| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.02.29 20:53:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Ebedar on 05/03/2004 10:05:50 Hello, Dave?
I got some things belonging to you, Dave! But first you must cross my palm with silver...
~~~
Regulated Light Neutron Phase Cannon I (3) - 150k ISK each
Limited Light Neutron Blaster I (4) - 400k ISK each
Anode Light Neutron Particle Cannon I (1) - 800k ISK
Modal Light Neutron Particle Accelerator I - SOLD
~~~
Regulated Light Ion Phase Cannon I (12) - 100k ISK each
Limited Light Ion Blaster I (11) - 300k ISK each
Anode Light Ion Particle Cannon I (1) - 600k ISK
Modal Light Ion Particle Accelerator I - SOLD
~~~
Please contact me, or leave a message here, if you are interested in any of the above.
Items will be reserved for buyers for pick up on escrow from Luminaire III - Moon 1 - Duvolle Labarotories Factory. Direct trades can also be done in the same station, if preferred.
My life in pictures:
 |

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.02.29 20:57:00 -
[2]
3x Anode light ions please 
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.02.29 20:59:00 -
[3]
Quote: 3x Anode light ions please 
Sure thing, JarJar. You're offline at the moment so I'll stick them all on escrow for you at the above price 
My life in pictures:
 |

fluffle
|
Posted - 2004.02.29 22:01:00 -
[4]
i got the 2 modal ions, the service is excellent and the response is swift :) --
Go Here if my sig looks grey, and next time use a good browser. This is the way things have to be, the wise men wisely said. So we believed... but some did not, and though we never knew, the wise men wisely had them shot. |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.02.29 22:08:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Ebedar on 29/02/2004 22:09:54 Priced according to NAGA for those who are interested 
My life in pictures:
 |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 03:27:00 -
[6]
So people are buying those small blasters?
|

Asharee Intrefer
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 04:26:00 -
[7]
Quote: So people are buying those small blasters?
I can think of two reasons... interceptors and the frigate combat tournaments. 
|

Slithereen
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 07:26:00 -
[8]
Golly if prices are like that, I should have sold my named blasters higher, as well as my named projectiles and lasers (small and medium).
_______________________________________________ "Is it me or the bad guys just getting totally pathetic?"---Clover, Totally Spies, "Hope is wasted on the Hopeless."---Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. "Stars are holes in the sky from which the light of the Infinite shine through."---Confucius.
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 07:54:00 -
[9]
Seems like these small blasters are the source of a lot of comment 
Firstly, fluffle, thank you for your comments 
Next, I should say that the market for these seems very specialised - but then those who know how to use them are a breed apart. It doesn't take much to put 3 blasters on an Incursus, but knowing how to use them and survive is a skill in itself.
I've already cited the source for my pricing. If you look, named 150mm rails and 280mm projectiles tend to command similar fees.
Sadly, the evil that is work has reared its ugly head. I'll check in on this thread when I get back (around 18.00 Eve time) but, as always, Eve-mail me or leave a message here if you need to.
Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest 
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 20:14:00 -
[10]
Forgot to add - if anybody wants the stats on any of these, please let me know.
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 21:10:00 -
[11]
SithDarkness, please check your mail 
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.01 22:40:00 -
[12]
List updated.
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.02 00:47:00 -
[13]
Oh you're my wife now!
(List updated!)
My life in pictures:
 |

Woetra
|
Posted - 2004.03.02 09:00:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Woetra on 02/03/2004 09:12:20 3x anode light neutrons, & 6x regulated light neutrons please, I won't be able to pick up untill late this evening though
Sig Thief
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.02 16:41:00 -
[15]
The goods have been set aside for you, Woetra.
Please check your Eve-mail for further details 
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.02 22:17:00 -
[16]
"Otum sprau kana tikbana sandok - but no sera smee?"
(Updated to reflect latest sales and stock still left )
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.03 07:26:00 -
[17]
"My name.... Is Papa Lazarous" (and I've updated the list!)

My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.04 19:44:00 -
[18]
"Get sat down if you like."
(Added a few more pieces to the list )
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.03.05 10:09:00 -
[19]
"I'm fading now, Annie, goodbye! Goodbye!"

My life in pictures:
 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |