| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

xcite 4ever
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 18:49:00 -
[1]
Starting Bid 2b Bid Increase 200m Buy out 3,5b
Isk will go to FUUFU
Have fun bidding :/ Skillz More
|

FUUFU
Minmatar Game-Over
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 18:50:00 -
[2]
Isk will go here 
|

Secure Container
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 19:31:00 -
[3]
2b
|

FUUFU
Minmatar Game-Over
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 21:35:00 -
[4]
forgot to mention the action will take 24h
|

Mortal Arrow
MASS HOMICIDE Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 22:51:00 -
[5]
I will Take the Buy Out option :)
Kill one of mine. I kill your whole family |

FUUFU
Minmatar Game-Over
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 23:51:00 -
[6]
Transaction will be : I'll give the account and password and for the buyout
|

Mortal Arrow
MASS HOMICIDE Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.10.29 23:59:00 -
[7]
I confirm that I am buy His ACCOUNT not just the character. for 3.5bil I will recieve info after isk is sent.
Kill one of mine. I kill your whole family |

FUUFU
Minmatar Game-Over
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 00:02:00 -
[8]
trasaction done , account/pass give it to him for 3.5bil
action ended
|

Kal Koitar
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 00:19:00 -
[9]
Hope you dont get banned! 
|

Mortal Arrow
MASS HOMICIDE Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 00:45:00 -
[10]
The account was just banned. I do not recall in the rules above them saying you can't buy account. I petitioned for my isk back or the choice to tranfer character.
Kill one of mine. I kill your whole family |

Barbens
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 01:06:00 -
[11]
All that just because the seller wanted to avoid the minimal transfer fee. Good luck getting anything out of this.
BaRbEnS
![]() |

schmarty pants
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 10:05:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Mortal Arrow I confirm that I am buy His ACCOUNT not just the character. for 3.5bil I will recieve info after isk is sent.
RUH OH!!!
Yeah, you gonna be banned, sad really, I woulda bid on this character.
|

Secure Container
|
Posted - 2007.10.30 14:02:00 -
[13]
*xcite4ever's clone screaming in the background as its put into the CCP permiban shreader*
PWND.. good char & a whole lotta isk flushed cuz ya didnt read the rules....
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |