| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Joe
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 07:59:00 -
[1]
I'm currently after a Silver Magnate Frigate, If you have one, or know somebody who has one, please Eve-mail me ingame. thanx.
ps. Miz Cenuij is also after one, but he's ebil, so sell to me
Taranis WholeSale Deals. |

Joe
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 15:49:00 -
[2]
miz is offering 250 mil,and i'm only willing to pay around 100mil, but as i sed before, he's ebil.
Taranis WholeSale Deals. |

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 15:52:00 -
[3]
You won't find one for 100M. Doubt anyone would sell for 250M either. Bet you'll have to go up towards 500M.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Joe
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 16:05:00 -
[4]
500mil? but i only wanted it to cruise around in and impress the chicks
Taranis WholeSale Deals. |

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 16:37:00 -
[5]
Well, looking at who won them...
MASS BIG EVOL EV PAK/Biomass.
I doubt anyone in the first 4 would sell a unique item and a trophy at all (unless it's a huge offer). And at least 2 of the 4 ships that were given to PAK/Biomass were sold quite early to ship collectors.
While there are 19 of them in the game, I highly doubt anyone is for sale.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Juno Wakefield
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 16:48:00 -
[6]
Hi,
One of my Co-Directors has one and I must admit, it is very nice. I doubt he'd sell it though as he went to a great deal of trouble to get it. As Dalman so rightly states it must be one of the only two that left the hands of the victors.
Mind you it is interesting to see peoples estimate of what it would cost to buy one.
Some might say they were priceless. |

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 20:40:00 -
[7]
They're quite nice frigates - even if they're cool to have, I'd enjoy 250M ISK more than a frigate I wouldn't use in battle, though.
|

Nemesis I
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 13:57:00 -
[8]
I do own one and wouldnĘt want to sell it, I still use it, though If It was collecting dust I would.
I do hope CCP donĘt go back on their word and release the BP, as for one its the only thing in game that is rare, thatĘs what makes it special. Releasing the BP would cause a problem with Tech II ships, the magnate beats most of them on all counts.
Oh and its not because of the loss value, hell if I was worried about cost, I wouldnĘt of bought it in the first place. I just think there should be more limited things in game not less... Give Gal Min and Cald special limited ships.
Nem
|

Cadman Weyland
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 14:33:00 -
[9]
I think something similar, maybe a normal Megnate may be on the cards. Read the latest news on start up/charecter page of Eve about the 2 Minimatter slaves legging it with new Ammarr frig tech. It even shows a Magnate pic.
So im thinking we`ll see a new ship type, or they`ll ujse this as the reason to introduce the next type of Elite frigate...gunship anyone??
Director of Empire Ops and Chief Carebear |

Cadman Weyland
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 14:34:00 -
[10]
BTW what were the stats and slot arrangement for the Magnates? How`d they compare to say a Punisher???
Director of Empire Ops and Chief Carebear |

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 14:40:00 -
[11]
Edited by: dalman on 09/03/2004 14:54:22
Quote: BTW what were the stats and slot arrangement for the Magnates? How`d they compare to say a Punisher???
Well, the gold one is very superior to other frigates...
For example: 625 hp armor, 625 cap, 5 low-slots, 450 m/s max speed, smaller signature radius than an interceptor even if the interceptor pilot has trained interceptor skill to lvl 5 etc etc...
Also got skill bonus to small laser damage.
Basicly, the gold magnate is far better than any elite frigate (and that includes all the ones not released yet). It would probably win a fight against any cruiser unless the cruiser can release a bunch of heavy drones.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Slithereen
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 14:55:00 -
[12]
One can wait. The storyline is weaving towards a plot to justify (in a role playing sense) release of the Magnate BPs to the playing public. _______________________________________________ "Is it me or the bad guys just getting totally pathetic?"---Clover, Totally Spies, "Hope is wasted on the Hopeless."---Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. "Stars are holes in the sky from which the light of the Infinite shine through."---Confucius.
|

Cadman Weyland
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 15:04:00 -
[13]
ouch..so in real terms the Magnates more like a Destroyer than a frigate, a nice in between frigate and cruiser. Thats cool.
Bring em on, whole new ship class would be nice. Something other than the rush to Battleships.
Director of Empire Ops and Chief Carebear |

WarHound
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 20:40:00 -
[14]
Ours were sold at 100mil each. CCP said they were gonna introduce them into the game sometime.
250mil is quite a nice offer im sure you can find one for that much. __________________
"A man is not completely born until he is dead."
|

AwiL
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 21:00:00 -
[15]
bandit24 has got one. thought not sure if he's willing to sell. sweet ship when that b*tch is tearin arse at 250000 m/s and sustainable
"We gon' bring it to anyone that wants it...You want it? You gon' get it..." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |