| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lorek Kelden
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 10:03:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Lorek Kelden on 10/03/2004 03:41:14 I can't believe there is an agent mission that requires us to get an item that is almost impossible to find but through player charging us a stupid amount of money. what kind of crud is this i can't aford 1mil every time i need to do an agent mision for R&D DEV's fix this please.

May the Spirit of New Eden shine brightly on your path. |

A Brr
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 12:02:00 -
[2]
Everyone doing agent missions is able to get science graduates. In 3 hours yesterday, i got 86 of them. If you don't like doing agent missions for those corps , well then buy them. I always have some of them in escrow :)
|

DHU InMe
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 17:29:00 -
[3]
Quote: Everyone doing agent missions is able to get science graduates. In 3 hours yesterday, i got 86 of them. If you don't like doing agent missions for those corps , well then buy them. I always have some of them in escrow :)
If ppl want money for they graduate 200-300k for 10-15 of them would be a faire price.
Otherwise, we'll get them ourself or skip the r&d mission. Nice links (updated 20 Dec 04): BP, bugs about them. (\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way. |

Johnson McCrae
|
Posted - 2004.03.09 19:35:00 -
[4]
Quote: Everyone doing agent missions is able to get science graduates. In 3 hours yesterday, i got 86 of them. If you don't like doing agent missions for those corps , well then buy them. I always have some of them in escrow :)
Right, and what Agents/Missions? Not everybody wastes time trying to find the right combination you know. It ain't over till the fat lady falls on ya!
[ 2004.10.09 02:50:23 ] (combat) Your 425mm Compressed Coil Gun I perfectly strikes Guardian Sentry, wrecking for 747.3 damage.
|

Shannon Foraker
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 01:36:00 -
[5]
I think I have got like 200 science grads locked up in my hanger somewhere because I didnt know what to do with them!
Now I do.. 
========================= Shannon Foraker Tactical Operations |

Xailia
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 03:23:00 -
[6]
AFAIK they are only available through pirate faction agents, where they give you missions to 'liberate' science graduates from transports. 
"The sky above the port was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel." |

A Brr
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:40:00 -
[7]
...and check the Missions forum, if you are wondering where to get them.
|

Coss DeBlade
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 14:51:00 -
[8]
Actually you can aquire them from missions from techschool corps where you are asked to transfer them. Just accept the missions and then abort it and you can do what you want with them. Sure you standings will take a hit but if you get a good price for them its worth it.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |