| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Frejla Nossrep
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 03:40:00 -
[1]
My name is Frejla. I'm a slave right now, but Bhurak tells me that I'm earning my freedom. He told me I should come here and talk to some people outside of his home. He's odd sometimes, but I think he has a point.
So I have a few questions I want to ask. Maybe there are some answers?
What can I expect once I am in the republic? I can hardly believe there is such a thing and I would like to know what day to day life is like as well as how I can expect to be treated by others.
What kind of music is in the republic?
Are there churches in the republic?
Those are all of the questions I can think up right now. I will answer any questions I can, but I don't think I can answer any.
Thank you
|

Pulgor
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 03:53:00 -
[2]
*Takes a sip from his mug*
Needs more Blue Pill I think... what? Oh it's on? Crap! Dammit Officer Johnson if I've told you once I've told you a million times, tell me these things!
Anyways, sorry about that. Comm. system has been giving me problems. You're one of Bhurak's slaves you say? You should consider yourself lucky, as far as being enslaved goes he's a pretty good master, not that I've ever served under him. Freedom? This is a first, maybe 'ol Bhurak's going soft. Don't tell him I said so, heh.
What can you expect when you're in the republic? You can expect comradere from your fellow Minmatar. You can also expect some struggle, especially from those who may not agree with your being set free while others had to fight for that right. Day to day life is what you make it, that's part of being free.
Music? I can't really say.
Churches? nooo, no churches. Tribal halls maybe. If you know what tribe you're from you can participate in that. Personally I believe the current government to be corrupt and won't have anything to do with tribes.
Enjoy your new freedom if/when you get it. If there's anything Pulgor can do to help, just let me know.
Now back to this mix... lets see pour some more Quafe in and a little blue pill.... Johnson! Shut that thing off! And maybe a lot more blu.... *End transmission* -----------------------------------
Pulgor --- In service to Saram. Visit the Ammatar channel ingame!
|

Wren
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 10:10:00 -
[3]
We have holy grounds, places where important rituals are carried out for the good of individual tribe members, or for entire clans or family groups.
We of course have music, as drastic and dynamic as any, from all spectrums. --------------------------------------------------
|

Frejla Nossrep
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 23:04:00 -
[4]
Thank you for your answers. It makes me look forward to the Republic. So many people like me. It's scary, but exciting.
I would say more, but I must get back to my studies. I'm learning long division.
|

Zibun Ionic
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 23:50:00 -
[5]
Yes, master Bhurak is odd. Maybe he is becoming old and senile. Even he enjoys my respect as a "gentle" slaver he is slaver nevertheless. He, just like many amarrians keeps people serving them against their will and thats bad. Freijla I tell you, your master is doing a big favor to let you go, but unless he won't let all other slaves go aswell, I'll have to kill him.
Freijla I tell you, there is many like you in amarr empire and you are even lucky to have such a gentle master. Many of other slaves suffers of terrible conditions. For examble, recently 500 slaves were killed because they were attempted to rescue. Imagine it, 500 executed for doing nothing wrong.
Enjoy your freedom Freijla for you are one of the luckiest.
forgive our sins that we are about to commit |

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 01:19:00 -
[6]
I am hardly senile. Thank you however for talking to her. She is lonely and I think that some small amount of contact with those who may be her peers in the future will be healthy.
As much as it may seem strange, I thank you all.
Bhurak Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 02:01:00 -
[7]
Quote: I am hardly senile. Thank you however for talking to her. She is lonely and I think that some small amount of contact with those who may be her peers in the future will be healthy.
As much as it may seem strange, I thank you all.
Bhurak
Bhurak...You surprise me. Indeed. I think I will need to think through this, a bit. Even though I don't condone your slavery, I still wish more Amarrs would follow your example. *sighs*
Maybe it's not us getting old, but the very world we inhabit, the reality is worn...
-Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 03:45:00 -
[8]
This is nothing but a stupid thing I am doing.
Someone did tell me once "We all do stupid things"
I am going to pay for this for the rest of my life.
I am truly a fool. Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 10:58:00 -
[9]
Uncomon way Bhurak, realy uncomon for the Amarrians I know. I however don't know that much Amarrians. *sipes at his tea* --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 13:16:00 -
[10]
Quote: This is nothing but a stupid thing I am doing.
Someone did tell me once "We all do stupid things"
I am going to pay for this for the rest of my life.
I am truly a fool.
If you mean that you releasing Frejla into Minmatar society is stupid, I must object, though.
Somehow, I get the impression you really care for her...Stupid? No. Compassionate? Yes. A grand beginning? (I won't start on this, but leave it be, I applaud this action. As stated, I hope this might make more Amarr (and Ni-Kunnis as well) think about their everyday.
I am certain Frejla will make you proud, and not fail her studying.
With respect, -Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 14:03:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Bhurak on 23/02/2004 14:04:41 I am currently in transit via my cruiser to name withheld due to security reasons I write this from my bridge. Frejla is unconsious in my quarters. I had to keep her drugged in order to make her travels as painless as possible.
I don't believe you quite understand the realities of the empire. I defied a holder. I assaulted his son. I killed his slaves. There will be bounty hunters on my trail within a day. I am going to have to kill them too.
I will never be able to go home again. That is why it is a stupid thing. I have effectively exiled myself from everything I know.
Somehow I think you are trying to 'save' me.
Bhurak Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 14:40:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Clipped Wings on 23/02/2004 14:41:36
Quote: Edited by: Bhurak on 23/02/2004 14:04:41 I am currently in transit via my cruiser to name withheld due to security reasons I write this from my bridge. Frejla is unconsious in my quarters. I had to keep her drugged in order to make her travels as painless as possible.
I don't believe you quite understand the realities of the empire. I defied a holder. I assaulted his son. I killed his slaves. There will be bounty hunters on my trail within a day. I am going to have to kill them too.
...You have what?
Quote:
I will never be able to go home again. That is why it is a stupid thing. I have effectively exiled myself from everything I know.
...I am at a loss of words. Is this due to Frejla, as I suspect?
Quote:
Somehow I think you are trying to 'save' me.
...Reading up on what I have formerly written, I think you may be right. It was not my intention as such, merely the debate aroused my interest, debating with someone who does not dismiess one's words entirely, for no particular reason is new to me, when discussing with Amarrs and Ni-Kunni's.
As of now...Tell me this: Apart from me 'saving' you, is there a way to help you in your current predicament?
Quote:
Bhurak
With worries, -Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 14:59:00 -
[13]
Send bullets.
As for not knowing what I did. That was published in my memoirs yesterday. I believe I left notification here somewhere.......
Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Ticket Master
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:09:00 -
[14]
Frejla, it please me to hear that you will soon be free to roam your homelands once again. It is indeed a wonderous gift to bestow on a lesser.
I am curious to hear as to how it is you earned your freedom young one. You seem so naive and innocent, there must be something special about you that seperates you from your fellow slaves.
_____________________________________________ The train for freedom is not an express route |

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:20:00 -
[15]
Quote: Send bullets.
As for not knowing what I did. That was published in my memoirs yesterday. I believe I left notification here somewhere.......
Ah, I see. As regards the bullets, do you prefer 7 mm slugs, or space-ship variants?
regards, -Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Tess Durbeyfield
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:59:00 -
[16]
Poor Frejla, I hope she's OK. And kudos to you, Bhurak. I too was granted my freedom by a Ni-Kunni. While many are far from perfect, could it be all hopes for a decent and humane Amarrian empire lie with them, rather than the oh-so-pious Amarrian in-, oops, I mean, pure-breds?  -------------------- "My dear, I'm going to have a pretty lonely walk between this and Kingdom Come. Won't you give me one kiss? It'll be something to keep off the darkness now and then."
Bram Stoker, Dracula |

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:46:00 -
[17]
Frejal will be fine. Oce we arrive at name withheld for security reasons she will have to undergo some small amount of surgery to remove the flechettes embedded in her chest.
As for helping out Clipped, there is something you can do. I had to leave behind a family of gallente emplyees. I'm afraid they may be enslaved against my will. If you could pick them up for me and give them a good home I would appreciate that. Let me know.
Bhurak Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Ticket Master
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 19:01:00 -
[18]
I would be more than honoured to give them a good home if you want
_____________________________________________ The train for freedom is not an express route |

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 19:46:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Bhurak on 23/02/2004 19:49:11
Quote: Frejla, it please me to hear that you will soon be free to roam your homelands once again. It is indeed a wonderous gift to bestow on a lesser.
I am curious to hear as to how it is you earned your freedom young one. You seem so naive and innocent, there must be something special about you that seperates you from your fellow slaves.
She has no capacity to hate and she is able to control herself. As for your assistance. It is appreciated, but these are my friends and I'd prefer they spent their time with countrymen.
But I will keep your offer in mind
Oh, Frejla will be awake in a few hours. I'll take a terminal over to her so she can respond when she's awake
Bhurak Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 19:58:00 -
[20]
When defying a holder, you must have sufficient backup. It seems rather awkward that you decided to throw away everything you have over a piece of flesh.
Still, I hope you can fit in amongst the Gallente. I'm afraid the Minmatar would execute you the minute you set foot on one of their planets, not to mention the Caldari. Bloody xenophobes..
I hope you'll enjoy your life in the Federation. I hear they have good MindFlood there.
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Ticket Master
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 20:03:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Ticket Master on 23/02/2004 20:05:02 Edited by: Ticket Master on 23/02/2004 20:04:44
Quote: She has no capacity to hate and she is able to control herself. As for your assistance.
That is indeed a blessing, I commend you
Quote: As for your assistance. It is appreciated, but these are my friends and I'd prefer they spent their time with countrymen.
But I will keep your offer in mind
Of course my friend, you just need to call me if I can be of any assitance to you
*bows*
_____________________________________________ The train for freedom is not an express route |

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 20:26:00 -
[22]
Quote: When defying a holder, you must have sufficient backup. It seems rather awkward that you decided to throw away everything you have over a piece of flesh.
Still, I hope you can fit in amongst the Gallente. I'm afraid the Minmatar would execute you the minute you set foot on one of their planets, not to mention the Caldari. Bloody xenophobes..
I hope you'll enjoy your life in the Federation. I hear they have good MindFlood there.
It si indeed an interesting predicament I find myself in. Easily avoided. I chose not to and this is the path I must follow.
Hopefully God is with me. The alternative is unpleasant. Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Frejla Nossrep
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 00:57:00 -
[23]
I'm awake now. Lord Bhurak told me there were some people to talk to, but I never thought there would be this many.
I'm really tired from the drugs my Lord gave me to take the pain away. As well I have to type with one hand, because my other arm is in a sling to take strain off of my chest. That's what Lord Bhurak tells me, anyway. He wont tell me where we are going because he says the bounty hunters will be after him and any information misplaced could be dangerous. I've never seen him this...Bhurak. He constantly fiddles with his pistol in it's holster and always has his rifle ready. We are still on his cruiser. His crew is loyal. He has nothing to worry about. He wont listen. I hope he's not so worried when we get to wherever we are going
Thank you all for your concern.
I'm really tired so I'm going back to sleep.
|

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 12:25:00 -
[24]
Quote: Frejal will be fine. Oce we arrive at name withheld for security reasons she will have to undergo some small amount of surgery to remove the flechettes embedded in her chest.
As for helping out Clipped, there is something you can do. I had to leave behind a family of gallente emplyees. I'm afraid they may be enslaved against my will. If you could pick them up for me and give them a good home I would appreciate that. Let me know.
Bhurak
...*nods* I will. Let me know, when possible, where the need extraction from, and I will do my very best to get them out.
We'll be in touch, I hope.
Stay safe,
-Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Randuin MaraL
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 12:53:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Randuin MaraL on 24/02/2004 12:55:14
Quote: I'm afraid the Minmatar would execute you the minute you set foot on one of their planets, not to mention the Caldari. Bloody xenophobes..
I would not say so - we know there are blessed, or gifted ones, among the amarr. Blessed by a better and cooperative understanding and therefore not necessary our enemies. You would be heavily questioned, of course, and under suspicion by many, but The Paratwa Ra would not kill you, Bhurak - by my honour.
To you, sister, a few words only for now: Be welcome and if you need assistance or answers to your questions, do not hesitate to ask - here or on the minmatar channel. ____________________________________________________
Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner |

Frejla Nossrep
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 14:06:00 -
[26]
Bhurak,
I can't talk to you on private channels. Johnson says you are blocking all communications. He suggested the public channels, so here I am.
There is one thing I don't understand about this package I have.
Why did you give me your pistols?
|

Makkar
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 16:49:00 -
[27]
Honorable, Bhurak. Foolish, but honorable, assuming I guess correctly.
One way trips are always the hardest, but at least you now make that trip as a human...
|

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 17:51:00 -
[28]
Frejla. You blooded those pistols. They are yours now. May they serve well. I am blok\cking private communications becasue hte Hunters on my trail are sending harrassing messages and I tire of their games.
I appreciate the offer of safety in Minmatar space. I remain skeptical, as this offer is from those who once professed to wanting me dead. I may take up your offer in the future.
Makkar. What is it that you are guessing? I am intrigued.
Bhurak Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|

Makkar
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 18:06:00 -
[29]
Hardly matters now. I was wrong. I thought for a moment you were about to turn yourself in, but freedom, it seems, even the freedom of a pariah, is too good to give up.
Perhaps Frejla taught you something, too...
|

Bhurak
|
Posted - 2004.02.24 19:43:00 -
[30]
I think I would rather not get executed for upholding property law. That is all. Random Miner> Did you how steal my ore, lacked prospects or a bright future the thing you wanted me to take the fight airship to hit you
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |