
lamest war ever.
Oh please. Anyone with half a brain can find our engagement records, go into campaigns.. and see that we've managed to find war targets much stronger than you.
I retreat from one engagement because you out-gun me heavily and all of a sudden we "always" run? This war has just begun. 
|

Sothis Antares
PBA Corporation The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2007.09.21 01:10:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Awox
This war has just begun. 
Yay! :D
|

2CatsSlade
Ascendant Strategies Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.09.21 01:57:00 -
[42]
Edited by: 2CatsSlade on 21/09/2007 01:59:55 Edited by: 2CatsSlade on 21/09/2007 01:58:53 Edited by: 2CatsSlade on 21/09/2007 01:58:05
Originally by: Awox
Originally by: LordInvisible
Originally by: Awox
Originally by: Dillion Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
Yeah. You say that. But eh, when I've shown up in local with members of your alliance I haven't seen much undocking either. There's two sides to every coin my friend.
As for my reasons for declaring war. Read the OP. 
sure u shown up in local but u are cloacked and u wont uncloak if u are not sure that u can win. And your alt William, beeing cloaked in rook is the same story..
Come on..I've fight u, I know how u work. And even if u do engage, i'm sure there is guardian 10km away from u, ready to rep u..
As for wardecced: only way u can fight him, its to bait him. Get one tanked BC out of the station, let him aggro it, and have one arazu or smth cloaked near. Arazu should be close enough to web him, otherwise he must do at least 1600m/s to catch him. Then u all just warp at the arazu, use damps on that uncloaked rook 70km away from u..
Please don't try to pretend you are some kind of master tactician because you managed to kill me while I was distracted by the tournament feed. 
In other news..
Quote: 2007.09.19 19:45 The war between Ascendant Strategies Inc. and Advanced Logistics is coming to an end. Ascendant Strategies Inc. has surrendered to Advanced Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.
MOAR DISBAND PLS.
Awox, you happened to wardec during a transition, if being blown to crap twice in one day isn't enough, the exiting corps could possibly wardec your 9 man corp just to make sure you (personally) die |

2CatsSlade
Ascendant Strategies Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.09.21 02:31:00 -
[43]
Edited by: 2CatsSlade on 21/09/2007 02:32:15 Since you apparently have a death wish...... Awox, you happened to wardec during a transition, if being blown to crap twice in one day isn't enough, the exiting corps could possibly wardec your 9 man corp just to make sure you (personally) die |

Arilanus Doshenko
Ascendant Strategies Inc.
|
Posted - 2007.09.21 19:09:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Jason Marshall Edited by: Jason Marshall on 19/09/2007 07:33:06 Looks like '' The Curse of VOLT'' has struck your own alliance.
Karmas a *****, eh?
Nice to see you're still flying with the Wolves, Jason. 
|

Awox
Advanced Logistics
|
Posted - 2007.09.24 06:31:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Dillion Awox, what were you hoping to achieve by declaring war? So far we've been the only ones to actually seek out our war targets (who cower in stations) while you seem to idly watch traffic go by in L4x. You could engage us in 0.0 without a war declaration!
Well. The war is over. You were wrong about us not seeking you though huh? Well, as for our goals we feel we achieved exactly what we set out to do. You admitted in Rens local that ADVL is a threat to your alliance so I don't think you will be cutting into our market revenue any time soon.
Thanks for the good fights. For those curious.. I did lose a fair ammount of ISK through the war, but it was worth having Dillion logging off if I am in Rens local with him. 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |