| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.06 01:11:00 -
[1]
Yes, once again for the denizens and dwellers of the market forum I advertise my services!
There are many great sig makers out there - quite a few from my corp even. You would do well to go to them.
"So why come to you?" You might ask...
BECAUSE I LOVE TO MAKE SIGS AND I HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW AND ALL I ASK FOR IS A POSSIBLE DONATION!
Can you beat that? No way!
Yeah, I know i'm not a professional, and yeah my sigs aren't the best out there. I don't claim to be the best. But I do have one thing HEART! So click my little link and send me an email or an EVEmail ingame and i'll respond to you ASAP.
Posting for Numbnutz |

BioNeb
|
Posted - 2004.03.06 11:38:00 -
[2]
man your 2 siggies on that page are so funny, keep on the good work :)
i like it :D
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.06 11:59:00 -
[3]
Thanks a ton! I have more on the site via a link at the bottom of the first page. 
Posting for Numbnutz |

PussyCat
|
Posted - 2004.03.06 15:09:00 -
[4]
Make me a sig.
|

Heritor
|
Posted - 2004.03.06 17:11:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Heritor on 10/03/2004 19:04:51 hmmmm............make me one too 
and this is the impressive result....thank you Rizmordan, i am like it.
|

Drac Dragnog
|
Posted - 2004.03.07 13:44:00 -
[6]
Make me one! Ill take a jericho faction style, put it in my vault of Sigs and rotate them sporadically, Convo me ingame for the word of the day.
*Disclaimer* Random Babble is quite possible |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 21:34:00 -
[7]
Man didn't know you guys would post a reply - sure. I'll do all 3 sigs asap. Which means tonight. I'll evemail you when i'm done.
BTW - I did a metric ass ton this weekend - they're posted on my site link below my banner...
Posting for Numbnutz |

Fred0
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 23:23:00 -
[8]
Feel free to make me one. It it's possible I want:
Graveyard stones. My char slightly modded and darker. Name and Corp (Fred0 & Cutting Edge Incorporated) Some lame catchphrase like "Your time has come"
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 00:56:00 -
[9]
Ok - Finished all four... NEXT!
Posting for Numbnutz |

Demitri Klashnikov
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 01:36:00 -
[10]
Can I have one with an Apoc, my face and Hail Amarr on it? -----------------------------------------------
|

PussyCat
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 02:20:00 -
[11]
Wow, I loved that 1, have to log in. Will do that asp I get home. 
|

Donny Doom
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 04:59:00 -
[12]
thank you riz, i love my sig!!! i will contact you soon!!! Everyone, get a sig from Riz, he does good work!
|

Brother Victae
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 05:08:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Brother Victae on 10/03/2004 05:11:10 Hmm, I would love a nice image sig 
If you could do me a starscape(preferably an imposing one, one of the systems ingame that looks like its on fire would be great), with a pic of 2 Inquisitor frigates, and the words Ave Imperator across the bottom, in a gothic-type script, that would be lovely 
|

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 06:19:00 -
[14]
I wouldn't mind if you made me one aswell...with a donation from me of course.
if ya do make 1 just make sure it has OC somewhere in it please
thanks in advance
Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 08:42:00 -
[15]
Sure I put all of you who want one in my queue - it will be about 2 days b4 i get all of them done - my wednesdays are busy.
Remember I'll do a sig for ANYONE. Irrespective of ingame politics.
Posting for Numbnutz |

Chrimera
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 10:09:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Chrimera on 10/03/2004 10:09:49 Hi Riz,
I would love a sig and will happily donate some isk if need be.
Something with a scorpion BS and some really hot women in it 
Thanks matey
HUBRIS TECHNOLOGIES, SHAPING THE FUTURE |

Eleanor Scurvato
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:18:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Eleanor Scurvato on 10/03/2004 11:19:39 Hi Riz,
Can you do a Sig for me, Preferably with corp logo on left, and a megathron as background, behind my character? And my title etc
Also, can you tell me how to do it myself, I would love to know how....
Cheers, will thank ingame also....
IMTC Elite Stilletto Interceptor
|

Brother Victae
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 16:59:00 -
[18]
Hey Riz, sorry mate but if its not too much trouble, can I change what I want on my sig please?
Id like to have a row of hooded priests, with a little graphic of a brazier on each side, then the words Ave Imperator in shiney gold gothic script along the botton. If possible 
Thanks
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 18:15:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Rizmordan Hillgotlieb on 10/03/2004 18:43:24 Added two more to the queue and YES you may change what you want on your sig.
Posting for Numbnutz |

Vae Victis
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 18:22:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Vae Victis on 10/03/2004 18:26:34 Hiya Rizmordan...put me in the queue please!
And the only request I have is...surprise me!
THX, V.V.
|

Drac Dragnog
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 01:21:00 -
[21]
Riz you rock! You should make some Isk at this :)
*Disclaimer* Random Babble is quite possible |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 02:40:00 -
[22]
If peeps want to give me isk for my time then I will gladly take it. I work off of donations, because it allows the junior players who don't have a ton-o-isk to get a sig too.
Afterall time is money - I could be ingame making isk instead of these sigs 
But as a rule I don't "charge" per se....
Posting for Numbnutz |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 09:30:00 -
[23]
O.K. - I finished five more - I will evemail those five their link within a day - but if you go to the forum experiments section you'll easily be able to see them and right-click to get the hosted link yourselves till then.
The ones I finished tonight are...
- Demitri Klashnikov - Pel Mel - Chrimera - I'm not quite sure if I like your sig yet - up to you... - Eleanor Scurvato - Brother Victus
As for those who requested updates or still have yet to get a sig from me - please be patient - you WILL get it.
Remember, donations are appreciated 
Posting for Numbnutz |

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 17:03:00 -
[24]
thanks man i saw it on the page its very nice.

Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

Caeneus
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 17:19:00 -
[25]
Hi matey,
don't fancy doing me a sig as well do you? 
Maybe something ancient rome or greek. Would be great if you could as my attempts were utter ****! 
Can't think of anything witty to put here. |

Brother Victae
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 18:10:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Brother Victae on 11/03/2004 18:12:13 Wow, thanks a lot mate! Ill send you as much as I can afford right away 
I have my own hosting, but its being a bastard right now, so Ill post here once Ive got it sorted, so you can remove from yours.
edit: oops, just noticed a wee mistake mate. Its Brother Victae, not Victus, hehe. Any chance you could give it a quick edit?
|

Devestator
|
Posted - 2004.03.11 18:37:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Devestator on 11/03/2004 19:12:17 Sent you an email to the swordbrigade email account thats on your website, hope you got it.
|

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 02:14:00 -
[28]
ok im retarded with stuff like this. what am i doing wrong its not showing?
Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

Lazarus Darkfire
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 02:30:00 -
[29]
Hey - could u add me to the queue pls
Something with my avatar - a megathron and some suitable starscape (cruisin past planets might be nice)
Thanks in advance
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 04:02:00 -
[30]
Quote: Edited by: Brother Victae on 11/03/2004 18:12:13 Wow, thanks a lot mate! Ill send you as much as I can afford right away 
I have my own hosting, but its being a bastard right now, so Ill post here once Ive got it sorted, so you can remove from yours.
edit: oops, just noticed a wee mistake mate. Its Brother Victae, not Victus, hehe. Any chance you could give it a quick edit?
'
changed...
http://www.bradsense.com/content/BrotherVictae.jpg
Posting for Numbnutz |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 04:04:00 -
[31]
Quote: ok im retarded with stuff like this. what am i doing wrong its not showing?
set it up in settings and then click insert picture button and paste the link 
Posting for Numbnutz |

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 08:18:00 -
[32]
thanks man i got it
Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

Chrimera
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 09:33:00 -
[33]
Thanks Riz,
looks cool. Like you, there is something odd about it, can't work out what though! lol
But thanks anyway, top stuff for doing it for me. There will be a deposit in your wallet tonight to say thanks
HUBRIS TECHNOLOGIES, SHAPING THE FUTURE |

Kulach
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 09:35:00 -
[34]
Can you make a cool sig for me too?
And host it if possible..
(I will of course donate isk for it etc.)
Just because something is fixed doesn't mean you can't break it
|

Eleanor Scurvato
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 13:00:00 -
[35]
Neat,
Thanks Riz, will donate later when i get online...
Thanks
IMTC Elite Stilletto Interceptor
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.12 19:24:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Rizmordan Hillgotlieb on 12/03/2004 19:37:18
Quote: Thanks Riz,
looks cool. Like you, there is something odd about it, can't work out what though! lol
But thanks anyway, top stuff for doing it for me. There will be a deposit in your wallet tonight to say thanks
You can't use my geocities website to host...
the hosted link is
http://www.bradsense.com/content/Chrimerasig.jpg
Quote: Can you make a cool sig for me too?
And host it if possible..
(I will of course donate isk for it etc.)
Yes - no problem
Posting for Numbnutz |

Automan
|
Posted - 2004.03.15 07:11:00 -
[37]
hi i would love to have one aswell.. preferably a close up of my chars "Peeking eye" and one big Raven from the front. Automan in blue neon style would look pretty neat.
will dontate plenty thanks
 |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.03.16 08:26:00 -
[38]
Been busy in RL folks - sorry for the delays. I WILL get to those who wanted one.
As for donations - I regret that I actually have to put a minimum limit on the donation amount. I have done a great deal of sigs lately and have not gotten much for my work. I have gotten plenty of promises from people who really haven't made good on them.
I honestly can make a better amount of money ingame just mining veldspar for the time it takes to make these sigs...
1.5mil isk - is the new minimum price (in the past people have given me much more) - contact me ingame if you can't afford it and if the project seems cool enough or you make it worth my time somehow i'll see what I can do.
Posting for Numbnutz |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |