| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.17 17:55:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Fitz VonHeise on 17/10/2007 18:14:19
One of my main businesses is to raise the factional standing for corporations so that they can anchor their own POS for doing research in Caldari High Sec space. I've been doing this for 9 months now. See link: CEO To Raise U'r Standing So You Can Anchor POS In High Sec
However in the past two weeks I have had two different people who now don't want the job they requested. One has not answered eve mails now for a week so I'm assuming he no longer wants it (if he decides later he wants one then I will make him one). The other person - for whatever reason - thought I could do Gallente (even though my post specifically says I never will be able to) and when finished they were like "ummm the standing only show Caldari being high enough?) Well... they made a mistake (happens to all of us) but their mistake will be to some other corps benefit.
I will auction both off with the starting bids at the same price it would cost you to hire me. Buyouts are higher for those that really want them.
Here are the details:
Corp One Name: Malazan Research Ticker: MAZR CEO: Corp Assistant HQ: Airaaken IV û Moon 1 û Lai Dai Corp Warehouse Standings: 5.48 to Caldari (Can place POS in any system with security 5 and below)
Starting Bid (Equals Reserved): 150m Buyout: 450m End date: Friday Oct 19th at 00:00 eve time 15 minute sniper rule. (Which starts at 0:00 time)
Corp Two Name: EvE Industrial Society Ticker: INDSO CEO: Corp Assistant2 HQ: Angymonne V û Moon 6 û Caldari Business Trib Standings: 7.23 to Caldari (Can place POS in any system with security 7 and below)
Starting Bid (Equals Reserved): 250m Buyout: 550m End date: Friday Oct 19th at 00:00 eve time 15 minute sniper rule. (Which starts at 0:00 time)
The way this will work is the highest bidder will join corp. I will accept. They will send isk for total amount of bid. I will make them CEO and leave after the 24 hour wait time.
If you wish to use Chribba's 3rd party service you can but will be responsible for his cost. But IÆve done this method with all my clients and all are happy with my service. (I hope to some day give Chribba a run for his money doing that same kind of service. Give me a year or two!)
Please specify which corp you are bidding on. And thanks for your bids! (Edited my CEO link to make it the current link not the older one)
|

ExCali
|
Posted - 2007.10.17 21:29:00 -
[2]
corp two: 250mill
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.18 20:08:00 -
[3]
Both are still available.
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.19 23:08:00 -
[4]
Because of the long DT I am extending this auction till Tues at 0:00 eve time. (I do not like to have auctions finish on the weekend)
|

RaeJyn
Damned Legion
|
Posted - 2007.10.20 05:03:00 -
[5]
150 corp one
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.20 18:41:00 -
[6]
Both Still available
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.22 00:15:00 -
[7]
Still available
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.22 20:01:00 -
[8]
Auction over tommorow (Tues) Still available
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.23 20:32:00 -
[9]
Auction over soon but all are still available. Winners will be contacted tonight but transfer will have to be arrainged for tommorow or as scheduals permit.
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.24 00:00:00 -
[10]
Sniper rule now active.....
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.27 16:03:00 -
[11]
One person backed out so I am reopening an auction on that one. Tues is again the end date.
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 00:00:00 -
[12]
One Corp Still available...
|

Malev Volos
Caldari Shadows of the Dead Aftermath Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 01:23:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Malev Volos on 29/10/2007 01:24:10 I am interested in the second corp left, contact me with your timetable and I'll contact you about details and we'll see how it goes. I also like the name Malazan.. almost fits my alt name.
Malev I'll go ahead and put up 150 mill for it Its my sig.. if you don't like my sig, don't read it ^_^ |

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 03:15:00 -
[14]
Thanks for that bid...
Lowered the buyout.
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 20:57:00 -
[15]
One Corp is still available...
|

Fitz VonHeise
The New Order. United Connection's
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 22:47:00 -
[16]
Less then two hours left
|

Malev Volos
Caldari Shadows of the Dead Aftermath Alliance
|
Posted - 2007.10.31 02:29:00 -
[17]
Convo ingame if you are willing to haggle on lowest price thanks... Its my sig.. if you don't like my sig, don't read it ^_^ |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |