| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

BornyHitch
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 20:57:00 -
[1]
Yesterday I accepted a mission from an agent that I couldn't complete. I never got back to the agent and today I got the usual eve-mail you receive after 24 hours to say they are disappointed, blah, blah, blah!
However, it is still showing in my journal as an active mission with expired next to the entry, I can't get rid of it...it is very annoying as there is no longer a need for it to be there. I've tried talking with the agent to say the usual "i'm no longer interested in the mission" but it just won't disappear..can anyone help me with this...i'd appreciate any help you can give me!
I know it's not an urgent problem, it's just an annoyance more than anything else!
|

Xailia
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 21:08:00 -
[2]
Petition it. 
"The sky above the port was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel." |

BornyHitch
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 21:19:00 -
[3]
[noob mode]
How do I do that?!? 
[/noob mode]
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 21:28:00 -
[4]
ingame, under the wallet button, click it ( its a golden ring)
click petition,
This is not a hijack
|

Babs Johnson
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 22:08:00 -
[5]
I had the same thing happen to me, and I petitioned, and I was told it's bugged and the Devs are aware. I've been carrying around this expired mission in my journal and in my "Missions in Progress" list for three days now. I can't use that agent any more, because all she wants to know about are the three pirates she sent me after. If I try to tell her I can't complete her mission, nothing happens.
I'd also like to ask her why she sent my noob butt after three pirates with missiles who massively outgunned me, causing me to lose my first ship, but that isn't an option.
|

BornyHitch
|
Posted - 2004.03.08 22:17:00 -
[6]
@ Lianhaun: Cheers 
@ Babs Johnson: Sounds like we had the same agent, almost an identical mission to yours!
|

Carolynn
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 13:51:00 -
[7]
Check the level of your agent, a level 1 should give you easier missions.
But also level2 missile enemies are doable with a good frigate and long range weapons.
I used a tristan and later a punisher. The tristan was fitted with 2x150mm rails (iron mun) and a missile launcher with standard missiles doing EM damage. The Punisher had 3x150mm rails (iron mun). I used a small shield booster and the rest was fitted for quick capacitor recharge. (Cap Booster, Cap Relay and so on...)
I usually kept them at 25km range... so their missiles mostly exploded in mid air...eh space. A 150mm rail has an optimum range of 20k, but still does damage at 25k... so i slowly needled them to death ;) When i was in the mood (and had only 2 left), i fitted antimatter mun and approached in at 6km (optimal AND accuracy falloff are at 6k then), and blasted them away quickly. Your small Shield Capacitor can heal a good amount of damage combined with faster cap recharge equipment. I was not able to fit shield-hardeners due to cpu/power-restrictions... but they are a good thing if you can fit them.
|

Titan486
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 22:36:00 -
[8]
borny, ive been having exact same problem.. cant quit/finish a destroy mission against 3 pirates Risk free, but not isk free. |

BornyHitch
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 01:07:00 -
[9]
I petitioned it and got a reply almost immediately to tell me that agent is broken...the name is "Acia Coul"
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |