| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Insitexx
|
Posted - 2004.02.22 23:44:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Insitexx on 23/02/2004 17:54:21 Edited by: Insitexx on 23/02/2004 17:53:56 I want to sell a original tech lvl 2 bp. Medium Armor repairer 2. make me an offer 
The auctions end at 18:00 clock game time.
|

Ronyo Dae'Loki
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 02:21:00 -
[2]
I'll start the bidding at 5mil isk. ------------- My salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants. I <3 ( . Y . ) |

0mega
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 02:24:00 -
[3]
Ill go 6 mill
|

FZappa
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 06:25:00 -
[4]
10 -------------------------
|

Setesh
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 06:27:00 -
[5]
12M
|

Lomex
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 09:04:00 -
[6]
14m ___________________________________________ Join in the NEW Sci-Fi Quiz |

Fausto
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 09:15:00 -
[7]
30m. ______
<brainpodder> |

Temerlyn
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 12:02:00 -
[8]
35 mil
|

Fausto
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 12:08:00 -
[9]
You guys know about the bugged activation time, do you? 30 instead of 3 sec. I hope you do before offering more then this baby is worth. I stop at 30m. Good luck to next bidders. ______
<brainpodder> |

FZappa
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 12:19:00 -
[10]
Quote: You guys know about the bugged activation time, do you? 30 instead of 3 sec. I hope you do before offering more then this baby is worth. I stop at 30m. Good luck to next bidders.
you are refering to med shield booster 2 , the med armor 2 is perfectly fine . -------------------------
|

Fausto
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 13:27:00 -
[11]
My mistake, I'm . Haven't done my homework properly I guess. ______
<brainpodder> |

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 13:45:00 -
[12]
Quote: My mistake, I'm . Haven't done my homework properly I guess.
So your stop still at 30m? Or you just didnt had the cash?  __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 13:58:00 -
[13]
I will buy it for 35 mil --------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Fausto
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:01:00 -
[14]
Quote:
Quote: My mistake, I'm . Haven't done my homework properly I guess.
So your stop still at 30m? Or you just didnt had the cash? 
Oh, forgot to bid:) 36m then ______
<brainpodder> |

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:02:00 -
[15]
Ooops I guess I need to raise it to 40 million --------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:36:00 -
[16]
Ehrm, when does this auction end?
I'm not entering any bids until I know the rules.
|

Insitexx
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 15:53:00 -
[17]
This auction end at 18:00 clock game time. The BP will be delivered but just to 1.0 to 0.5 systems.
|

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 16:14:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Barbicane on 23/02/2004 16:15:49 cool.
45 mil!
(edit: cheapskate bid of 41 changed to 45.)
|

Drahcir Nasom
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 17:34:00 -
[19]
50 Million
|

Insitexx
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 17:34:00 -
[20]
go go go guys. 30minutes 
|

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 17:44:00 -
[21]
Quote: go go go guys. 30minutes 
Hey, you bumped it! That's not fair...
55 mil. 
|

Drahcir Nasom
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:00:00 -
[22]
Did I win?
|

Insitexx
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:01:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Insitexx on 23/02/2004 18:02:11 barbicane is the winner.
|

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:02:00 -
[24]
sneaky 
Oh well, I was only interested if I could have it dirt cheap anyway, and at 55.5 it was nearing a fair price.
|

Namarus
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:03:00 -
[25]
sorry chaps, my connection went all screwy, and I bidded under barbican at 50.5M first.
I then edited to get a price higher than barb, however I have removed my bid since it was modified outside the set time.
If you still want to sell for 55.5M let me know. Nothing to see here .... move along. |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:04:00 -
[26]
What is going on here?
When I checked 1 minute ago, there was a 55.5 mil bid following mine.
Besides, the forum is screwed up and doesn't show the page numbers on page 1.
|

Insitexx
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:05:00 -
[27]
namarus yes you has post at 18 clock with 55.5mio.
|

Namarus
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:07:00 -
[28]
I will contact you shortly to arrange delivery. Nothing to see here .... move along. |

Barbicane
|
Posted - 2004.02.23 18:19:00 -
[29]
congratz, Namarus.
I feel a bit sorry for Drahcir who was fooled by the buggy forum though.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |