| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dobbo
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:32:00 -
[1]
hey thanks p0ma and CA for the good fight tonight no real smack talk....was hoping for a 2v2 maybe next time here's what i posted to my m8s
Quote: Well DrKiller232 and I were bored tonight and we in our 2 megthrons decided to challenge a few of p0ma's friends to a fight(p0ma's a pretty fair and cool guy) so basically we accepted, then had alot of our guys end up comming up because alot of their guys came up it ended up being about a 6 on 6 and was a pretty damn fun battle, I lost my shields within the first few seconds and warped out, Thuggie almost had chowdown dead...I warped back in 60km away about 30 from the baddies and started to unload my uranium into them they came close and I switched to antimatter and Almost took out the blackbird who warped away by this point they ALL were attacking me again hehe, so I warped out again, then we all just sorta warped away....was a REALLY fun battle, it wasn't really for bragging rights, more like respect of each other. They REALLY didn't think I could fight. it was gonna be a 2v2 maybe next time I'll get that 2v2. or 1v1 against p0ma's rupture lol....
All in all lessons learned by those there is to focus on 1 target. the Primary Targets are: Frigates and cruisers the Secondary Targets are: Ships that dont tank well and deal hella damage the Ternary Targets are: the tanking ships
as soon as we all focussed on the blacbbird and calmed down a bit we ended the battle in a draw to both sides, most of their guys were into armor, as were ours. there were no cheap movements by either side trying to rip off a battleship stragler or anything.
Chowdown-scorp p0ma-rupture some other guys apoc blackbird frigates some more battleships.....
moved thread to the Corporation forum and this has been done by the lovely Eris Discordia ---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------- |

Moah
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:46:00 -
[2]
do we need for any stupid little battle a new thread? omfg... 
it should be normal not to smacktalk...
Fancy. |

Dobbo
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:49:00 -
[3]
It was an awesome battle. with no smacktalk and alot of respect, i liked it.
As I said, DrKiller and I will be looking for that 2v2 sometime I'm sure ---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------- |

Chowdown
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:50:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Chowdown on 10/03/2004 11:53:01 Yeah big balls coming back in Dobbo. GF guys. I sense round 2 coming. However I don't think I was nearly dead. I was thinking about stayin into see my torps hit.
New Shinra Kill system, please be patient were still ironing out the finer points!! |

Dobbo
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:56:00 -
[5]
was hoping to pick something off atleast that stupid Blackbird hehe, in my optimal range before doing anything, gotta love seeing everyone target you and see...great I lost my lock again... lol..and hit after hit, ok warp lets go, lets go....hehe oh there goes that armor..where did those armor repairers go....hehehe, I dunno was a fun fight. I'm sure we'll round 2 it up sometime. ---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------- |

Chowdown
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 11:58:00 -
[6]
Dude did I not get one of your megas a couple of weeks ago. Carefull u will take my title of most bs lost in catch within a week soon.
New Shinra Kill system, please be patient were still ironing out the finer points!! |

Alynthir
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:12:00 -
[7]
Quote: Dude did I not get one of your megas a couple of weeks ago. Carefull u will take my title of most bs lost in catch within a week soon.
Chow, according to our kill board, you lost a Scorp on 6 Feb 04 and then turned around and repaid Dobbo about a week after. He was kinda down about it since he'd had that ship for a couple months, then he remembered he's one of the richest people in the corp and threw a big party in honor of his fallen vessel.
He's a strange one.  _____ CLS Civil Affairs Bureau
"Permanent = Today's Plan."
Training: Noob Instructor Level 5  |

Chowdown
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:15:00 -
[8]
Lol fair cop. When I lose a ship I go and have few beers. This is the primary reason for me being drunk most of the time. Which is in turn the reason for me losing ships. It is a vicious circle.
New Shinra Kill system, please be patient were still ironing out the finer points!! |

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:18:00 -
[9]
bah frigate 1v1's with cruise missles.... 1 mistake and your dead, try that for intense :p Reverend Necrona |

Alynthir
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:22:00 -
[10]
Quote: bah frigate 1v1's with cruise missles.... 1 mistake and your dead, try that for intense :p
I agree, Rev. I've had more fun in frigates in the past few weeks than anything.
Maybe CA and SA should try that one night this weekend? How about we leave all the battleships at home and just meet in U-Q with a ****load of frigates? I bet that would make the news!  _____ CLS Civil Affairs Bureau
"Permanent = Today's Plan."
Training: Noob Instructor Level 5  |

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:27:00 -
[11]
That would be a good laugh :)
Reverend Necrona |

Kulash II
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:32:00 -
[12]
Quote:
Quote: bah frigate 1v1's with cruise missles.... 1 mistake and your dead, try that for intense :p
I agree, Rev. I've had more fun in frigates in the past few weeks than anything.
Maybe CA and SA should try that one night this weekend? How about we leave all the battleships at home and just meet in U-Q with a ****load of frigates? I bet that would make the news! 
I'll love that!
Flying frigs is awsome!   
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:35:00 -
[13]
Quote: Maybe CA and SA should try that one night this weekend? How about we leave all the battleships at home and just meet in U-Q with a ****load of frigates? I bet that would make the news! 
Are you guys really going to do this? That would rock! You'd have to make sure some evil pirate corp didn't come along and ruin the whole thing though.
/emote whistles innocently.     -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Kulash II
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 12:46:00 -
[14]
Quote:
Quote: Maybe CA and SA should try that one night this weekend? How about we leave all the battleships at home and just meet in U-Q with a ****load of frigates? I bet that would make the news! 
Are you guys really going to do this? That would rock! You'd have to make sure some evil pirate corp didn't come along and ruin the whole thing though.
/emote whistles innocently.    
It would be sooo cool.
If both sides could agree to do it of course and (much to ask for from both sides, but not impossible).
Maybe if the fight took place in a system in the middle of Catch for example and the BS forces that didn't want to fly/fight in frigs could hold back a few jumps on both sides (to still keep the power balance so to say).
Wonder how much lagg there would be though....
|

Alynthir
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 13:14:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Alynthir on 10/03/2004 13:15:33 A free-for-all frigate dogfight with CA? Maximum fun with minimal risk for everyone? I'm pretty sure I could get at least a dozen (possibly more) guys from Tyrell to attend such an event. At first it was a joke, but now that I think about it, why not? I think it would be a lot of fun for both sides.
If anyone from CA thinks there's a chance to pull an event like this off, maybe we should start a new thread.  _____ CLS Civil Affairs Bureau
"Permanent = Today's Plan."
Training: Noob Instructor Level 5  |

The Reclaimer
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 13:23:00 -
[16]
I'd certainlyt be interested.
/emote strokes Claw
|

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 13:33:00 -
[17]
Fk the interceptor, give me a rifter and i'm there, seriously let's look into this - be nice to get some fraps on it as well :) Reverend Necrona |

thuggie
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 13:36:00 -
[18]
Oh, i'm SOOOO up for this.., i'll bring my frig and some really small ammo:)
btw. chow, 80% of your circle was red by the time you warped out i belive... or atleast 75%, ahh well... no reason to nag about this, since noone died
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 13:37:00 -
[19]
Quote:
Quote: Maybe CA and SA should try that one night this weekend? How about we leave all the battleships at home and just meet in U-Q with a ****load of frigates? I bet that would make the news! 
Are you guys really going to do this? That would rock! You'd have to make sure some evil pirate corp didn't come along and ruin the whole thing though.
/emote whistles innocently.    
YES THAT WOULD BE A COOL IDEA, CA AND SA CAMPING 1 GATE, FINISHING OFF THAT EVIL CORP AND THEN DO THEIR COMBAT.  __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

EvilDoomer
|
Posted - 2004.03.10 14:50:00 -
[20]
Im up for that! 
place and time.
Thanks EvilDoomer
Chicago Mobsters
** Ghost Fleet Pilot **
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |